Pedos for Roy!

Pedos for Roy!

Come ere

yeah, so?

This is the beginning of pedo acceptance, isn't it great?

Literally who?

This fine man, fighting for pedo rights in the great state of Alabama!

He is a lunatic running for senate special election I think in Alabama. He has a bunch of sex scandal shit and he is the judge that refused to remove the 10 commandments from his courtroom so they ended up giving him the boot. Their nigger is crazy and the fact he even made itthis far is an indictment of Alabama politics. As someone from Alabama I can say that I am ashamed of my country and my state.

Proof?

>14yo girl
They were different times back then. He committed no felony. SJW's are trying that 'past crimes' bullshit again. 'Grass on the field' was fair game back then and IMHO still should be. People married 11yo's decades back in burger land. Now it's suddenly a crime because social values have changed. Fuck all of them moralfags.

Any proof?

Proof of what?

Proof of the proof numbnuts

>taking accusations without proof at face value

He has my vote simply because the lamestream media is trying to smear him so badly based on..wait for it...A GREAT BIG NOTHING BURGER.

>All these social engineering shills ITT

Roy Moore did nothing wrong, and he will win :^)

seriously america needs 3 different words for pedo, 1 for legally not quite 18, 1 for post puberty and one for actual kids. maybe throw in number 4 for technically 18 but dude is 60 so its still slimey as fuck

conflating all these ideas with the words pedo, chomo or whatever is dishonest and if i knew the guy diddled 8yo vs 17.9yo it would be easier to advocate violence

I don’t agree with all the sex crimes bullshit that magically appeared when he had a chance of winning, but the dude is fucking crazy. He shouldn’t be anywhere near positions of power.

didn't seem to be a problem before.. now that moore is getting painted with it though we should have more defined terms, lel.

When you get 60 I bet you won’t think it is slimy. If you had any sort of chance with a much younger woman you would do it.

you actually expect innocent until proven guilty in today's climate? this is almost troll by current year standards

yea the 9 women that have come out, some with proof, at least one is a Trump voter, the whole town's police knew they were supposed to keep more away from the mall where he trolled for underaged poon.

wut proof hurr durr!

this isn't court, it's public opinion, the guy is a skeeze ball.

Nobody should care since it was decades ago. White knighting for shit that happened so many fucking years ago is cancer.

i don't have a horse in the race, just pointing out people use the vagueness to move moral goalposts, people don't become moral the second they become legal, american justice and money prove that

No magic required. Just increasingly infuriated as your fucking rapist not only gets away with it, but is rewarded by higher and higher offices of leadership talking all about being the fucking morality police. And it's not like everyone was keeping it a secret the whole time and then suddenly had a problem with it when you first happened to hear about it. Everyone around him knew of that shit the whole time. That's how these things go.

What was this so called proof? A cell phone video from 73? Kinda convenient this “proof” comes out right as there is a big election.

actually since some of his crimes were with under agers there may not be a a statute of limitations on them, like the girl he assaulted in his car. hang the godly fucker up by his toes.

she's a good trump voter, one of you guys, she can't be lying she's one of you.

cell phone video from 73 lol

34x22 resolution haha

Nigger you obviously can’t read beyond a few words because I said that he is nuts and shouldn’t be anywhere near positions of power. Secondly, I was born and raised in Alabama and not once did any of these trash tier bitches say anything about this until now. He was a judge that was kicked off the bench for refusing to take down the 10 commandments and there wasn’t a peep from these bitches. I fucking hate this man for being a faggot who wants to enforce his dumb religion on people but making up sex stories about him is bullshit.

>seriously america needs 3 different words for pedo
>there already exist words for those types

also, why only america? is pedophilia only an american thing?

> she
> can’t be lying
I’m just going to assume you have never met a real woman.

he also let a child care worker go that raped a baby, the guy has been seriously lights on sexual cases his whole career, he's a shitlord.

reasonable

14-18 is not pedo though

Doug Jones is kind of a faggot too. He prosecuted some old ass men for a crime done 40 years ago because they killed some little niggers.

16 is legal where i am, 14 and 15 have a 2 year window exemption (so 14 and 16 is ok but 15 and 18 is a no go)
i think younger turns onto parental neglect real fast

Yeah, but it’s still retarded. So if some 13 year old girl has sex with a 15 year old boy it’s just 2 people exploring their bodies but if she has sex with an older man she was “raped” and is going to be “traumatized”.