Literally the most based president of all-time

literally the most based president of all-time

please do not replace this beautiful man with Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenji_Doihara#Criminal_activities
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/how-obama-will-redefine-hiroshima-213926?cmpid=sf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sAygQJ_s3bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

two was not enough

what a faggot

terrible

i didn't hear about any apologies being made for nip war crimes

japs were fucking terrible people in WW2, why the fuck is he giving him a shoulder to cry on??!?!?!

Give Argentina the Falklands back first.

two words

>comfort women

Memorial weekend. Goes to Japan to apologize. Bet he won't hug a Pearl Harbor servivor tomorrow. What a shit commander in chief. Truly anti-American

We didn't apologize either. Stop being a nigger, you lost you empire. You're losing your country to mudslimes, kys.

Obama is a comfort man.

We didn't apologize for shit you stupid cunts.

Japan is crying because the chinese are still alive and America is crying because 2 was not enough.

As soon as the japs appologize for Nanking and their human experimentation

>drone bombs Muslim funerals and hospitals on a regular basis
>people think Obongo's lip service to Hiroshima means anything

NOT ONLY DID THOSE JAPS DESERVE THOSE BOMBS HE DIDN'T EVEN HUG THE SURVIVORS OF PEARL HARBOR
I WISH RUSSIA NUKED US WHEN WE ELECTED THE NIGGER

>aknowledging japanese victimization
Pic very much related.

>blowing up nips
>a war crime

you didn't apologise because there was nothing to apologise for, friend. calm down.

The Japanese want their own nuclear bomb more than ever.

Does he deserve a hug?

Did he aid in the murder of Americans?

>As soon as the japs apologize for their human experimentation
You do realize all the leaps and bounds America made in the medical field were only possible because of all the data they seized from those said human experiments right?

such as?

no they don't. that's just more hot air from the Donald. they want Washington to protect them from China and North Korea.

That's fucking horseshit.
The Japs did things far, FAR worse than the atomic bombs.
The Rape of Nanking. Testing biological and plague weapons on Chinese citizens in Manchuria. Cannibalism in Manchuria. And fucking Unit 731.
The Japs deserved to be nuked. Of all the parties involved in the War, the Japs were the most brutal.
And we fucking apologize?
Obama is such a faggot. God damn I mad

>We didn't apologize either.
thats literally what obama just did
i guaruntee the only reason he didnt say "im sorry" is because the japanese told him not to

Trump won't be his replacement. After this whole "Bernie Vs. Trump" flakeout his movement is going to start slowing down. It's over, brothers.

We didn't apologize you stupid bitch.
He was a civilian, nigger
Japs could literally make a nuke in a couple hours, anytime they want.

Yeah ok
>>>/reddit/

I'm not going to insult your intelligence by implying that you actually believe that.

No, nigger. Are you this retarded that you think we would apologize? That we could even? kys. The president is black, I get it. fuck off.

I hope you are right user. I want Hillary Clinton to win.

They're lucky they aren't slaves desu senpai

You don't just hug a Japanese. They hate it. Looks like that man is just trying to find his seat and Obama accosted him for a photo op.

>first president to cry like a little bitch on national television
lel no

Big dog can you shoot me you bank account info again, I misplaced it and owe you some cash.

[email protected]

god speed brother

did you even see the footage of obama at hiroshima?
that was as much of an apology as an apology can be
obama is a cuck

That's exactly what it looks like holy fuck

>hundreds of millions more civilian lives
Sorry, but they only had 72 million back then.

The main reason conservatives hate Obama is because he's been successful. They keep waiting for the first black president to fail miserably and it just keeps on not happening.

That's why conservatives always criticize him for being "arrogant". Because they're filed with spite because of how much he's accomplished.

>memorial weekend
>history channel releases show about slaves

this country is fucked

What has he been successful at, again?

Its funny because Japanese would have genocided americans without hesitation.

Don't take it daddy, beat em up!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenji_Doihara#Criminal_activities

You've really got to watch out for the Eternal Nip. Chinese too.

These images need sources. I would like to confirm these allegations myself

To Hiroshima? I'm sorry?!
Is super Barack apologizing? I'm touched.

>literally the most based president of all-time

you forgot the i in based.

I know Sup Forums is supposed to be satirical, but threads like these really make me want to throw up in my mouth.

one thing is for sure he was a complete failure in terms of race relations. At first i though hey maybe at least he could have a positive influence on that but noooo the opposite happened.

How not to be president, by Barack Obama.

two really wasn't enough. should have 200 and ended the japacucks reign of terror once and for all.
EXTERMINATE JAPAN.
EARTH IS FOR WHITES ONLY.
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN.

>to spit on the grave of WWII American veterans, most of them were a of particular demographic group, guess which one is it...

>to make American look bad in the eyes of the world.

>to demoralize america even further.

Just imagine him going to Auschwitz, forget Auschwitz, just imagine him going to Germany, as a way to honor ALL dead in the war, yes, ALL, as in Nazis as well .

I can hear the Oy veys!

well, shinzo abe is strongly pro-military, he's heading the strongest lobby for it since WW2

not only that, every analyst projects the pacific in the 21st century will be under either chinese or japanese influence militarily, with the USA backing out

they will probably be stopped from developing their own nuclear bombs, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was an agreement where they get to "safeguard" some of USA's nukes

Oscar when

Are you talking about the korean comfort women or the japanese ones americans had after the war? Fuckoff.

LMAO. The guy actively spends money on building and modernizing his nuclear warheads and aims to make sure he has at least twice as many as the rest of the world combined at any time. Not to mention the guy with the launch codes was standing ten fucking feet away. Fucking monster should apologize for being from such a scumbag country that thinks they're in charge of everyone somehow because they have the largest gdp. At the very least they couldve dropped ONE nuke on a MILITARY target and then entered negotiations...you know... Instead of killing thousands of innocent people like fucking cowards.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/how-obama-will-redefine-hiroshima-213926?cmpid=sf

Shut your mouth. He is a man of peace, steering the world away from extremist.

Unit 731. That's all anyone needs to say

Murdering someone who murdered someone else doesn't absolve you from guilt fuckwad. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Enjoy your endless and miserable cycle of resentment and vindictive belligerence that is your life.

No but it ends what would've been worse. Also why are you soo salty? I didn't swear at you

America sans are so mad.

why?

because they have no soul

Because you're trivializing the deaths of thousands of innocent people with a faulty justification that a heinous military experiment performed by their country without them knowing is somehow tit for tat.

You're a psychopath at best.

>Apologizing for kicking the nips' asses and winning a war with the biggest bluff in history
Obama is a nigger and an apologist and disgusts me

>beautiful man
>skinny negroid with monkey ears

America should've apologized years ago, this monkey lacks the balls to formally apologize.

Shut the fuck up, every country committed atrocities in that war. Nukes were no worse than anything else, you've just been indoctrinated by 70 years of OMG NUKES R SKEERY

>apologize

why

well then, when the fuck will you start to regret the dropping atomic bombs at civilians including Americans there (POW)?

Watch Trump destroy Pocahontas Warren right here!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sAygQJ_s3bU

When will your country publicly apologize for nanking and unit 731, you nip bastard

they have been not even proved at all.

Just be glad we kept the Ivans out of Nippon and you didn't end up like China.

when US apology for two bomb,Vietam war,Gulf war,Iraq war and afganistan.

>glorious Nihon lost WWII

don't say as if we demand apology. we're not Koreans, much less stupid chinks

unit 731 was way worse than our nukes and no blue pilled normies even know about it

See this is your problem. You think somehow you're above all others. Somehow it's okay for your country to do whatever they want and be as interventionalist as possible.. All under the guise of some loose justification which is total BS.

Cant wait to watch your fat uneducated racial melting pot of a country fall from its pedestal in the next 100 years.