Why does Molyneux think atheist = Communist?

Why does Molyneux think atheist = Communist?

He's just pandering to his alt-right fanbase

Its true most of the time.

Not an argument

Most militant atheists worship the state.

Not a fucking argument cuck.

Stop shilling this fucking guy everyday.

gtfo

atheism without knowledge lead to communism

All Communists are atheists, but not all atheists are Communists. And if you claim to be a religious Commie, you're probably a disgrace to that religion.

What does Sup Forums think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled?

Because atheists want the state to enforce their lack of theism. They are madly in love with the stage because without a solid moral foundation in their youth there's nothing stopping the leftist propaganda and education from taking them over

not an argument

>Most militant atheists worship the state.
This is true but why is molymeme sucking statist penis about immigration?

Atheism as a structured movement with which one identifies oneself was quite literally invented by commies aka Jews to weaken white societies.

It would actually be hilarious if I were joking.

You ask this with the same picture every day

shut the fuck up

We can change the narrative.
This highly intelligent man is now a racist and for strong borders.
A few years ago he was preaching retarded libertarian ideals.

I don't give a fuck about the guy but I guess he has a point. They're both statist, spineless, betamax, leftist, hedonistic leaches

He's trying to whittle down our tolerance for terrible memes.

>Why does Moly
atheists and communists were both shit tippers

Communism didn't invent atheism, you dumb cuck

It just invented atheist states, as opposed to liberal secular states which permit religious morality and religious reasoning in governance.

GO HOME STEfan.
Your commentary blows, stop plugging your channel relentlessly you fucking clown.

Because he knows you can't have freedom if you're brown.

>atheist
>humans have no souls
>you get your DNA and you get raised by dumbass parents, and that determines your entire life
>you're stuck with this

>solution A: genocide
>solution B: communism (kinda still genocide)

enjoy your godless societies faggots. ill be living far away from ya

"Atheist" doesn't tell you a whole lot about how a person integrates information--their method of thinking. It simply means a disbelief in "God." There are plenty of atheists that are thoroughgoing Mystics, like communists.

Atheism is cultural marxism

Although both are cancer, that doesn't make one the other.

The belief and conviction that everything is matter, everything is material, and that there is nothing spiritual or transcendental whatsoever – is soul destroying, life destroying, and world destroying. It should be added that the majority of people who hold materialistic views (atheists, in other words, and many agnostics) are thoroughly
decent, good, loving people,often moreso than some religious people. Yet the concept and perception that they have of life and of existence – which is the prevailing concept and perception in the world today – is causing tremendous and increasing damage to humanity, on both seen and unseen levels.

I can't believe Garrison went from despising Sup Forums to lurking it constantly.

He was always a good guy, I guess we just show our love in the wrong way and he got scared.