Which was better Sup Forums, Abbey Road, or Let It Be?

Which was better Sup Forums, Abbey Road, or Let It Be?

I feel out of the two final records Let It Be had better songs overall. It's a shame the record was marred by poor production and Phil Spectors bullshit, because there are some TOP notch Beatles songs in this record.

Abbey road is the best sounding Beatles record IMO. That production and those sounds, this album truly sounds like a perfectly matured band. But when you REALLY listen to it....those group of songs were relatively weak for a Beatles album. There are some good songs but the album mostly sounds good because of how well polished and presented these songs were.

If I were to pick the better record I'd have to go with Let It Be, desu. It was less perfect than Abbey Road but it just had more better late period songwriting.

Had this album come out instead of Let It Be, this would've beat Abbey Road, hands down, but Abbey Road was meant to be their last album so......

It was... That's the reason why that album ends with "The End" (Yes, I know after that song comes "Her Majesty" but that song lasts like less than 1 minute)

Abbey Road's the better album but I have a personal attachment to Let it Be. It's an extremely comfy album.

Ram > Band on the Run > MMT > white album > Revolver > Abbey Road > Help > Rubber Soul > Let It Be Naked > A Hard Day's Night > Sgt. Peppers > Beatles For Sale > WIth The Beatles > Let It Be > Please Please Me > Yellow Submarine (both sides, Side A is dope)

Abbey Road is literally one of the best Beatles albums and Let it Be is literally one of their worst

I have never listened to either of these albums much at all and am completely projecting my reliance of the opinions of other people as I write this post

I'm sure /metal/ is up somewhere my dude.

Well you're pretty much right. But still, the worst Beatles album is like sex - even when it's bad it's still good. Unless you're getting raped, in which case it's more like the Plastic Ono Band.

>naked above the original
discarded

Abbey Road isn't as good as it seems, and Let It Be is better than it seems. They are both great my man.

Across the Universe pushes Let It Be past Abbey Road. It's fucking poetry.

this would be close to correct if the white album wasnt on here. the white album is a bunch of fucking stoned guys making music with people they no longer care about and George Harrison making a couple of great songs without them.

FWIW - side 2 of abbey road is pure po/rock perfection there has never been and will never be a better 20 ish mnutes of recorded music.

>liking a cloudy, half assed album with bad overdubs

bTOR

White Album>Rubber Soul>Let It Be>Revolver>Abbey Road

>the white album is a bunch of fucking stoned guys making music with people they no longer care about
that's what makes it such a good album, t.b.h.

> hur hur - I like joke rock made by guys ayingfor their divorces

Abbey Road by a significant margin.

white album=revolver=mmm>let it be>rubber soul>abbey road

what makes the white album "joke rock"???

Go back to your granny shit please. If it wasn't for The Long and Winding Road you would have no ammo against Spector's work on the original. At absolute best, Naked is a curiosity piece that doesn't stand alone even as a demo tape, because it's clearly all done by one producer with a specific style that's partly edited out by other producers that don't add anything new. You might not like the wall of sound applied to, say, Across the Universe, but the arrangement and production are first rate examples of that style. Naked though? That's not a first rate example of fucking anything.

Naked is waaaaaaay better than the original.

Obviously Abbey Road, but Let it Be is excellent and criminally underrated. The trick with Let it Be is find your own custom fit using cuts from the original and Let it Be Naked. Also you can use the unreleased Get Back like this guy says It's a good listen. It's Let it Be Naked + Rooftop Concert

Pic related is the version I use. I feel like if you have the original Let it Back, and you have Get Back, you have both experiences.

Let it Be is great, Naked is a bunch of mostly great songs that sound better on the original, so who cares? If you have no counterarguments from here on out you only need tell me.

the original Let it Be* fuck

It sounds infinitely better. Plus they cut out the chatter and bullshit and just let them play the songs without meddling.

Get Back era Beatles are secretly the best Beatles

Nah, 70s solo Beatles are low key best Beatles.

Listen Paulanon, Paul is my favorite musician ever and I adore all his solo output, but you're real fucking irritating and could tone it down a little

Not like that matters when they just pushed all the conversations and snippets to the Fly on the Wall disc. Eyeballing the tracklist, I can say that Dig a Pony, For You Blue, One After 909, and Across the Universe sound better on Naked. That's it.
This on the other hand? This is basically as fun as listening to music gets.