Is there a genre of music as sexually unappealing to women as progressive rock?

I've never heard a girl say let's fuck to some Xhol Caravan, Hatfield and The North or Yes. Has anyone gotten a chick by listening to Rick Wakeman or Keith Emerson play in 7/8? Has any girl got nekkid to some The Nice? Tell me, friends.

Pic related doesn't look like a Chad.

>do women actively want to fuck to prog bands?

Probably not since the 70s, at least not the type that any sane man would want to fuck.

>have women fucked to progressive rock?

Probably, but it was against their will. Chad's who also have solid music taste do exist.

prog is such a boring genre, i don't blame them
>inb4 but they play in uncommon time signatures and use uncommon instruments

>I've never heard a girl say let's fuck

It's time for you to put on your jammies and go to bed, fatty

all metal

Girls I've been with get weirded out by popular music like early dubstep, hip-hop etc. It's gotten so bad that I just turn on some normie radio station now and fuck to news or something. Prog is probably at the bottom of the sex music list, along with Steve Reich

No way, there's a bunch of edgy metalhead girls. Even though they always listen to shit-tier metal like Rammstein and Marylin Manson

I don't know but I love prog. Actually, I think the main reason prog is not popular is because of long and complex songs, which don't fit in the radio

What prog rock bands would Chad listen to?
This is also very true, desu

do women ACTIVELLY wanna fuck to any specific genre, user?

>Is there a genre of music as sexually unappealing
Modern Classical
Futurism
Avant-Folk
etc.

Anything made by black men.
>house
>funk
>soul
>hip hop

Pop music man, Christgau got tons of young pussy after the Soulja Boy review. Why do you think he did it? He was supermanning them hoes after that. He gave In The Court Of The Crimson King a D+ because he knows it's would not get him any pussy if he gave it a B or higher.

Chad loves Tom Sawyer by Rush

Obviously not true and bait, seeing as there's a ton of girls who fuck to the sound of Barry White, Marvin Gaye, Al Green, The Weekend and Drake among others. Also, white chicks love extasy, so they would dance to house under the influence of that.

You idiot, I was saying that. Read what I was responding to.

Oh now i see, yes, correct. Ok m8

>What prog rock bands would Chad listen to?

Pink Floyd, Yes, Rush, 80s Genesis and maybe some Jethro Tull

>tfw your mother was a groupie for prog bands back in the day

She got with Rick Wakeman and was a girlfriend of the singer from Slade

>Is there a genre of music as sexually unappealing to women as progressive rock?

What amazes me is how many chicks get wet for prog house and shit like that. Go look through youtube and you'll see them all drooling over some 13 minute synthwank borefest by some chad twiddling the cutoff on his new Moog that daddy bought..

It's not the "prog" that turns them off, it;s something else.

>all metal

south american women love metal

>put it in my butt to dodecaphonic serialism!

House is masculine, energetic, and fun to party to.
Prog is stiff, effeminate, takes itself super seriously, and has no danceable rhythms because that would take it away from its classical roots

is that ben folds?

prog is a solely male endeavor

rock in roll in general is about male sexuality. even the lore about a man selling his soul for rock is a male effort

idm

>south american women love metal
only the spic ones do

I know an 8/10 girl who loves Genesis and Jethro Tull. Also a Pink Floyd fanatic. She's a stoner loser who drops acid almost every week though, but the ass was fat

Why are you listening to music to impress girls in the first place? They can see right through that facade. It's like all those guys who clearly are only playing the guitar to get girls. Unless you're Chad Thundercock, in which case you don't need those things in the first place. And if you want girls that listen to music you like, you really should be going for girls that you know like music similar to you rather than throwing it to like twenty different girls in hope one of them likes it.

You clearly have to listen to more music, especially more progressive rock.

Boring genre? Surely you could do better than that. Come on.

My fiance and I all have very similar music tastes, I bet she'd be down to fuck to some Yes or Tull, especially the earlier, more spacey stuff. She gets SUPER horny when she's high too, so we'd probably fuck to anything I had on at the time (which would probably be prog). She also fangirls over early Reznor a LOT, and so she like the vibe Emerson puts off.

It's only possible if she likes drugs. Pic related

Once Owner of a Lonely Heart Came Out, Every woman wanted to get fucked to it

Action Bronson

Pretty sure Greg Lake was a Chad

A prog band playing a pop song does not make that song prog

No, but if shes cool to fuck with 1983 Jon Anderson in the background, she's be fine to get fucked to Jon Anderson in 1972.

no girl is going to want to fuck to Roundabout

Almost certainly, and those trips dont lie.
Youre wrong, though.

HOT TAKE: women like progressive rock, and progressive rock influences are much more common with female songwriters than with male ones. Kate Bush, Joanna Newsom, Bjork, really all the "waifus" we have around here were heavily-influenced by prog. I've read it mentioned more than once that prog was the "yin" to glam rock's "yang." Yin, in daoism, is the feminine force.

The reason we think women hate prog rock is that:

1) prog rock, especially in the 70's, wasn't very welcoming to women--it was mostly those judgy dudes you see in record stores

2) no one goes to a prog rock show to make out, so it's not a very sexual atmosphere

does tool count as prog? because a lot of rock chick strippers seem to enjoy dancing to them

I had sex with my girlfriend to one of the earlier Supertramp albums. They were sort of like progressive pop though, does that count?

Prog metal yea, but not prog rock We're talking early 70s here.

>Bjork
I understand Kate and Joanna, but explain this to me. Her music is mostly based on electronic beats and pop song structures.

>tfw when user shares how his mom used to fuck prog rock niggas

Any grils in prog rock bands? You can find easily find girls in any other genre but prog idk

Damn if she was more stable and sober, she'd be my dream girl.
t. single lonely user