This is me. Brush your teeth faggots

This is me. Brush your teeth faggots.

How long can I get away with just brushing in the morning? Electric toothbrush and water floss fag here

a while if you only drink water and eat food low in sugar and acid

Brush twice daily with your electric, floss once. Your gums are the key, keep them healthy and your teeth will follow.

Lol

I had equally bad teeth. Getting them fixed cost me nothing.

why do you lips look upside down?

In the first pic? It hurt to open my mouth. When the air touched my teeth it was really painful, so I am wincing.

It costed the tax payers something
They had to pay for your laziness and self-neglect. Fucking subhuman

Neither had the tax payers pay for it.

Change the text on the right to "Brushing only ONCE per week"

I already brushed my teeth this year

No way. Twice per day now that I can without pain, with an electric toothbrush, floss and mouthwash. Never ever letting that happen again. You can't even see the worst of it. Pic related.

bro that's how it always is, a few months after fixing your teeth you feel good and say "never again" and then you'll slowly slip back to brushing once a week again lol.

Been there done that. Depression is a bitch.

david?

I am over the depression meme. I am keeping up this routine for sure.

No.

my bottom molars are just done
7 years ago I had the bottom four (wisdow teeth excluded) filled like this

just a week ago noticed a hole with decay along the gum line on the outside

there will probably be no supporting dentin if they drill

I feel like I should skip the root canal crown bs and get all bottom molar implants

implants are like $5k per tooth. hope you have good insurance

flossing is probably 2x more important
you can brush 10 times a day, but when you floss you will be amazed at the shit that comes out

you have pubes on your face

>good insurance
nope
I just realize after a certain point, "saving" the tooth is just money wasted
ok

maybe it's not practical for a poor sucker like me to get it done on all four.
but I would like to at least get one for each side of the jaw.

some nice METAL chompers

I just had a molar pulled for the first time in my life. I have no bottom left tooth, Number 18 they call it. My whole mouth feels different now. It very uncomfortable. I still need 2 crowns and have a broken tooth they say needs extraction as well. An implant at the city dental school they said will cost me $2,000. But that's going through the school, and a resident, who's prob in their 5th year.

I have 2 of those. Gold crowns. Trust me, they don't look that nice once they're in there. Not that bright and shiny anyway. That involves having root canal done on the tooth and then having the tooth filed down to a nub for the crown.

I had a crown put it, but I didn't get a a silver one like i did when I was a kid. They just make it look like a normal tooth now

I just had 14 teeth pulled last thursday kek

already have a crown in
it's a normal tooth colored one and they kind of botched it
like I saw the tooth and it looked like my tooth, felt like my tooth and then they pver polished it and now it's smooth like a worry stone

already have all my teeth replaced due to being an autitis until i was like 16 and never brushed my teeth

Damn user, your chompers are looking nice now, they did good work. Worth the 15k tbqhwyf