Im a 21 yo male virgin, why does everyone say that losing it won't make me happier

im a 21 yo male virgin, why does everyone say that losing it won't make me happier
thats a load of bullshit right

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/dr-leeat-granek/loneliness-can-kill-liter_b_7031340.html
cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/sample/9d/12/sample-9d12263873037396a6b5985cba360131.jpg?e=1512641816&m=9jUsuCTYOBlDQSRsxIbz6g
youtube.com/watch?v=RBJ0OIKuMc4
youtube.com/watch?v=2uEijJoiZbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope

i lost it when i was 14 and i still feel dead and sad

It will feel good during the moment but it wont improve your quality in life in anyway.

i just want to do it once so i have the experience
i am sure it will improve my life

The improvement will be marginal. Having experience is good for future endeavors though.

>the moment after you bust

True, but only because nobodies first time is actually good. It’s awkward and kinda scary.

Best bet is to look for a long term gf and get comfortable with her, then sex is pretty fulfilling

Ps if you do get a gf, tell her you’re a virgin before you have sex. Just be fun and casual with it, it’s not embarrassing if you own it

People always put other people down to make themselves feel better. Once you get laid, a great way to do this is to tell those who haven't got laid that they are missing out, and then they get depressed, and you get to feel great about yourself because they are jealous of your none-accomplishment.

Realize that filthy africans squatting in the mud get laid a lot; It doesn't mean they are at all superior

sex is only euphoric in the moment. after the sex everything goes back to being the same, op

This. Just buy a fedora as it has the same effect

>not saving it for marriage

Losing it will only make you sadder and more alone in the end

Bullshit is in the eye of the beholder.

good point
dont be a nigger, op, just save yourself

I lost it when I was 15 but, it doesn't make you feel happier. It made me feel great and acted like a stress reliever (still does) but not happier

it is not even about sex, sex is the highest form of social acceptance, something which is VITAL to everyone, without it you literally die
>huffingtonpost.com/dr-leeat-granek/loneliness-can-kill-liter_b_7031340.html

there is no point in living this life if you are not good with people

This

Only person I gotta be good with is myself. If you have to rely on external sources for existential fulfillment you're walking a shaky as heck path.

(C91) [ヘチマ定食 (ヘチマ節)] Santastic Dream (超次元ゲイム ネプテューヌ) [英訳]
sauce?

Getting a girlfriend will.
Not fucking a whore though.

You have to be confident, you stumble a lot and you'll make women think you're a tard at first but the population is like half women, so it doesn't really matter what they think.
Actually
>caring what a woman thinks
>ever
lol.

Human interaction still is important as fuck. Was only by myself for 4 weeks. Not even interaction via the internet and i srsly thought i'd get crazy. Am not anymore, tho

i never understood that "love yourself" c*ap, if nobody else loves you, that means you are horrible
human being who no one wants to be around, how can you be good with yourself when no one else is

cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/sample/9d/12/sample-9d12263873037396a6b5985cba360131.jpg?e=1512641816&m=9jUsuCTYOBlDQSRsxIbz6g

>not being good with yourself unconditionally

>losing virginity to a girl that has fucked a dozen men
wow so special

So find one that hasn't.
He's only 21. He can still get in that 18 year old virgin puss in uni.

95% of the girls is "girl that has fucked a dozen men"

The only boost is that your opinions will matter more because people can use virgin as an insult anymore.

If being a virgin is the only thing that's making you unhappy, losing your virginity will solve your problem.
But here's a protip for you: it's not.

21yo virgin as well, feel dead inside but am not sad actually. Just dont see point in living.

Yeah if you're not sad becuse you haven't had sex, it's not going to help.
However, if you're anything like 90% of men over 18 who haven't had sex, it is.
You'll know.
If you don't know, you're probably not getting laid, there's a whole personality change that happens when you learn about getting women.
Think a mix between Rambo and Trump but but with a realistic twist to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBJ0OIKuMc4

and you are some sorts of chad?
if yes, pls teach on how to get girls

It's like the force, you can have a guide but only you can find what works for you, because only you have your personality.
Focus on saying what's on your mind, working out so you don't worry about being a little rude if some little bitch decides to get wise about your opinions.
I carry a gun, bitches love guns.
>women want to feel safe
>women want someone to say what's on their minds that they're afraid to say
>women want someone to do stupid shit with
that's about the most of it.

lvl 24 virgin here, happy as fuck. L2live

>can't use*
FTFY

nice try

And no I'm not some kind of chad but I'm 22 and I've been with 4 women and a trap, of those 4 women and trap, 2 women were my gf. Women like personality and a man who's well groomed, if youre out of highschool NO FUCKING WOLF SHIRTS or any of that faggot shit.

i dont think i look that bad... i do have a goatee which is hard to groom, my problem is mental, i am insecure and avoid people

>I am insecure
Women aren't in your bedroom, if they are you don't have a problem.

What are you insecure about?
I don't actually care, but make a list and stop being insecure about it. or at least hide it well like youre supposed to.

You were raised by a single mom eh?

I can prove to you that it doesn't make you happier.

Think to yourself and tell yourself you are not a virgin.

Do you feel different?

after you have sex and the act is over, nothing changes. You just had sex.

In fact, if you stop making it such a big deal then it will likely happen for you without much effort.

Yeah you have to forget about it when you're chasing tail.
My first girl didn't know I was a virgin, she was somewhat of a slut, I never told her, my next girl was, and I got to say I wasn't because I'd never admit that shit to a woman.
They think its "adorable" and that's not fucking what I'm trying to do here.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uEijJoiZbU

>he's to insecure to talk on an anonymous appliance fetishist board

holy fucking shit are you seriously that retarded?
think, WHAT THE FUCK (apart from potential STDs) WILL YOU REALLY GAIN FROM STICKING YOUR DICK IN A WET HOLE?

autism, everyone
Your dick is intended for sticking into people, smarty pants.