Is there any atheist creepier than thunderfoot

He freaks me out and his obsession with Anita goes beyond normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGTHoMUU8BY
youtube.com/watch?v=A9BfsHsVGNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He hates Islam

Thunderf00t is good at one thing. That thing is preparing a response to a topic over hours of frustration alone. He is simply autistic. If you encountered him in public he would have no way to even so much as speak to you. Total loser.

He's a better man than you.

TAA

For u.

Why. Is he also better than you. Are you a fan boy.

What are you doing here, normie? That's what people are about here - to scientifically prove why leftism is a mental and very dangerous illness.

>Is he also better than you
He's a successful scientist so yeah. He contributes more to the world than either of us.

is that rake yohn?

youtube.com/watch?v=TGTHoMUU8BY

It is pathetic that he can't do it to their faces. His arguments are obvious.

his neck has the girth of two regular necks

Just watch his videos. He's absolutely unstoppable when talking about religion, islam and leftism. He knows how shit is proved, knows how research is made, how scientific dispute works and that's coming from a STEM graduate. Religious ppl and sjws have no chance in winning a debate with someone like him.

He reminds me of a friend of mine from high school, probably really nice dude in person but a little argumentative and awkward.

I love his science videos and bees !!! fucking bees man ! I watched that video like 10 times and its still interesting.

Nah I'm still better than him

Ideals are what matters. Once people actually listen to what he's saying they will never turn to religion/leftism. The ideas he brings are like bombs, ultimate redpill for normies. We're not in stone age where you must prove that you're right with brute force.

Scientists don't really produce anything of note in this day and age. They just sit in their lab and write studies about shit nobody cares about and nobody can even use for the betterment of humanity. Who cares what happens if you mix h20 with some weird rare shit nobody has heard of. Scientists are welfare queen losers

I enjoy his videos when he shows off his models and talks about WWII era depth charges and shit.

>brute force
>ability to socialize

This is what autistic people actually believe

Seems pretty brilliant. But yes he probably is a spectrum dweller too. Steve Shives is far more creepy.

Here is thunderf00t in public:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9BfsHsVGNg

I've been subscribed for years and I really like his science related content, but the last 6 months or so he has seemed a bit obsessed with every little thing Anita Sarkeesian does. Its a bit strange at this point, I avoid watching anything he does related to feminism now.

Pretty much

Just watch the video when he was opposing a crowd of religious crowd. They were just shouting and trying to group him, they weren't trying to win an argument. Same goes with sjw, we've seen this a lot of times before, these people aren't there to talk, they're there to scare you off and make you silent whatever it takes. Including physical force. There is no point in socializing with those animals.

Because ultimately, they don't care about the truth, they care about other things.

A man's neck is supposed to be thick. There is a primal alpha male under all that autism.

Normie, please. Someone might just notice that the obscure mix they've made is capable of killing every Jew on the planet once it in the air. You never know what you're gonna discover, if you learned history and history of science you wouldn't be telling these silly things. Pleb level of understanding how humanity works.

We are not going to get anywhere until we can destroy them in public.

As it happens right now they believe their delusions are tolerated. This increases their delusions because nobody stops them.

Apparently this guy has done some legitimate scientific research, but I agree that he is an awful cringelord autist who's obsession with Anita goes too far.

Nothing wrong with that though.

pretty much this desu

That's Debbie Wasserman Schultz before she shaved.

No leaf, it's a pretty standard understanding of how scientists "work"

A scientists entire career depends on conning people into thinking that what they're doing is constructive or worth doing, so they can continue supporting themselves with their overinflated salaries given to them by governments and top officials who have fallen for the con trick.

There is no competition or pressure as a scientist. They're just big welfare babies sucking the teet of naive governments filled with morons who are over-enthusiastic and a little too keen on "science " but know little about what they actually do for their money. Fuck all, 99% of the time

I like his videos about christians.

Spreading a word is what's important. Jew media and what they wish to portrait is not. Anita's videos have less views then he's and that's the only thing you have to care about.

If people go to the Internet beyond surface they know who exactly lefties are.

In time, this will be a mainstream. Just like Christianity. From obscure cult it grew into the biggest religion ever, just because ppl were spreading the word.

True

What's your education, faggot. Kill yourself you nigger.
>Inb4 PhD in physics

If you like his bees videos, I seriously recommend you subscribe to Cody'sLab. Fucker bought about $1000 in bees a few weeks ago. Shit is about to go down.

Hey hook nosed bitch
Is the victim business not paying enough?

>Is there any atheist creepier than thunderfoot

>He freaks me out and his obsession with Anita goes beyond normal.

That dude's the definition of autism

>debates are won with facts

Nice dream world you live in.

fuck, watched for two minutes and almost had a stroke, thanks bro

Gb2 reddit. Cock sucking le Ebin scientist minor celebs is literally the most reddit thing you can do

Believe it or not, the internet does little to influence public opinion.

The excuse people gave for him is that he couldnt give a solid answer or he lost. Its retarded and untrue.

Yeah, Ahmed, Islam is way better. Let's just build another mosque instead of giving the money to people that trying to find cure for cancer. Cause some illiterate brit (who probably works at minimum wage job for a living and never graduated from college) on pol thinks that they're never going to find that cure or it's just useless to even try.

On the serious note though, you are partly right. There are useless welfare branches like non-stem and non-biology bullshit like environmentalism when they use college level statistics to prove something and why they need more money and why what they do is important. But in most cases people are waiting for a breakthrough that might just change the world as we know it.

That's why I think the funding decisions need to be made by actual scientists, who know what is real and what is a useless hoax.

You didn't answer my question, nigger. What is your education?

His voice gives me shivers. He just sounds so creepy and the way he talks all slow and calm makes me think he'd make a great serial rapist/murder.

Why do hardcore atheists look so disheveled? The ones who never evolved politically/philosophically once they realized that religion isn't the literal truth
You can always tell these types just by looking at them. Appearance must truly be ideology.

He's pretty based, but autistic as fuck yeah.

>tfw he has a gf and you don't

People are using memes when talking about things like wars or ideals nowadays. You're delusional. Memes are real so as the Internet power over minds. That's exactly why lefties deliberately trying to censor or close it down.

It is only a minor effect. Go outside. The vast majority of people still don't care.

He's good, but absolutely unstoppable is too much. He constantly leaves arguments wide open for legitimate criticism, where I can think of better ways of putting something without those vulnerabilities. Also his CONSTANT repetition of short clips drives me crazy. I know it's about hammering a point home, but if he had more respect for his audience he wouldn't feel the need to play those over and over again...

>mfw just realized this is a subtle b8 thread

Ayyyyyy

Doesn't matter, the history is made by a minority those who are actively showing their beliefs and who are ready to fight to death for them. Their opinion matter, normies opinions don't.

Yes, and my original post said that in tbe vast majority of cases, especially on a day to day basis, scientists do literally nothing at all. Yes of course there are exceptions and test labs for curing cancer, but most scientists aren't doing that at all. Most scientists are just retweeting bill nye videos on Twitter and doing AMAs on reddit because they clearly have nothing better to do.

And what can they even do? Sure there are certain areas of research worth looking at like cancer treatment and brain scan technology, but let's get real here. The fundementals of physics and biology are virtually covered, well-understood already. We already know how gravity works, we all went to school. Fucking magnets, how do they work? I don't want to talk to no scientists, those motherfuckers are lying and getting me pissed

I also rewatched the bee video multiple times. I hope he never touches Anita ever again. He should've stopped at the hitman playthrough video, the peak of her dishonesty. Nothing interesting after that.

What's stranger is how anita videos still get massive amount of views. Watching someone break down completely banal points she makes should get boring after a while.

I think he appeases the market for his anti anita vids are rather popular.

>watching youtube personalities
fucking stop, read a book you fucking degenerate

>I can think of better ways of putting something without those vulnerabilities

Example?
No, seriously, I'm not sure I follow. And it's perfectly okay to criticize things as he talks directly to the point. If you can debunk it then you are right and he is wrong, it's not about rhetoric.

> but if he had more respect for his audience he wouldn't feel the need to play those over and over again...

I know what you're talking about, but I think he's trying to get more people to watch he's videos that way, like, "here it is if you don't what am I talking about", that's what good professors do, so even the dumbest ppl that only just started to learn after the midterm could understand what he is talking about. But it's kinda annoying to everyone else, you're right.

Compare the view breakdown to his science-related videos and it gets even more sad. He probably's just going to give it up eventually and just make the monotonous garbage his fedora fanbase wants

You are beyond retarded.
Like seriously, get help.

Thunderfoot is bad for gamergate. He exemplifies the autistic psychotic obsessive ragemonster that fuels these bitches into making new videos and getting donations.

Stop watching his videos, let him masturbate to them by himself.

>he has a gf
what the fuck, [citation needed]

Scratch that, there were also a lot of bullshit videos full of meaningless drabble about her antics. What I meant was that that was the last worthwhile one. I'm subscribed to his channel, I like most of his content, but so many in his fanbase idolize him, despite him being a boisterous prick and an unapologetic Patreon queen. I'm sad that the last bastion of youtube producers, cr1tical also caved to the Patreon jew.

Usual cultural marxist.

>Shit talking science on the internet

>how scientists "work"

Why? 99% of the "work" done by your average scientist is meaningless bulshit and you're being taken for a fool because you think all work by all scientists is universally good for humanity by all measurements. It's an infantile position to have.

This is really badly wrong. Sorry basement dweller, you will never own the world. You will never have a ferrari and a hot wife because of your "brain".

>The fundementals of physics and biology are virtually covered, well-understood already

That's a common misconception. Everything in physics was debunked not once during in history and we still not sure if gravity is a power or not - google latest research on that. Newton thought everything was determined, for example, he constructed a huge theory for it. A couple of decades later he was destroyed. Now they are trying to construct so-called "Theory of everything" along with string theory. Do I really need to tell that EVERYTHING is going to change if they succeed?
Same goes with biology - they only recently discovered DNA, what are you talking about?

>Most scientists are just retweeting bill nye videos on Twitter and doing AMAs on reddit because they clearly have nothing better to do.

And again, you're partly right about that. There are a lot of useless welfare queens, but that doesn't mean that we have to end the whole thing like mudslimes or something. It's just that it needs proper guidance. Funding shouldn't be giving to just about anyone who can market his shit better then everyone else.

> Why? 99% of the "work" done by your average scientist is meaningless bulshit
Pushing materialism is pretty meaningful imo.

Yeah the whole anita thing.........

Basically he's a very intelligent person and a scientist so he thinks he's an expert on absolutely everything.

Outside of science, he's actually kind of a tard.

How he is a cuck, faggit? He actually debunked "The deathly impact of colonialism" hoax in one of his videos he's pretty based.

I'm not saying I'm gonna go and fight for new word. I'm just spreading the word to those who will.
There's no point in arguing about the fact that is history is made by an active minority who were determined enough to take over.

>gravity is a power or not

A force, ofk

Humans are hard wired to believe in a God.

>atheist get mad at religions and act like a militant cult.

I don't have an example, sadly, and don't feel like rewatching any of his sjw videos... I was talking about instances where his way of expressing a point put his opposition onto a direct path to something that would make his side seem less convincing. Sometimes he could've just tip-toed around a certain phrase without making "the other side" sound like they are right to the unconvinced. Not instances where he was factually wrong.

That minority is not and has never been people that cannot leave their basements.

Please leave fantasy island

Didn't used to be that way. For some reason all the atheists on Youtube became obsessed with feminists at some point. I can honestly say, though, I've never paid any attention to any other Youtuber. I liked his creationism series. It's refreshing to here someone say something logical for a change to drown out the bedlam of idiocy I have to endure in this shithole on a daily basis.

>atheist
>is against everything i hate

fug

Anglosphere, literally nuke yourself.

>The reason the West is dying is dah jews and libruls
Has most of the anglosphere looked at itself in the mirror lately? God damn. This is the price of dysgenics.

He cant debunk colonial impact, because it was really bad. Communism is colonialism of anglos. Occupation of China was colonialism. Opium wars was colonialism, just like modern cartel wars. Modern wars are all proxy wars.

The thing is - the impact was bad not because of white people in general, but because of political establishment and there is no reason why white people must count royal establishment debts as their national debts. But retards buy into false dichotomy, just like they buy the marxist term "capitalism".

I never figured out what this was. What's the deal with orange Trump??

>trolling femicunts
>tfw 99.999% are pussy hungry manginas because women are too stupid for the internet

literally stop posting fags

All of those but one of those are me.

Not my fault the real world has zero respect for autistic losers. Get Bret Favre to do something about it.

That's exactly what I meant. He was offended by

>white people

marxist meme and talked about it. I'm not sure why you called him marxist when you clearly haven't seen his videos.

Maybe because his arguments and research on religion are actually legitimate and that gives you butthurt. Who knows.

Yes. Amazing "I stick fruit of my ass" atheist is number uno.

Also Phil's non atheismist vids are quite interesting.

What is it with you and "hurr basementzzz" At least give a coherent argument.

The implication of this being low social abilities. This is a colloquial term. Your lack of seeing this is proof of your autism.

honestly his science videos are pretty entertaining. the political shit got really boring really fast with all the clickbait titles and images. hes literally just doing them because they get more views (+more shekels).

just watch the science videos and skip the rest. oh and i guess his debunking videos on solar roadways etc are also pretty good.

His solar roadways video is my go to for misguided friends who can't see through this shit and would be scared away by EEVblog's 45min video.

What are you saying? Debates are won with facts, fame and fortune goes to those who deserve it, and people do things out of the kindness of their hearts!

I'm so glad I grew up to be a cynic. There are people who assume what you say till the end of their lives. I would despair. Thanks for not sheltering me, parents!

What is success even mean in the context of this shit world? Far better to be good and lose than to succeed in this shithole at this point.

Thunderfoot is pretty based expect for hatred towards Steffan M.

>Hates a cult leader
Sounds good to me.

It's ironic that someone who believes so strongly in evolution and survival of the fittest, his genes are likely going to dead end with him

As Trump would say, "look at that face!"

met him irl
pretty cool dude, although anyone who makes videos for teenagers on youtub has a dash of autism