His wife has been out of state for over a month "finding herself"

>his wife has been out of state for over a month "finding herself"
>calls him and tells him she's going to stay out of state for an undisclosed amount of time and doesn't want him to come with her
>"She's not a sexual person so I'm not worried about her sleeping with other men."

streamable.com/z9uxk

Feel sorry for him
Now she will get more dick than my skinny ass will get puss

If you stick your head out the window and listen intently you can almost hear her loose flaps slapping in the wind

Poor guy

That's so fcking sad...

There was another stream by one of his old friends that painted quite a different picture. Says he was manipulative and used guilt trips to get his way no matter what. Says he was super passive aggressive.

Hey guys it buggie2988 here

Please bump this thread

I see the live stream and he is a completely different person.

Like I'm nice myself and he is nice in his videos. But in that livestream he didn't look nice at all

I always thought Boogie's girlfriend was skinny as fuck because I remember in the early days of him meeting her he talked about her battling anorexia or some shit. Ye.... looks like she beat the fuck out of anorexia

Omg I remember that too. Lol

>finding herself

Anything like that or to the fact of "I need some space" or "I need some time to think". It's over every time. She found someone else and is trying them out before she leaves you for good. Experienced and wise user here.

This. He plays the nice guy, but the guy is a complete shitbag. Ignoring the constant fence sitting on topics which are CLEARLY defined right and wrong. And ignoring the fact he's played victim everytime he gets called out. He's STILL a two-faced fuck.

Literally yesterday saying people who call him out are just dogpilling him "cos I'm ugly" when its because he's decided to jump to the other side of the fence yet again for fear of having to actually have a spine.

Fuck you Boogie, we see through your shit you cowardly piece of shit. Hope that fence you love so much slices your colon.

The funniest thing out of all this is she got fat before leaving him

She left him cause he's an emotionally manipulative asshole.

Either way, he's getting cucked.

Jesus Christ I hope she finds somewhere safe. Boogie has got some psychopathic fans that buy into his victimhood bullshit hook, line and sinker. And those fucks will make her life a living hell when she finally plucked up the courage to leave an abusive situation.

Honestly, hope he just keels over without her their to wipe his fucking ass for him, and saves everyone the pain.

you got any proof of this claim at all?
>no didnt think so

>his wife has been out of state for over a month "finding herself"
>"finding herself"
>calls him and tells him she's going to stay out of state for an undisclosed amount of time and doesn't want him to come with her
>alone
>undisclosed time
>"She's not a sexual person so I'm not worried about her sleeping with other men."
>"I'm not worried"

Damn.

Yeah maybe not with you, you fat piece of shit

Is the asswiping meme really true?

Look either you can drop the attitude RIGHT NOW or I will take matters into my own hands. DON'T TICK ME OFF

Any examples of fence sitting?

SO you guys belive her for being a girl or something?

I mean other than observable? Yeah there's like 100 pages in the Kiei Farms thread, there's also a Livestream in the the thread where one of his old friends says he's a manipulator

Remember the daddyof5 shitshow? I did it then. Tried "mediating" to improve his channel. When he saw he wasn't going to be some kind of messiah he jumped to the other side. Same with the pewdiepie shit. Even outside of youtube stuff, developers being arseholes etc.

He will try to "be the voice of reason" until the crowd is on one side and the other side is for sure on fire. ONLY THEN will he pick a side (the one with the crowd) and act like he's making a stand based on his principles. The man is spineless. Some of the shit that comes out of his mouth while he backpeddles and tries to get in good with both sides is horrendous. Gamergay being another HUGE example of this arsehole trying to play with both sides for fear of having to stand against anyone.

>A not great looking woman working a walmart job seeks out befriends and get into a relationship with an up and coming youtuber who is a fat useless piece of shit who is getting more and more money from youtube. He gets bigger and richer, and then she marries him but his size and her 'not being an sexual person' means she never actually has to put out. Now, when youtube is dying, most of his vids are being demonetized and his income is taking a huge hit she, now entitled to half of everything he owns, decides it isn't working anymore and leaves him.
Such a mystery, I always thought they were strong, who knows why such things happen.

Found the fanboy.
Let me guess
>Boogie did nothing wrong

>Asking for evidence of a claim is bad.
Mkay

Machiavelli would not approve

he made her fat as fuck...
she was so cute and curvy
what a despicable human being..

He's said so himself, at his biggest she had to do literally everything for him.

The man couldn't bathe himself.

My guess is that Boogie has lost so much weight that she's now become the obese whale in the relationship, something she can't handle.

>Condescending green text
Go console your boy, he needs your pity

It could be the money, it could be that she need is an enabler and she cant enable him anymore, it may be that she is afraid he will leave now that he is losing the weight. You see this happen often on stuff like my 600lb life where the spouse cant handle the other not needing them anymore but this story about 'she cant take having to care for him anymore' just as he doesn't need that anymore, sound stupid as shit. He is a useless sack of shit but she was there for a reason that doesn't exist anymore and there are very few of those reasons to chose from.

>"finding herself"
someone says this shit to him and he doesnt apeshit LOL
literal cuck

she's getting defranco'd

She left because he's going to live longer than expected after the surgery.

No just not super familiar with him

Why is literally no one in this thread talking about how fucking beat ass ugly she is? That smile.... holy fuck... No wonder she settled for a morbidly obese guy. I couldn't fuck that with a bag on her head.

Lots of chicks who are fighting eating disorders dont just fight anorexia. Binge eating is a part of it too. Or she was *wait for it* ...lying to him

PAY

Does she have any nudes?

She's fatter than him now.
That her in the back, about a year ago. I figure she's even fatter today.

GIT OUT OF MAH SWAMP

I was looking good for that picture.
Thanks

That was the first time I realised that she is the same size as him right now

Imagine lifting up that landwhales fupa just to get a smell of her old mustard gas and bologna pussy. Yum

How did we miss these trips

TBH, I think shes a chubby chaser and shes mad he lost weight.

She is salty that he always gets all the twitter attention, while she 404rd her twitter account not long ago

The fact that he likes Anita makes me believe that he runs a victim racket of his own. I bet he makes alot of these threads himself.

i could tell he was using him being fat toi get veiws. He would come out with a video every so often basically cyring say it's so hard for him

BOOGIE, TIMESTAMP PLEASE

No, we don't believe him because he a retarded cuck, and fat fuck.

I guarantee you do the same thing

You know..now that I'm seeing her..she is not that pretty and she's kinda fat too.
Like still out of his league but considering she is probably depressed and with various mental issues it's still a nice catch.

she's fuckin beat...I hate it when they have those 90% gums 10% teeth thing.

fat ahh crackkka getting piped by my nigga tyrone

Currently reading The Prince. This man is correct