Sup Forums, you can clone one thing, whatever you want. What would it be?

Sup Forums, you can clone one thing, whatever you want. What would it be?

anime.

I would clone my ability to clone things.

A $50. Then I'd have a hundred

my gains

Winrar

okay you can clone one more thing, what do you want cloned?

U.S dollars

the number of goldilocks planets in our solar system

the holocaust.

Bacteria.

my girl, cause then it would be like i was dating twins. they would both still have the same feelings for me and wouldnt care if i slept with the other, cause its THEM

you don't know women

the highlander

CRACKY-CHAN

>Expecting your "grill" to NOT dump you for being a degenerate

But it never happened...

I would clone myself so i could masturbate in home while my clone is at work

>first order are not clones dumbass

some supermodel, I'll keep the clone in captivity and leave the real one be
no one will suspect a thing

the planet earth.

That would most likely lead to orbital instabilities.

Myself

;(

Id clone myself. Would be deadly for exams, dates etc. The other me could do work whilst I stay at home and fuck around. I'd use him as my sex slave. He would obey my every command. He would love me like I love him. He wouldn't get mad if I came home late from "going out with friends" and he would be true and faithful. I'd love him so much... He'd be my rock and I'd be his. He would introduce me to his friends and I'd introduce him to mine. Id sit on his lap when we are having dinner even though there's plenty of room at the table. He'd obey... I am his master. I'd love him so much with all my heart.

Donald Trump, so we can have two.
Praise Trump

Me. I currently work a job that's 60+ hours per week. My yard work has gone to shit, I've got projects that I want to finish, I'd like to cook on my smoker more, and it would also cut down on my time at work if there's 2 of me.

Plus a devils 3 way with my wife would be fun. Technically just masturbation for me.

Emma Watson

Or clone my wife. Would be fun to have 2 of her. For multiple reasons.

Locusts.

Sweet.

Paul from fair city. Therefore one could tour around the world and sign autographs and meet his adoring fans and the other could stay on set and act

this

this

He'd probably get pissed if you made him do all the work, while you got to fuck off.

Probably the big jar of pickles in my fridge

>not cloning your gf

But he would be me so he would understand as I understand. He would be my slave. I'd make him work out and get jacked so that he can be my hunk.

>clone earth
>falls into same orbital path as current earth
>both planets smash into each other
>everybody dies
>feels good man

Nuclear weapons. Then I'd hook them up to ai systems and connect those ai systems to the internet to learn about humans.

Mia Khalifa

Myself

>using complex Ai to learn about humans rather than going outside.

Here ya go user.

Would be an absolute honour to meet that baldy mad bastard

id clone this gril tbh

Retards. I'd clone retards so fucking fast pretty soon they'd be everywhere, and there'd be people breeding with them producing more and more retarded offspring until after a while you have a massive population of retards. Maximum quantity, minimal quality. Then humanity would finally cross the finish line it's set for itself.

Ok, I'd hook the nuclear weapons to ai and then set them outside, to help them learn about the world of humans. Derp.

Danny DeVito

Why? She's all fucked up looking and emotionally damaged

Pathetic tbh

Billions of white people

Read "The Marching Morons" by C M Kornbluth - great story

>Implying that an ai can learn more about humanity from its computer hardware being stacked up outside in an industrial park than it can connected to the internet.

I would clone my self to if my d is small if cut off made it small

What's stopping him from trying to make you his slave?

Her

all of you cloning girls, - just cause you have copy of one doesnt make you not beta, shes still gunna think you're a freak.

Id clone a ETH mining rig. Rake in dat ether.

Hmm pic related

A t-rex just so I can fuck it and be the first and only human on earth to fuck a dinosaur

That is one ugly bitch.

Myself so I could finally see what it's like to suck a cock, but I wouldn't be gay because it's my cock

truly disgusting.

I would clone all the clones in star wars

A T Rex to fuck just to make this guy feel less special

you bastard lol

my dubs

Clone deez nutz upon yo chin nigga

my mother
I really miss her

>cloning a rotting corpse
how stupid are you?

calm your tits
some anons wanted a t-rex so I though about genetic cloning

those people are just as stupid as you. A rotting corpse is way more stupid than a t rex though.

A million more wishes!

A million more wishes!

ok, clone my ability, to clone my ability, to clone.

I'd clone my asshole and have it grafted onto my stomach so I could get 2 cocks in the mouth, 2 in the ass, and 2 in the stomach-ass, all while fucking OP's dog and punching an elephant in the balls.

It's my fetish.