So Sup Forums you can only do ONE of the following 3 for the rest of your life:

>weed
>sex
>video game

Choose wisely

Vidya of course

weed

Don't smoke and haven't had sex in years... So Video Games

I'd choose weed - I did try the other two but always alone, at least I might find friends \○/

Sex.

Video games are for cucks
Weed is for fags

What would be a good or the best way to get high without any illicit drugs?

>you do weed/(drugs in general)
>you have sex
>you play video games

Therefore you can only do weed

Eat paint.

Eh i havent played vidya in years and ill rub one out for the rest of my life cause pussy is overrated. I need weed so i dont shoot up a movie theater so im picking weed

Any other ways? Clean 5 months and i need a way to get baked without girlfriend knowing

weed

can't play video games or have sex if your depressed

Sex, MD and acid is better then weed anyway

Kratom

Find a girlfriend that likes to get baked WITH you

Sex. Haven't smoked weed in months and don't care much about it nowadays. Have't played a video game for more than a few days a year in years. So yeah. Not a difficult choice to make.

sex

Will my choice be delivered to me?
Would I have to score for sex?
Seek drug dealers and pay for weed?
Pay for vidya?

I vastly prefer sex, but I'm terrible at picking up girls, so realistically I'd go for video games. Who even smokes weed nowadays anyways?

Only telling you my tricks since you sound like a great guy (who is pussy whipped and can’t get high without getting in trouble):

Put 1 cup of peanut butter and olive oil in the microwave for 10 minutes, take out and immediately place the concoction on dick. Find an animal (preferably a dog) and stick dick in butthole. The fecal matter mixed with the olive oil and peanut butter will get in to your blood and make you retard high.

Eat mushrooms in the woods, all shrooms will get you high, the government only tells you one kind will. Utter bullshit. Any kind of shroom will fuck you up, trust me, I’m an internet doctor.

Put listerine in peehole for out of body tripping and mind numbing hallucinations.

Take a diabetic needle, fill with bacon greese, inject directly in to blood veins for an incredible high.

everyone?

Vidyas

Sex

Checked.

Dubs tells no lie.

Weed

>Who even smokes weed nowadays anyways?

Literally everyone in the city of almost 6 million I live in.

sex is so gay

6 million fags, 6 million Jews were murdered in concentration camps.

I think we have a nazi on Sup Forums

sport.
It's the only natural drug, but who the fuck wants to do sport if you could smoke something and be a lazy fuck?

All 12 million smoked in one way or another.

Trips are truth you fucking faggit!

sports is WAY better than smoking and being lazy

Then you're having gay sex.

Being physically fit increases all 3 activities but ur joking urself if u think that's a stand alone high.

23 virgin here...

I'd pick weed because eventually you're going to get bored of sex or something will change, like maybe the woman getting old or not being in the mood of period etc, what are you going to do then? Just sit and jack off without weed or gaining xp?

weed
food
good music

"Clean" because your of the girl or your own choice?
>Smoke a one hitter when you have a few hours to yourself.
Pretty fucking easy.

Love to get stoned with my bf

Sex

obviously weed, I can still jack off and I barely play vidya as it is

Can't smoke weed or play games if you're working for a living.
So sex.

>Woman will get old
>Mood of period
Uhhhh, what?

Video games or weed for sure

stop saying vidya it's gay

Lmao check out this guy..

Sex with a nigger that has no pores

you can do everything if ur not a twat and know how to moderate

Nutmeg allegedly has some kind of properties.. you could extract lsa from morning glory or something but then you have illicit drugs lmao
Weed is the best way to get high without illicit drugs

>Weed is the best way to get high without illicit drugs

I feel pretty autistic having to explain something on such a dumb thread so in depth considering it's an outlandish hypothetical etc but whatever, here's how I rationalised it in a bit more detail.

If I'm fucking a woman for my only source of pleasure it's not going to be pleasurable if the woman is on her period (I typoed in other post it was not in the mood, or period etc) or if I'm bored of her which will probably happen eventually. So there are more scenarios and variables when it comes to smashing pussy (i assume) than smoking weed. Smoking weed is something you can do at almost anytime in any mood and just depends on you, not anyone else. My weed will never not be in the mood to get smoked, nor will it bleed every month and become temporarily unsmokeable and if it's unlimited it's not going to age to the point where cannabinoids degrade.

i feel like a mad autist

>>Weed is the best way to get high without illicit drugs

You gay or somethin?

Im gay, faggot!

>being this much of a faggot

With that logic, yes. It was never specified that you can only have one partner and that the sex will be vanilla. Besides women get extra horny when on their rag. It's nice and wet, makes for great lube. Though with your logic, weed is on the same level.

weed.

Don't get laid anyway, and i prefer boardgames with friends.

sex
Weed is overrated and vidja games just drain time.

vydia
only thing that can never get old

Tits or gtfo

This /thread

Video games without even having to think about it.

Sex and weed are overrated. Video games can at least keep you entertained.

weed sorry

I like this meme

Never had sex.
Soo weed

hmm or maybe video games

WEED!

You're not doing it right.

Your autism is showing.

Video games. Not even a hard choice.

Sex. Weed and video games are for losers.

>23 virgin here...
>I'd pick weed [...]

Redundancy.

Get a pen with some oil. No smell and you'll be high as shit.

this

if you look at the non-reproductive functions of sex it's basically cardio socializing

sex
but can we space it out? 2, 3 times a week?
i need to have optimal sex drive.

Video games. Who needs women anyways

Fuck those three.
MDMA is my choice.

I'm with this guy.. but nah ketamine

2edge

Does masturbation count as sex? If so, weed, if not, sex. Does selecting sex give me something to sex? Can I choose what? How thorough is the selection process? If I select weed that must mean I can freely pick and choose my strains? Does that apply to Option Sex as well? Why won't she love me? Would selecting sex mean alcohol is also banned? Or only weed? What about coffee, cigarettes? Can I listen to game soundtracks? Or if a song plays in a video game can I listen to it? Are all games excluded or just those that require a screen to play? If I can play card games still, can I play them on a screen or does that make them vidya? Thanks for your time, catch you later.

weed

You clearly havent tried either of them.

I've been high for 13 years, I'm an IT manager, I make more money in a day than you do in a month. Just because some addicts aren't able to function because they smoked too many happy plants doesn't mean we're all like that.

You can't spend everyday on MDMA

Enjoy losing control of your bladder

oh really?? I thought If I took hard drugs it would fix my body instead of destroying it! Who the fuck would of known, look Sup Forums we got a doctor in the house!!

I'd choose vidya.
I could still pop xans and other pillies so I wouldn't need weed. I could also get oral and handies instead of sex. Plus if I ever wanted kid I could just donate sperm. Easy. Theres no alternative to vidya.

Kill yourself pussy faggot cunt

cardio socializing

which is why all the fags here would rather play video games or smoke weed

This guy has never had sex before

sex weed will sting but can become normie cuck who binges netflix shit instead of vidya

smoke weed daily so probably gonna keep that one considering I never get laid anyway and I can play board games or some shit to entertain myself without video games

Vidya.

Just have to hold out until we get Elon Musk level vidya then sex and weed could be simulated.

Everyone smokes weed. Just like they always have. Now its under the guise of 'insert medical reason here'

So if masturbation counts as sex you'll take weed instead because you don't want to masturbate? I think you got your shit backwards.

Weed is so garbage. Coke is the way to go. Too bad it's so expensive. Anybody here know how to cook it?

>not fucking girls on their period
Not even trolling, shit's not bad, and it helps them be less bitchy for the next week or so. Correct choice though

So you're taking ket to make sure you piss yourself uncontrollably in the future.

Dry your eyes mate and pick a drug you can take constantly, stay high or don't both at all

Coca leaves, petrol, brick dust, battery acid

1. Pick the leaves and put in a large contant
2. Trample on the leaves like you're making wine
3. Add brick dust
4. Trample some more
5. Mix with petrol
6. Drain
7. Mix with battery acid
8. Seperate the cocaine water
9. Let it dry
10. Snort

I'm not even going to try and reason with your level of autism. Kill yourself, and make sure to send me a liveleak link if you do so I can get off to watching you end your pathetic existence

I'm assuming you're the ket taker.

If you honestly use ket like it's weed or have it more than once a week you're a fucking moron. Pick a drug that doesnt ruin your normal bodily functions.

Don't piss yourself cry baby.