Name a more useless team, I dare you

Name a more useless team, I dare you

20 miles up north.

Leeds United

Sunderland are at least hilariously rubbish.

Boro aren't even fun to watch.

how can adama be so shit? seriously, wtf does he have instead of a brain?

>they fired the man who brought them from second last in the championship to the prem
>for stewart fucking downing

they should get liquidated

Karanka was fucking terrible and deserved to be sacked.

Done.

Surprisingly not this season.

They've been pretty good this season. 100 times more entertaining than fucking Boro.

West brim has some decent talent kicking around

Karanka had them 3 points from safety when he was sacked, Agnew has taken 2 points from a possible 15 since then.

If Karanka was still in he would have eventually gotten them to safety. Agnew is worse than terrible

i'm not convinced that they'd have scored any more goals this season had karanka remained in charge

never seen a west brom fan on spuh

as shit as he was, karanka promoted them (almost did the year prior) and wouldn't have gotten worse results than the new manager

I cucked Arsenal out of a Champions League spot in PES BAL with Boro so they hold a special place in my heart.

Muscle

>If Karanka was still in he would have eventually gotten them to safety.
Are you serious?

They hadn't won in the league since before Christmas, Karanka was too stubborn to try a second striker up front and their January transfer window was downright awful. Karanka had drilled his mindset into the squad so deeply that when Agnew tried two strikers against Hull, they absolutely imploded.

Nobody would have kept that shit up, not even Big Sam, Pearson nor Pulis.

>not posting this

he needs to learn to be less negative though

they played some truly dire football in the promotion season and got pretty lucky towards the end

he did very well to turn them round from the mess they were in, you can't ignore that, but with a slightly different tactical approach from the offset this season, they could've done so much better

>they played some truly dire football in the promotion season and got pretty lucky towards the end
Don't forget Karanka fell out with the board last season and missed one of their key matches.

oh yeah, that too

he was really generously backed by the board and just came across as miserable and petty most of the time

blaming the fans for him playing 2 up front during a defeat last season was a particular low point

Shows what kind of problems they have upfront when Valdes has kept more clean sheets than Bravo

>just came across as miserable and petty
well, that's karanka

confirmed for not watching the prem this season

Mourinho's apprentice.

They threw all their cash at promotion that seaosn too. Bought Rhodes and Nugent for half a season to exile him when they went up.

I'm still disgusted at how he treated Rhodes.

Our NT

Watford

he completely fucked up with him

not entirely convinced he actually wanted to sign him though, think him and downing were gibson signings

Hate Boro proper tinpot club.

Good away fans I'll give them that but they used to get like 15k if that every week and now they all come out.

Like Leeds this year all coming out the woodwork

Peterborough United.

>they used to get like 15k if that every week

tbf they have a pretty small fanbase, but yeah their attendances in the championship were pretty shocking

Unironically Arsenal

>you now remember that match thread earlier in the season where some boro fan was trying to defend their abysmal championship attendances

I'm a Derby fan and we're not a big city at all around 250k and our lowest attendance this season has been 26k and average 29k.. our rivals Notts Forest who are in a much larger city average 19k and their highest attendance is our lowest and that was their biggest game of the season against us.

There is no excuse not to support your team through thick and thin. Fuck Boro and fuck plastic fans

>they used to get like 15k if that every week
It looks even more shocking in a stadium of the size that they have.

How many championship teams can constantly pull off good attendance for their stadium? Like 80%+

as an us middlebrough fan(blame football manager), one nice thing about the club is that you watch the post match highlights and miss almost nothing.

>one nice thing about the club is that you watch the post match highlights and miss almost nothing.
Excellent post, user.

>Forest get 26k for Saturday lunchtime for their huge match
>We get 31K for a Tuesday night game against Burton

haha literally this.

People think Forest are some sleeping giant because a genius manager made them relevant for 10 years.

Derby is the bigger club

There are people on this board who never remember forest ever being in the prem but they'll remember them getting beaten by Yeovil in League 1

middlesbrough's population is over 100k less than derby's though, and loads of people support the bigger nearby teams like leeds

>loads of people support the bigger nearby teams like leeds
So they are a town full of plastics

>implying anyone could forget big ron sitting in the arsenal dugout

I wonder, what team adama would be at if he didn't have a plank of wood for a brain.

what a shithole