'I just need a young cunt that's perfectly tight'- Ariel Pink 2017 ( I wanna be young)

>'I just need a young cunt that's perfectly tight'- Ariel Pink 2017 ( I wanna be young)

We just gonna let him get away with this disgusting comment?

>Ariel Pink 2017
So I take it you know nothing about Ariel then

Yeah

Ariel is a disgusting human being who needs to be locked up but Round and Round is still my jam

>are we just gonna let him shock us with his intentionally shocking comments???

Seriously though in between the leak and album drop I thought he would get into some trouble again, also he used the word 'Tranny' in another track

when he releases one of the best albums of the year, yes

I really thought him saying "Trump is a success story" would create a few thinkpieces

literally the way I felt about Marilyn Manson's whole career

are we just gonna let him get away with continuously making shitty albums?

This guy was a whiny little shit when I met him back in 2011

I love how he was always an asshole in interviews but nobody cared til recently

its not shitty its suppose to sound like that

Most groundbreaking artists are fucked in the head

He's not really an asshole though. I met him in Toronto and he was a super down to Earth guy, although he definitely is hardccore tsun for Mac DeMarco

Haha, where did he say that?

How the fuck could you argue that its not true?

hes got a bad case of the manlet rage, cant blame the lil fella.

Smoked a joint with him after a show in Sydney 2011, he asked me where he could get some meth! Was pretty shocked, I guess he was fucked up around then from Geneva J

Still has more sex with beautiful women than you ever will.

You just met him. You don't know him.

sup ariel. could you make it any more obvious?

I really wanna push my tongue inside Geneva's asshole

I'm not Ariel. And even if I were you would never know.

TIME TO LIVE
TIME TO DIE
TIME TO LIVE
TIME TO DIE

This dude just wants to smash danielle bregoli

I'm seeing him in brisbane soon, howd you manage to meet him afterwards?

Ariel pink is a better human than all of you and more influential than any of you will ever be

Ariel Pink Calls Grimes "Stupid and Retarded" is still the best music journo headline in history

Love ya xoxo

Be nice to Grimey

yall new album is so good

i tried talking to him after a geneva jacuzzi show, and he clearly didn't want to talk to me. he sort of is an asshole.

Is this what happens when the teenagers that make endless YouTube comments saying "If you don't like it, then why don't YOU make a better song?" age a little and discover Sup Forums?

i say we just bash the fash tbqh lads

just because he doesnt want to talk to some random dude doesnt make him an asshole.

bash your own brains in with the dildo you bought with daddy's credit card

Yeah u are not my lad, friend

I'm a racist nazi who wants to fuck Hitler's tight bumhole and I will not tolerate your kind! -mmm, hi Tyler the Creator BEAST- AHHHHHHHH lol so RANDUMBBBBBNB XDDDD

can someone post a pic of this?

I met him in 2011 too, thought he was pretty chill, signed my copy of Before Today

>I'm the center of the universe