WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0107653/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spend years breeding her like a farm animal.

and with farm animals

run away

wwyd to kristen the chink on the right

hold her against the fence and leave the dress of as i slide my cock in her tight slant snatch

you can cum in there or in her tight chinky booty

well I am dark skinned but not black, but I would black her

Wwyd to my gf, be rough

She seems pretty nice so I'd probably just have a brief but friendly conversation with her and go about my day.

Get her down on all fours and fuck her from behind. Pull on her hair while pounding her, and pump her cunt full my cum.

wwyd?

Nice, would like to see you railing her, be so rough with her.

For her I would rape her ass on the lake side with her ass out and my dicknin her pussy and her face on the mud!

how long would you last?

wwyd

10-15
fucking her non stop

Wwyd to this mexican milf?

fuck her in front of her daughter

the question is, how long would she? because by the end of it, she'll be babbling nonsense and will have trouble remembering her own name after I make her cum until she's a shaking mess

She looks like she would just be naked at some place having sex with people in public so I would do that
Ways?

Put another baby in her.

this to your asian gf, sorry took so long

She sucks some good dick

I got a question /b

If a girl tells you she gives "forever lasting blowjobs ifyaknowwhatimean" , what do you think she actually meant ?

For her she looks like the one that would like to be kidnapped and BDSM with her feitish she has of me just blindfolding her and tie her up and I get one of my friend to help me rape her while he does the mouth I would be fucking that ass and slapping it

i'd facefuck that. Hard. Jam my dick in her mouth and pound her face, until I blow my load all over her face and glasses.

Slowly creep behind her and strip her away of that dress so that she is defenseless while I make get suck my penis
Wwyd?

Facefuck those lips and shoot my load on to her tongue

Wwyd to these sisters?

no clue

Sauce plz

She has a tight body to fuck too.

can't remember, I think it was like a french movie or something, I found it once, btu it took like a long time to find, it, it seemed so boring that only that 9 seconds was good, so I just forgot

fuck her up

Ahh. Damn.
Thanks anyway user.

eyebrows/10

Letshavefun

"black cocks here" with an arrow to her mouth

lol, just finished

she loves her dresses

Anyone?

drug one, make her submit to become a cum dump
then get her to help me force fuck the other

>black cocks here

What would you do to my girl's ass?

roll her and spank her

I can't argue your logic

Not subtle but I like

no pictures though.

They're all low-res

got a kik ?
just post one to see how low res

ok you weren’t kidding haha
still no kik?

WWYD?

What would you do to my chubby slut?

Andypandypi

message sent

Kik masterofsamm to trade wwyd

face fuck her before cumming on her face

Seen her posted a couple times, care to post a few more pics?
Also, WWYD? I'd have her sit on my face, and lick her while I fondle those boobs all night...

Tie her hands to the bed and face fuck her. Then go deep inside pussy while whipping her tits with leather stick. How's her ass?

She'd love that, what else would you do?

I'd fuck her face and fill that mouth with cum with a great pleasure

I think it would be fun to tie her to the bed, put the Magic Wand between her legs, and spank her ass while she cums time after time.
When done, I'd cover her with oil with a nice massage to see her skin glistening, with a red ass...

We are focused in Dolomites on so they can go.

WWYD to her?

shes been drinking heavily at the party and is acting a fool so me as a good friend of hers, offer to take her home so she wont have to pay for an uber. She accepts and we begin our journey, the whole way to her house shes talking about how her bf just left her for another woman and how she doesnt feel sexy, I tell her shes crazy shes drop dead gorgeous and any man would be lucky to have her. She looks at me and smiles. When we arrive at her house, she asks me to come in and make sure she makes it all the way inside, so i oblige. She opens the door and we head to her living room, she sits on the couch and says, "one last favor please, can you remove my shoes? Im way too fucked up to function right now" I remember at one point, I confessed to her I had a foot fetish, she always kept her toes very clean and regularly got pedis so she must know the smell of her feet is just gonna make me rock hard. Again, as a good friend i obliged and kneel in front of her gorgeous feet and begin to remove her shoes, as i do, i am greeted with some of the most beautiful toes i have ever seen, perfect in every way. She looks at me, I look at her and without more hesitation I put her foot in my mouth and begin to suck on her toes, she lets out a loud moan, and begins to grab on her breasts, slowly undressing and my worship on her perfect feet becomes more and more aggressive. Suddenly I look up and she is fully nude right in front of me, I am now rock hard and she commands me to stand she sees my rock hard erection pressing on my pants, begging to get out, she loosens my belt and unbuttons my pants, pulling down my boxers in the process to reveal a rock hard thick cock. She instantly puts it in her mouth and begins to suck, before long she suddenly stops, lays on her back, legs wide open and says "FUCK ME NOW!" so i oblige and begin to make love to her right there on her couch, we fuck and fuck for about 30 minutes until finally i unload my cum deep in her womb.wwyd to mine?

more of my thin blonde gf,any interest? ive got nudes for a good wwyd

Wwyd?

I’m a cuck. Sharing my slutty gf on kik: peterpiper1515

I wouldn't

any of you got a kik? i’m about to go but would love to do a wwyd

Kik numbtt94. Trading hot blonde oc gf for your wife/gf. Genuine people only please

That's a nice wwyd user. And a great girl too. I'll try my best with I'd do to her.
I'd start by sucking her toes and fingering her through the leggings. When her pussy is wet enough so I can feel it through, she'd start blowing my hard cock. I'd spread her legs and go inside that tight pussy after that. She's moaning and pinching her tits. When I'm almost she'd give me a footjob of my life and I'd cum all over her feet.
WWYD?

no kik sorry, im the one with the blonde gf in the pink bra and panties set

imdb.com/title/tt0107653/

I'd pin her down, get her tied down arms-up, and just start tickling her until she goes crazy.

I'd put a gag in her mouth and go in her ass without any lead-ups. Creampie that ass in the end and leave her half naked on the floor, used and wasted

What would you do?

I assume youd want to watch me play with her? So right there in that room wed give you a show, I start by coming up behind her and kissing her neck and grabbing her pussy till i feel her getting super wet, i then kneel in front of her remove her panties sit her down on the bed and start eating her pussy, once shes really horny and dripping wet, i call you over, i have you hold her hand and kiss her as i begin to penetrate and fuck her hard, you can hear her muffled moans of pleasure trough your kisses, i unload all of my cum inside her juicy cunt, then instruct you to do your job and clean her pussy for round two, after you finish i go again this time switching back between her ass and pussy, i pull out right before i cum and shove my cock in her mouth then i instruct her to kiss you with a mouth full of cum...heres a pic of mines feet hope you like em

Fuck her pussy in public in a car, then beat her and throw her out of it nude

Fuck mine up I'll reply4reply