Are Abos a literal meme race?

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Other urls found in this thread:

vcaa.vic.edu.au/Documents/auscurric/sampleunit/1967referendum/aboutreferendum.pdf
aboriginal-art-australia.com/aboriginal-art-library/aboriginal-dot-art-behind-the-dots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They would make narionalists of africans

Looks like inbreeding and selective features for a long long time

Can you imagine looking in the mirror, only to see that subhuman face staring back through your soul, and even worse, considering it normal and acceptable?

They are disgusting and feral animals. Some say that Australia is the only country in the world to actually commit a genocide. I disagree. These vermin are still here. Taking my tax money to spend on alcohol and drugs. We should've killed them all off.

Kek begins at 1:45

I imagine they are scared of mirrors, bong walla ding dong white cunt magic stealin mah dreamtime or some shit.

I never get tired of that video. And the comments:

>Spine chilling musical performance from our Aboriginal friends.
>Incredible music. What a mix of textures. Woah.

Kek.

They're literally not even fully human
>Haha you're joking

I'm not. They're part denisovan an extinct subspecies.

It's beautiful

yes

He came back with some skills

I fucking love these kinds of videos.
>40,000 year old race
>Invents two sticks together for music and a stick that curves slightly when you throw it

Now we just need to let natural selection wipe out niggers, sort of like how it's wiping abbos out.

>Invents sniffing gasoline

That was a beautiful performance.

this video always gets me

Confirmed by le weed man.

/thread

>aussiefeminist

aborigines providing the kekkest of keks

i see no problem

What's this I heard about their ancestors literally burning Australia down. Is that just a meme?

do abos use computes ?
i wander if there are any who browse Sup Forums

I remember seeing that in some documentary years ago. Something to do with burning out a species of megareptile and they wound up burning their way across the entire continent making it a wasteland across large swaths. Don't know how accepted that theory is. Don't care enough about abbos or Australia to look it up.

This video seems boring. What's funny about it?

fuck that always bothered me in social studies

>hey teacher I want to learn about Ancient Rome or Egypt or something, I want to learn about a people that had an interesting and influential culture, war tactics, archaeology, etc
>no you have to learn about abos because theyre AUSTRAYELEEAN
>muh dream time pleb tier myths
>muh two sticks music
>muh shitty fucking dot paintings which, you know, some can be cool, but they all look the fucking same so seen one seen 'em all

They basically had no idea how to farm properly and turned a fair portion of the land into a wasteland. I think it was slash & burn but I'm not sure.

There was some aus poster who was an abo a month or two back and provided a picture with timestamp and was pretty redpilled

Their method of hunting -which they are STILL ALLOWED TO PRACTICE TODAY for cultural reasons- is literally

1) start fire
2) set fire to as large a section of land as possible
3) go in the next day with a pointy stick, poke around the ashes and burrows for anything that died in the fire
4) find a couple iguanas or turkeys that were cooked alive and died an agonizing death, marinated with the literal feces in their intestines
5) pluck a couple handfuls of meat off these few carcasses, try not to eat any of the shit from their ruptured bowels, and eat with a side of whatever root vegetables you came across
6) repeat every couple of days for thousands and thousands of years until your heavily forested continent is a barren desert

They teach it in uni if you take geo or environmental science subjects. They are just VERY careful not to blame the abos and just cite that the firestick farming did occur. Presumably we're left to assume it was the barbaric mungo men who were the firestick farmers and the glorious aborigines removed mungo because he was an environmental terrorist (just like white dog).

I resent that I had to learn about Ancient Rome on my own time. Not once did they teach it in any school I attended.

Just ABO DREAM TIME GIANT SNAKES AND RAINBOWS AND SHIT

As if anyone needs to learn about their autistic fanfiction.

Fucking Christ, why haven't they been hunted?

Skip to about 01:30 or so

Because it was almost 2016 duh

My mate was just up in the Flinders for a couple of days. He met some coons at the camp site he was staying at that were having a 'political' debate about whether an elder named Jimmy should be allowed to go on a walk into the Pound or not because it is sacred land (the Flinders Ranges are a bunch of dreamtime snakes). These abos were also passing around 'wild' weed they 'found'.

Even when they understand their dreamtime laws and will shame people for walking on sacred ground, they are still fine with growing weed on it.

Mate, I got taken to the Principals office and had my parents there because they thought that my parents were brainwashing me with racism. I just kept stating that Coons don't interest me and that I wanted to learn about influential cultures and civilizations.

We went to this Abo "reconciliation" center and this white as fuck dude came up and started harping on about "the most advanced stone age technology" then had the nerve to get us to apologize for the wrongs the "white fella".

where's the pic, m8 ?

Sauce. I wish to further reading.

The coons aren't that interesting, 50,000 years of fucking around isn't as good as 10,000 years of killing each other, killing other races off, then turning them into half-breeds whilst fucking around.

Didnt save it I dont want people questioning why I have pictures of aboriginal men on my computer

Fuck up sand nigger.

having an Abo posting on Sup Forums is pretty uncommon

No, they aren't. Despite all the welfare and privileges they are given by the government nearly all of them are petrol sniffing inbreds who laze around doing nothing.

As a kid I had a half abo friend whose mum made a living painting those crappy dot paintings and selling them for hundreds of dollars a pop.

She would show them at our school and everyone would "ooh" and "ahh" at them as if they were great art and not kindergarten-tier.
It was my first realisation that white people treat other races like retards to pretend they're impressive.

Dude it's even better, white people taught them how to do those stupid dot paintings. They're not even abo art!

>yfw the vast majority of people don't even know that abo boomerangs don't come back

A white man's idiot is a nigger's genius.

Theres probably an archive of it

> Obligatory "Don't Be Rama Rama" post.

don't your have some petrol to sniff ?

Its almost racist in a patronizing/condescending way.

Aboriginal isn't a race, it's a species.

Look up something like aboriginal fire hunting and you'll find good articles I think. I remember doing that when bored one night

No. I have a job. Petrol is for piss weak motherfuckers who don't have a job. I can afford weed and good alcohol to get my high.

Why do they sniff petrol? Don't y'all have better drugs down there?

So how badly does this stuff fuck up fuel systems?

Abos are alright

people meme about them, but of course most of them are gonna be savages if they're not raised right

bad parents = bad kids

More like Fauna. vcaa.vic.edu.au/Documents/auscurric/sampleunit/1967referendum/aboutreferendum.pdf

too bad it got changed.

Nice dubs.

Wait, it's hydrocarbons that produce the "high?" Hydrocarbons dissolve lipids, they are literally becoming dumber after each huffing session because it rots the fatty tissue of their brain. How the hell do they even function?

everything that i once knew about the world has been shattered

Holy shit. And it started in the 70's!?

I wish I knew this back when my teacher was jawing on about how wonderful and important these pieces of indigenous art are.

of course it's racist
the leftists basically think minorities are useless and need to be provided for

If I didn't know for a fact that this is real, I'd think this was a Sup Forums edit...

race is too generous a term

Meme species

Abos are retarded to begin with. When you're on the first floor it's only a small drop to the basement.

wikipedia says they were doing it on rocks back in the day
what makes you think it started in the 70s?

Back in year 3 I remember our class watched Rabbit Proof Fence. So I'm sitting there watching these savages living in the bush, eating leaves and witchety grubs, I can't believe these creatures live like this. All of a sudden a car full of white people rocks up and grabs the kids to take them to civilization. The parents are full running after the car, "OYFUGGENCUNTSGIVEUSMUHKIDSBACK"

Can't remember why but I just cracked up laughing at that scene. Next thing I know I'm in the principal's office explaining why I was sorry I offended the wumbulumbajumba people or whatever the fuck they were.

Glad I was only 8, if I did that now I'd get fucken crucified.

are they even human?

>Dot painting originated 40 years ago back in 1971.
>Geoffrey Bardon was assigned as an art teacher for the children of the Aboriginal people in Papunya, near Alice Springs. He noticed whilst the Aboriginal men were telling stories they would draw symbols in the sand.

aboriginal-art-australia.com/aboriginal-art-library/aboriginal-dot-art-behind-the-dots/

oh.. that's.. huh.

Do meme counselling course to help fellow niggas not be neets.

Compulsory abo studies "fuck.com.au" taught by white as fuck liberal pommie bitch that lived in South Africa. Marks down essays if we don't use her special snowflake terminology "indigenous abo super fags" and constantly implies the class personally genocided them; mfw half the class quits subject to retake it with bro male social worker.

"yeah mate....there's fuck all abos in Victoria, so this class is fucking a bit retarded but lets grim through it"

Men make everything better.

you know Sup Forums is always right.

More human than human.

I dont think you'll ever find an abbo doctor, but surely if they werent sniffing this shit they'd be smart enough to be decent citizens, right?

>tfw have huge collection of abbo female teen photos in provocative positions

Even they laugh at how ridiculous this bullshit stage show is. Who is superior, the monkeys laughing at the white man or the white man pretending to have an emotion to the monkeys banging on things?

Fucking degenerate furfags.

to be honest it seems stupid to include it in public education at all. we've got the same thing in canada more or less, and i don't think anybody really gave a fuck. what good does it do to spend money to spout a bunch of facts about indigenous at kids who don't care about it anyway. at least with our natives it can be pretty cool as they were badass in a lot of respects, but the way it's done in public education doesn't make anyone more enlightened. it's a farce

Deep. Are we the real abos?

I just canceled my trip to Australia after watching this.

>fur
skin isnt' fur, you thailandese 80's truck replica collector

Literally cave men banging sticks together.

we have the same thing in America
instead of learning about the cultural heritage of the west, every year grade K-10 we ended up reading about how advanced the native americans were because they had mud huts which for some reason meant they were civilized

I like how the abos start laughing, like they have some self-awareness, unlike this libcuck show.
They know this is ridiculous, they know these liberals are insane.

You're still perving on fauna you fucking sicko.
No different from those weirdos who want to fuck foxes.

>mfw the Abbos almost burst out laughing at 1:52

They knew

ok brah

They're literally not human

You missed the joke, Mr. Trips

Don't try and pretend that native americans were anywhere near as savage as abos

At least the native Americans fought. Coons just rolled over and took it like the lazy fucks they are.

What's wrong with them? Why are they so... inferior?

Everything about them is pathetic.

Kek, we watched that in English class in year 8 and during the smashing-head-with-rock scene half the class was gasping at how barbaric it was and the other half was laughing their asses off. The teacher didn't even care.

Also in year 10 for geography we had a mid-life crisis surfer hippy who wore a "vote greens" shirt to the school during the election period. He showed the class some shitty movie about the "Aboriginal struggle" and a few minutes in an Abo was stealing petrol from someone's lawnmower and sniffing it. The entire class was kekking and he was left smiling awkwardly and had to turn the video off.

they just had to get the oldest most senile abos. how hard is it to chant and bang sticks together.

>when your culture sucks so much your elders tell stories about drawing in the sand like it's an accomplishment

I never thought about it this way. White people probably did cave drawings, we don't care. We invented things that matter.

Thanks user good post

Yeah nice memeing you got there kid. Post some more.

It's the same deal with a lot of Inuit art, virtually all of it only came about since the 60s or so when Americans were setting up radar stations in the territories.

They did, there's a lot of cave paintings in France and Germany.

Fuck, even those are more advanced than Abo art, they set drawings up as animation frames so that when you view them under the flickering light of a fire they'd appear to move back and forth. And that doesn't even get into monolithic stuff like Stonehenge.