Downloaded a bunch of adware on my pc so i reformatted the hdd without realizing i have no access to my "$150" key or...

downloaded a bunch of adware on my pc so i reformatted the hdd without realizing i have no access to my "$150" key or OEM for windows 7 64 pro so am just wanting to go the linux route. is this an actual option?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn9NJ8un8P0
dazloaderteam.com/
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/windows-loader-download.58464/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumbass dodo looking ass nigga OP, suck my dick, fucking retard save the physical key

Just use Windows 7 keyloader by Daz you don't need a key if you use that. But yes Linux is a much better OS.

the physical key is in the picture, on the left side

show tits OP and we'll help you

so this laptop's hdd i am using in my pc right now, it's 32 bit home so i don't want to use it since it's not optimized for even 8gb ram. i want to use 64 bit for that. the os is expensive, tho, and i don't want to risk pirating it in case i download something harmful i don't know how to detect and risk having my info stolen. but i do have this os's key

just don't know if i wanna risk that

lmao why the pink vape then? and weren't you able to upgrade to windows 10 for free?

why would anybody in their right mind want to upgrade to win 10 ?

nvm thought that's what it was about. later mang

had the option and was considering it but the laptop cpu died on me early 2016, got a new one and started using my pc just this year when my dad gave it back to me (a little over 7 yrs old). pink vape because i got it on sale and was being edgy you could say, it's my gf's now i don't use it anymore and at the time i was too poor to buy smokes

with the headache i'm working with atm i would've been happier just getting windows 10 i think, ofc i wouldn't have known to try back then. plus i'd still have the same 32 bit issue. whats really funny is that my laptop actually had 6gb memory in it but it still ran on 32 bit...

yes but not if that's your only reason

linux requires some time invested, even with noob friendly distros like ubuntu

It's free, and you spend 90% of your time in a browser anyway. Install ubuntu or mint, and you can wipe it if the lack of steam games is a deal breaker.

Otherwise get in on windows 10 insiders. Free, but you're running a beta version of windows.

you could allways buy a new key on amazon or other retailer sites .

64 bit ultimate keys go for around 20 bucks nowadays.

did you buy a premade pc with preinstalled OS ? if yes there is usually a sticker somewhere inside or on the back of the case with the serial.

Yep

i've got time to learn, was thinking of using it for a long time anyways

didn't know about the games portion. is there a way for me to run a virtual machine or something to still play games since i have all the hardware?

i have 0 monies

Windoze 10 doesn't need to be activated to play games

You can run games in a vm but you'll take a serious performance hit unless they're older games.

Open steam, look at the games you want to play and see which ones have steamos/Linux compatibility. They'll be the ones you can play without trouble. (Also, hope you have nvidia)

You really do have nothing to lose by installing it. You can always wipe the computer tomorrow and install windows 10.

well then go either with linux or pirate windows. if you are so afraid of getting your info stolen due to a pirated copy you can allways do security related things on your old 32bit system .

i will be completely honest with you . you dont seem like a person who is capable of securing his private information either way as you managed to download a bunch of adware and couldnt find a way to get rid of it other than nuking your hdd so a genuine windows version wont help you securing your info anyways.

Daz Loader
Daz Loader
Daz Loader
Daz Loader
Just fucking use it.

im more interested in linux atm

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn9NJ8un8P0

?

"good person" lol thanks for a moral lecture on Sup Forums, i'll take you much more seriously this time. i'm not very savvy with technical pc stuff but i've piddled around with mine plenty so i usually stick with what i know. on a side note, fuck off

what is that?

Torrent windows 7. Run network diagnostics to deal with your fear of embedded spyware

>left handed
>tiny pink vape from a shit tier company
>random garbage laying around

Run ubuntu. I use debian which is basically the power user version of ubuntu and ive only ever had one game not run properly. Just install playonlinux and you'll be fine.

dazloaderteam.com/
Activates Windows for you without a key.

Google is your friend, idiot.

Seriously, there are still trackers with history/comments/reviews. Lots of relatively safe windows 7 copies

Antergos is pretty good. That's what I use on my ssd. 1tb HDD is for games. 256gd ssd is for what ever else but I've been playing alot of games so I have booted these ssd in awhile.

Haven't checked the video but:
-via wine you need to be careful about compatibility. Many will work, but may require manual effort.
-via vm you will take a performance hit and require a windows license for the vm anyway. I believe that's a problem for you.
Check the compatibility first. I use steam on Linux all the time, but I don't play player unknown

Gay

>risk
nigger what? where's the risk there? Microsoft doesn't EVER care fore private pirates. they only check on companies when it comes to licenses. also, they don't sell Windows 7 anymore so they couldn't care less

You don't know what Daz Loader is and you're asking questions about Linux Gaming...
Sorry to break it to you but with that lack of knowledge you're not gonna enjoy Linux at all.

yep have to agree unless you grow a brain and learn to fix windows/linux real quick, you are fucked.

from when i lived alone

i saw that as well, will have to give it a shot. thanks a bunch

would have been great before i reformatted my hdd lel, i needed a fresh install anyways, there were so many viruses on my pc, not to mention random things i just didn't use anymore. thankies

i'm not fuckin touching it, done pirating shit, should have stopped a long ass time ago because i'm a retard

once i can buy ssds i will set up a smaller boot drive, probably multiple, should probably get a new computer before i do that but yolo. would love to use a hdd since they're so cheap now but ssds are a fucking blessing, i'm still so very new to them

well if i run a vm i am a lot less worried about malware bullshit but it's still a huge ordeal just to play a game or two. still gonna have to keep a lookout for how this will all work in the end so i'll keep this in mind, thanks

i'm always wary of software i'm not familiar with is all, plus it seems to be too late for daz loader anyway

fuck off

with the sheer volume of tutorials available online for free, plus the fact that the entire os is free, i'd say it's just a matter of ambition and determination to figure it out. but thanks anyways

>downloaded a bunch of adware on my pc
If you're dumb enough to do this then Linux probably isn't for you.

drunk mistake, gg

Windows loader by diaz

i'm always wary of software i'm not familiar with is all, plus it seems to be too late for daz loader anyway

daz loader is what you use when you don't have a key handy. Here is the url on mydigitallife that you will need an account to see. It's called windows loader now. forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/windows-loader-download.58464/

Why no pirating? Involved in a lawsuit? Downloaded a keylogger?

Bruce, why do we fall down?

Retard

Who gives a fuck what Microsoft thinks. The more immediate concern would be what kind of crazy awful shit that OS has loaded on it. The possibilities are endless as to what someone could do if they put enough time into it

now that i've refrmatted the hdd i don't think a recovery tool will do anything, but feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. from what i read on the website i need to have windows in the first place

yeah i have litigation against me for showing my gf how to torrent. she downloaded too many episodes of GoT and my isp threatened to refuse me service, then we got letters from hbo

If you're going to keep running everything as admin/root, then you're fucked either way so it doesn't really matter.