This is why people hate liberals. Kys

This is why people hate liberals. Kys

Hows that work? Will they ask the baby what's its gender?

lel

Vote for it for the lulz.

That shit will be funny till its your son who accidentally married a tranny memember of the same sex.
>"honey, i just can't understand why you won't become pregnant"

No that’s stupid and you know it. Clearly it’s meant as a placeholder until their gender is known. Biological sex will almost certainly still be recorded.

Nice try jew

idiot.... they mark X as the gender if biological gender cannot be ascertained (happens in about 0.1% of the time). This was done in germany because the high court ruled that the gender field cannot be left black on a birth certificate

blank*

If anything that's more why liberals hate SJWs

>biological gender
That’s an oxymoron, gender is social, sex is biological

And nobody is going to take you seriously if you can't go a full line without needing to attach some 14 year old epic memery at the end.

But gender identity, gender expression, and sexual preference are all very much correlated with biological sex.

Since when do birth certificates note gender?
They currently state the biological sex, which the people behind this political nonsense will tell you is an entirely different thing than gender.
What's next, will they also document when babies are born gay?

Sure, I don’t disagree with that. Society is correlated with biology. Doesn’t mean we can’t study and be fully accepting of the differences between the two.

They no longer assign genders to hermaphrodites and other anomalous genders when born, so this is reasonable as a thrid option AND based on biology. I agree if this is being used by a super dyke sjw to start the process of transitioning her son into a daughter, but the real reason is because not all kids are born assigned one set of genitals.

Have you considered that the headline isn't 100% accurate? Though since you like memeface girl I imagine you're too stupid to consider anything.

what do us passports say? Sex or gender?

I want to be a gender. Wat do?

I suspect everything is fake news.

That makes no sense, you suspect it's fake news but then act like just the headline is accurate?

Washington state vote for something? no this will be done through city and county councils. All appeals to it will be shifted to the state supreme court that will favor the left almost every time unless corporate money is involved.

I mean I suspect all news should be somewhat disbelieved until it's well confirmed. Calling out shit that doesn't add can be a step towards the truth.

But you're not calling anything out you're just reacting to a headline. You're doing the exact opposite of finding the truth.

I'm questioning a headline, or the headlines, as there are many articles with the same.
>You're doing the exact opposite of finding the truth.
You're actually right, I'm conversing on Sup Forums.

No. Moron. Gender is the same thing as biological sex. There is no such thing as a"social gender."

But reacting to a headline and not actually reading the article or anything is exactly what they want and the literal point of "fake news" are you really this dense?

Are you actually implying I didn't? The article is what prompted the questioning.

Those people are as batshit as the flat earthers.

Language evolves grandpa try to keep up

He isn’t wrong.
Gender and sex are synonyms.
You are trying to say that gender and sexual preference are synonyms.
Which they arn’t.
If gender is a social construct then why do you flip back and forth between “social constructs” shouldn’t you avow gender completely?
Oh wait you couldn’t do that, because then you wouldn’t be able to pick and choose what gender you are so that you can reep the benefits of being that specific gender at the time that it is convienent to do so.
This shit is why Donald Trumo got elected
Personally i say keep pushing it so we can get him a second term.
But you do you faggot

... But they are though. How are people this retarded?

What? I loath SJWs and all the culture surrounding them, but the modern definition of gender is
"the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)."
While sex is used to refer to the biological side of things
You don't have to be an SJW to see that this is a completely logical way to separate the two categories, considering how much we now know about gender dysphoria

>foxnews.com
Opinion immediately invalidated and disregarded.
Good luck on being politically illiterate

B-But they say nice things about the all powerful emperor Trump so they must be legit

>Biological sex will almost certainly still be recorded.

And the SJWs will spam twitter and facebook in outrage for years to follow because it invalidates their original braindead mission.

Im sorry you dropped out of school to work at the gas station

They'll outrage anyway because that is all they do

Never worked at one. Fast food either. Guess failure makes one assume everyone fails.

Kek youbare such a fucking liar.
I have never ever heard a conservative soeak that way in my entire life. I know what you are doing. You are pretending to be on my side and offer me a thought and you think i will more willingly accept that ideal if it comes from a the friendly side.
Yeaaaaahhhhhh i’m conservative so i’m not that fucking retarded sorry bud.
You can give me a definition from the internet where a liberal college recently changed the definition of that word to push their own political agenda but it’s not gonna make a difference.
You have a dick or a pussy. You ARE a boy or a girl. You can do whatever the fuck you want as a boy or a girl but you ARE a boy or a girl.
And guess what! It’s not gonna change. Not because I or somebody else doesn’t want it to, but because changing it is fucking retarded.
It is non conducive to a functioning society. When you have titties and grow a beard people are gonna call you a freak. Deal with it.
But we all know thats what you wanted in the first place.
It’s the victim olympics after all

And if you actually are conservative.
Go to the other side. We don’t want you.

As a registered Democrat, I hate liberals.

Agree

>not realizing that the "sex" and "gender" are latin and greek words that meant the same thing
>the ol' "language evolves" schtick
You are born a man or a woman, and from there, through bad genetics, you can gain mental disorders that make you believe you are not those things.

Sexual orientation is completely different than thinking you're a different gender. One is basically a fetish for those of the same sex, and the other is thinking you're a sex that you're not.

How is this even a discussion? I thought this stuff was elementary school level knowledge.

>As a registered Democrat

KYS

Preech Sup Forumsrother PREECH

>this.gif

This user is no fun at parties

Top.
Kek.

You realise modern conservatives hold 90% of the stances that 1970’s liberals did right?
Welcome to the right

So preaching truth suddenly =/= fun?
>wew lad

I didn't say I'm a conservative you retard, I'm not a multimillionaire for one thing, and I also have more than 20 brain cells

You edge lord conservatives cling onto the right purely so you can be as edgy as possible without realising that conservative policy exists solely to benefit the rich at the expense of the middle and lower class

And the fact you think SJW and liberal are the same thing shows you're a 12 year old who just wants an excuse to hate niggers and fags with no interest in actual politics

>But your mom sure is

TLDR
annon here tries to pick up the shattered remains of his shitty argument and shitty agenda. You may go back to tumblr at your earliest convenience

>the ol' advancement of science schtick
You guys really hate science don't you

And you may stay here with the rest of your 12 year old brethren

>all conservatives are poor back of the woods rednecks
>all conservatives are intelligent multimillionaire business men
Man you faggots sure have a bunch of hypocritical view points

>implying sjw’s and liberals arn’t the same thing

In the end you’ll both get the bullet so I guess maybe you are kinda right in that respect.

I will and I welcome it with open arms and chicken tendies

Threads like this won't get you GBP

>implying i don't have enough GBP already

Establishment republicans rely on controversial but popular social stances such as those relating to immigration, sexuality and religion in order to get the general population to vote for them, otherwise they obviously wouldn't stand a chance against left wing policies that directly benefit middle and lower classes

But behind the scenes conservative parties literally just exist to benefit the rich and large corporations, not to imply that establishment democrats aren't pretty much just as bad of course

And the majority of left leaning people hate SJWs, they're a very small but very vocal group, the majority of people populating first world countries consider themselves left leaning, but very few of them agree with the ideas of SJW groups, because yes even liberals can see that they're obviously fucking braindead

>as a registered democrat, I hate liberals
Then why are you a registered democrat? That would be like being a registered republican but hating conservative policies?

>comparing language with science
uwot? There's a big difference between an observable scientific occurrence and a language. Yes, languages have always changed, but that doesn't mean every change leads to a language improving,(see: Creole Languages). Just because some asshole changed a definition doesn't change the reality of the universe. Sorry bud, better luck next time.

And who taught you that? Your liberal college professor?

You are a well ententioned fool at best and completly retarded at worst if you think that liberals help the poor and middle class.
Taking from the rich and giving to the poor disincentivises both the rich and the poor to work.
When people are disincentivised to work you decrese the size of the economic pie.

Consevatives and liberals are both trying to help.
Let me explain to you how.
Lets talk about the economy as though it were a pie
Lets say there is a big pie and everybody gets a slice of the pie. Everybody pitches in to help and the size of the slice you get from the pie is proportional to how hard you works that day to help make the pie.

If we all work hard we can make a bigger pie. If we don’t work that hard the pie won’t be that big.

You a liberal are proposing that we take away some of the slice that is given to the people who worked hardest and this got bigger slices and redistribute it to the people who didn’t work as hard and consequently got smaller slices.
Problem is now the people who worked hard think working hard is bullshit if you are just gonna take their pie away and the people who don’t work hard think they are gonna get pie regardless of how hard they work so why even fucking try.
Now everyone is disencentivised. People work less hard and the pie is smaller. It just so happens that a proportionally bigger piece of an in total pie IS NOT BIGGER THEN A PROPORTIONALLY SMALLER PEICE OF A BIGGER PIE.
Oh shit nigger now nobody has pie. No wonder everybody starves under communism.

Conservatives want to maximise the size of the pie through hard work and incentivization. Hoping that even if you are the least hard working person and get the proportionally smallest peice of the pie that it will still be a pretty dank amount of pie.
And thats why america is rich and our poverty levels are far above that of the levels of rich people in many other countries.
Thats conservatism

>otherwise they obviously wouldn't stand a chance against left wing policies that directly benefit middle and lower classes
More social assistance does not benefit the nation, and neither does bringing in more people through immigration when we're already struggling to find work for the people we already have, while more and more robots will replace the menial jobs the uneducated people who come are capable of doing.

The lie of multiculturalism is that all these different cultures and people together will somehow create a unifying harmony of people, when the actual reality is the opposite. The first generation typically live in neighborhoods of their own kind, speaking their own language, keeping their old customs, buying from their own shops, and not actually integrating with people. By the second or third generation, they basically just americans who think and act exactly the same, go to the same schools as everyone else, so what is it that this "diversity" is actually bringing to the table?
>This is just one of the many lies that the left wing has sold you.

>But behind the scenes conservative parties literally just exist to benefit the rich and large corporations, not to imply that establishment democrats aren't pretty much just as bad of course
That sounds more like a political problem, not a problem of left or right wing policies. You've fallen into the trap of the rotating blame.

>And the majority of left leaning people hate SJWs
Not all leftists are SJWs, but all SJWs are leftists.
That's where the issue lies. Left-wing policies end up creating breeding grounds for SJW and Alt culture, in the same way horse urine in hay is a breeding ground for food mushrooms. (seriously, you can watch docu's on it). For a nation to be unified, its population must be of a united mindset, otherwise you just get constant in-fighting and social issues. Just ask the Balkans how that worked out.

And just to expand on a point really quick:

This was the original idea for having states under a unified federal government. That way New Yorkers can do whatever they wanted up there and Wyoming could do whatever they wanted over there.

This is why I don't understand why there's an issue about Mississippi not allowing that lesbian couple to wed. It's fucking Mississippi. If you're unhappy, just live-in, or move to a state that will go along with what you want.

There's no reason why issues like this should be at a federal level that affects all states. Let each states do what they want and get over it already.

>You are a well ententioned fool at best and completly retarded at worst if you think that liberals help the poor and middle class.

So why is it that every developed country excluding america has embraced left leaning policies and are all rated much higher than American in pretty much every positive category relating to the general populace?
You realise the fact you don't have single payer healthcare is almost so surreal a concept that it seems like fiction to the rest of the developed world right?

Your government is just too corrupt, America is an example of capitalism gone amok mixed with a poorly informed but very opinionated population, you have levels of wealth inequality that rival the most backwards authoritarian countries in history and your government is literally categorised as an oligarchy

Your entire point against liberal policy is based around "EVERYONE BUT ME IS A LAZY CUNT" which just isn't true, providing services to the entire population in a logical manner works perfectly in every other first world country, and even taking into consideration the large minority population in America, aren't you supposed to be the richest country in the world? How is it that the richest country in the world can't provide basic services like free healthcare or free education to their population when almost every other developed country can? What about how America's infrastructure is considered one of the worst in the developed world?

It's because your government is corrupt as fuck, both democrats and republicans, they spend an incomprehensible amount of money on the military industrial complex and funnel most of the rest of it into helping out banks wallstreet and giant corporations, because for some reason you thought having legal bribery in your government would be a good idea

*devolves

I know conservatives are all about conserving things but science and information are pretty important aspects of life whether they mesh with what you want to believe or not

>talks about science
>believes that gender is a social construct
lel