Sup Forums I'm broke as hell...

Sup Forums I'm broke as hell . Does anybody know a way to make like 200 euros bonus per month and being a high school student at the same time ??

Buy Bitcoin

Highschool? Apply for scholarships. In the span of 10yrs you'll have more money if you get scholarships and go to college than if you work and get and extra $200 here and there

how ? without money

I'm already waiting for my city to accept my scholarships request but ty for the answer.

Make yourself look like a muslim and mug people.

Do you have food, clothes on your back and a place to stay?
If so, just get a part time job for your more frivolous needs.

well I have everything but food and money to wash my clothes that's why I'm asking. Ty for the advice I'm looking for it right now

Prostitution.

Become a thief

write I LOVE RONAN on your dick, post pic and I'll paypal you $10

Suck cock for 20 euro a pop at your local subway station. Bonus: no taxes!

amazon.com
You can watch ads and answer surveys

Are you living on your own?
Because then my advice will be different.
If you're already only relying on yourself, I'll give you more advice to better situation.

Sell drugs, booze, and guns to minors at school.

Yes I'm living on my own.
where on the website ?

Well you can get food from dumpster diving, the season is good for it as your local weather should be pretty cold by now.
Wear old clothes that you don't mind getting dirty, gloves to avoid germs from the sides of the dumpster. Take vegetables and packaged meat, get both up to the point of boiling before eating.
Always leave the place you dumpster dive in looking as good or better than when you arrived.
Always knot the bags you've unknotted(no ripping holes in things) and close the bin to avoid attracting rats.
Don't take more than you need, if there are 5 pot roasts, take one and leave the rest to other dumpster divers.

>anybody know a way to make 200 euros per month

Oh yes, but I'm not telling.

I'm going to test this tonight thanks for the advice !

Sell your blood plasma or sperms if you can.

Please look up your local laws around it, getting slapped with a trespassing conviction can fuck you over.
Also make sure to go dumpster diving after the store is closed and the staff have gone home. Putting them in a situation where they know about you and have to deal with you can get them in trouble with their bosses.
Also don't be afraid to talk to bakeries about helping them with their stale bread. If trash retrieval works like it does where I am, you can save them some money by making an agreement about the bread they can't sell.