You can take ten women with you to live on a private island

You can take ten women with you to live on a private island.
Who do you select?

>alone with 10 women on an island

Just kill me instead..

y 10?

why user?
as opposed to a higher or lower number?

>why user?
Because I'm married with a daughter and the female species is the worst plague on this planet..
I rather spend the rest of my life alone in silence on that island. Fish, sleep and no bitching.

it's sad you feel that way about women in general and your family in particular.
I hope you're trolling

Ann Harlow
Katsuni
Jennifer Love Hewitt (at her teens)
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Jana Palaske (teen too)
Lilly Collins
Liz Vicious
Bryci
Morgan Layne
and someone with a bit of intellect and brain, but i dont know a woman like this

You would feel the same if all you had to listen when you get home is two screaming women who never shut up..

Xena warrior princess
Wonder woman
Annie Oakley
Simone de beuvior
The fairy queen
Eve the first woman
Bouducca
Little Debbie
Pocahontas
Moana

Actually switch out little debbie for aunt jemima

Even spending 6 hours in class with 12 women (university) is horrible.
Women are hot but a fucking nightmare to be around.

Minimal exposure is best , women can be great, but at my stage of life I have learned that you can't trust what they say,you have to always expect the worst of them unfortunately.
I have never known a woman to do something nice without expecting something much bigger in return and using emotional blackmail to manipulate you into doing something that you don't want to do.
I love my mother, my sister ,my niece and my female cousins and aunts,but they are all entitled and self centred.

my mother has cared for my siblings and my dad for most of her life. she's a sweet, good hearted woman that just wants to be with us.

two of my four sisters are absolute cunts. one divorced her first husband after having three kids, hooked up with a drug dealer and laid roots. he proceeded to rape her two sons and daughter for years while trading her for drugs. he also beat the living shit out of her every few months. she accepted all of this initially for the drugs, then he managed to get a job as a driller overseas, earning big money. so now they live in a nice house, have a nice car and a boat etc. and everything is just fine. when my nephew told me what happened i spoke to my sister first to let her know that i would support her and help her get away and get justice. she acted horrified and ashamed and told me she would go to the police immediately.

two days later i get a message on facebook from her husband threatening to kill me and my parents if i did anything. i took everything i knew to the police and then my sister denied it all, coached her kids to deny it all and had me charged with harassment etc. etc.

police dropped the charges on me because they spoke to my nephew who admitted it happened but didn't want anything done about it. police just let it all drop and washed their hands of it.

OP's mom x10

I hear ya man.

from that point on i cut that bitch out of my life, she tried to get even with me and drag me to court for all sorts of shit, i had a lawyer handle everything and never spoke to her again. because she couldn't get any kind of revenge on me she went after my mother. said she'd never see her grandchildren again, that her husband was going to kill me etc. etc.

about a year after this all went down i found out my other sister was still talking with them and having parties with them, so i cut her off too, she used her kids as a way to punish me through my mother

the other day i found my mother crying, she was holding a gift box, my sisters had started to return gifts she'd been buying for their kids.

i grew up thinking i could never hate anyone in my family, now half of them i would happily watch burn to death.

also lost all respect for police after the way they handled everything too.

tl;dr, 99% of women will do anything for money/drugs/whatever they need to feel special. once you expose them for what they really are, their inner toxic self-loathing transforms into base revenge. they'll hurt anyone they can to get at you. fuck em.

That is totally fucked, unfortunately I believe it to be true.

4 Asians to take care of the house and cook, 3 Russian or Ukraine models to fuck and make babies, 5 niggers as slaves.

4+3+5=10
ok you do you man

That is 12 women fam, or do the niggers count as less?

That's the joke

Hahaha?

Jessica Simpson
Selena Gomez
Rita Ora
Kimberly Guilfoyle
Katie Lee
Giada DeLaurentis
Christina Applegate (Kelly Bundy era)
Hana Kimura
Abigail Ratchford
Karen Gillan