Guys, when was the last time a top league ended with 3 clubs playing for the title until the end (last 2-3 games)?

guys, when was the last time a top league ended with 3 clubs playing for the title until the end (last 2-3 games)?
i don't recall it happening in the last 10 years, infact, the last time it happened in the primeira liga was in 2007...
why do you think this is?

>guys, when was the last time a top league ended with 3 clubs playing for the title until the end (last 2-3 games)?
Premier League in 2014 went down to the last couple of games

between 3 teams?
it was just >poo and shitty
chelsea just caught them up a bit near the end thanks to liverpool's slip ups

2013-2014 la liga?

2 games to go, Chelsea were 2 points off top spot

it was really just between atletico and barça
real were gone with 2 games to play

>why do you think this is?
Probabilities given the circumstances

the season of

>AGUEROOOO

this and this

Last 3 La Liga seasons have come down to the last match day but muh EPL so much parity!!!

Championship last year was crazy. Burnley, Middlesbrough and Brighton were all tied on 87 with 2 games left.

I was gonna say this.

Christ what do you consider playing until the end then? Literally the last week having it all up for grabs with different scenarios when all 3 teams could win given a different scenario?

Weren't atletico, real and barsa tied for the last 5 games last season?

Main reason it is so rare is that most elite teams tend to create a huge gap between them and the pleb teams. You dont need much to know juve,psg, and bayern will win their leagues.

THIS
DOES
NOT
FOOKIN
SLIP

the real question is, is it time to create that parity via that european super league that is being proposed.

>he still doesn't think Bayern will choke it all away

Tbh the only league this can really happen with are EPL and la liga (while Simeone is coach).
Juventus is a 1 team league. So is PSG. So is Bayern. Benfica and Porto is a league also.
EPL has actual competition for the top spot.

When have you last checked the French league table, you ignorant retard?

La Liga in 2014, I think. Barca, Atletico Madrid, and Real Madrid were all pretty close at the end.

never a city fan but all my ABU gave me a boner the minute super mario made that pass

Monaco have it pretty sealed m8

literally la liga last season, was close as fuck, barca won by 1 point. atletico only 3 pts off too

>la liga
What league? You mean SLL?

only between shitty and manure

>tfw it slipped

>this team is a league
>these teams are also leagues

go back to school, jared