This is what I feel when I listen to both albums

>blue-male

blue is so good, Only in Dreams is a perfect album closer

Except that's the opposite of the truth

Pinkerton is one of the most honest albums of all time

pinkerton because I like sad shit

this is incorrect

this is correct

Pinkerton is pretty much Rivers complaining about how the chad lifestyle pretty much gives him no satisfaction at all, then proceeding to actually try and go through real, husband and wife-like love. It's really an album about maturing into adulthood.

Comparatively, Blue is pretty much him going "teehee awkward nerdy guy making teenage songs about love and awkwardness".

I used to like Pinkerton more but really there are only 4 standout tracks on it while Blue Album has 8. Pinkerton's track listing also mimics Blue Albums which just shows the lack of creativity The Weezers had when making this album

>"The Blue Album sucks but it was good"

>"this new album is good but it sucks"

It's the other way around.

first post worst post

blue is better. my favorite song is el scorcho fight me

youtube.com/watch?v=okthJIVbi6g

/thread

Am I the only one who actually likes Maladroit more than Pinkerton? I mean, Blue is my favourite but, Maladroit isn't far behind.

Blue album
Blue has better bangers. The blue album was way ahead of its time. Every song on the blue album is a 9 or 10. In my opinion, Pinkerton is forgettable.

Yeah because In the Garage is clearly the most Chad-tier song of all time right

ye if it was a choice between not being able to listen to pinkerton or not being able to listen to only in dreams again i would sack pinkerton off without a second thought

neither, weezer is the soundtrack to a walmart back to school ad

I put maladroit in a top 3 with pinky and blue. Everyone else, including OP puts blue/pink together in a league of their own, but I think maladroit deserves to be there. American giggolo is a great opener, keep fishin is one hell of a catchy song, and I think death and destruction is proper beautiful.

LMAO
Pinkerton's B-sides alone are far better than anything off blue album. Surf wax America, holiday, no one else, in the garage all total snooze fests in comparison. Tragic girl > only in dreams, I just threw out the love of my dreams > most weezer songs, you gave your love to me softly > most other weezer songs. And we haven't even touched the main album yet LMAO.
Also, if blue album replaced holiday with Suzanne it would be a significantly better album.

blue has my name is jonas, no one else, the world has turned and left me here, buddy holly, undone,say it aint so, in the garage, and only in dreams. blue wins

black elliot rodgers