When did you realize Serie A and the Bundesliga are the actual best league to watch?

When did you realize Serie A and the Bundesliga are the actual best league to watch?

since I was 6, though all my friends laugh at me with epl has more competition. They get mad when I tell them its just a lack of quality in the league instead

Those are the least fun leagues to watch, though.

>Serie A

Half-empty stadiums, slow as shit gameplay, and it's Juvewinslol.

>Bundesliga

Bayern cast such a massive shadow over the entire league that it's hard to avoid the sense that literally not a single game matters.

I'm not sure if it's a lack of quality, really. Looking at only this decade for the sake of fairness (because the PL was great in the 2000s and Serie A was the GOAT league in the 1990s):

Number of different CL finalists: Bundesliga has 2, Premier League has 2, Serie A has one

Number of different EL finalists: Premier League has 2, Bundesliga has 0, Serie A has 0

There's no question that Bayern could moonwalk their way to the PL title. Juventus could probably comfortably win it as well. But all the other teams in those leagues? I'm not so sure.

I'm older and started watching the sport after the 98WC. I started with Serie A. To be fair the Premier League was a bit more interesting up until 2010. Ironically, that is when the media here started to hype the U.S. to start watching the BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD. Bundesliga has been very enjoyable since then, although I still prefer Serie A.

>not a single game matters
look at the table for bundes, 8 points separate 7th and 16th

Not even Italians want to watch Serie A.

in film school

>Tactical gameplay is slow and boring
>The only thing that matters is who wins the league

>That flag
>This topic

Childhood is watchin the premier league

Adulthood is realizing the Primeira Liga makes more sense

OH BOY! I can't wait to see the close race for 7th place between Stuttgart and Leidershosenvoogsschalen! How exciting! It's going to be amazing to see which team gets to just barely miss out on the Europa League!

t. Alberto Sanchez Barbosa

who is that man?

I realized it when my grandpa was always watching AC milan before they sucked

The fact that a team in the top half of the table could still get relegated means every game matters

I'm glad they are starting to air more Bundesliga here in the US, seriously hope they get Serie A sometime soon. La Liga should certainly stick to coverage of Barcelona and Real.

>following leagues
>Not having a team in every league

Cmon now

Bundesliga unironically get's lower ratings than women's soccer. Not just women's basketball, but women's SOCCER. If Chicharito isn't playing then nobody watches, it's kind of pathetic.T he Bundesliga has just failed miserably when it comes to attracting American fans.

>seriously hope they get Serie A sometime soon

BeIn Sports has the rights to Serie A, but they don't show games because nobody cares.

>La Liga should certainly stick to coverage of Barcelona and Real.

La Liga actually gets decent ratings across the board. Real/Barca/Atletico are obviously the big draws, but Real Sociedad has a Mexican (Vela), but Sevilla and Valencia get a decent audience too.

Is u retarded? ?

>Premier League
Man I wonder which team gets bought by oil magnate #5 and could reshuffle the league this year. These mercenary teams really capture the imagination of generations.

Same time I bought a vape and fedora combo pack

bein sports broadcasts many seria A games every week

Oh yeah, because players in the other top leagues just play for the love of the game, right?