Thoughts?

thoughts?

You should use ISO 8601 instead of M/D/YY, it just confuses everyone more

Thoughts on what? Why you’re sad enough to track nipple changes for over a year?..

I prefer DD/MM/YY

How does M/D/YY confuse anyone at all?

YYYYMMDD master race. If every damn military everywhere uses it, it can't be wrong. Fite me

The terms aren't in order from lowest to highest span of time nor vice versa, and only writing the two last digits of the year makes it even more confusing

You are hella right my dude

Are you too dumb to figure out that there is no 22nd month and that photos of this quality weren't possible in 1916?

I shouldn't have to figure it out, and are you too dumb to realize that saying, let's say "9/1/17" is ambiguous as to whether you are talking about the 9th of January or the 1st of September?

>using examples that don't apply
There were two dates that clearly adhered to the MDYY format. The only confused people are literal retards and people who need to argue about everything. Which one are you?

I am the one who uses the international standard

Globalist shill

Nice outcome from the pregnancy imo

she's never had kids. the last nipple is right after a hot shower

Interesting.I´d never guess that

Also, mores amples....

Weight changes?

amples? her weight fluctuates

Samples....
...Complete pics of every nip,maybe?

These are my wife's tits. Just found out she is preggo what should I expect to happen to them. I love them so much

Before.....

...During...

...After.

This, it's the only method that autosorts as well

Guess they are gona get even bigger

Say goodbye to them. They'll never look young and pretty again. Sorry user.

t. dadfag

I'm just gona try and bust out 3 kids over the next 10 years so they still look good for a while

This guy gets it.

> Thoughts?
Preggo tits look shit

At least tell me having kids makes it worth it

I love my kids and wouldn't change having them for the world. But the boobs do looks like used goods after. Big picture worth it but not fair to let anyone here misinform you.

She is pretty self conscious about her body so she would most likely opt to have a breast lift or something if they look that bad. Although my mother and law had my wife and her sister and still had a great set of tits.

Have you ever consider mommy makeover?

The tits can sometimes be okay if they don't get too big too fast (stretch marks and sagging) but the nipples and areaola are never quite the same.

Side note: pregnant women are miserable and act and look more miserable as you go. The whole "glow" thing someone came up with once is bullshit. They also get moody as shit for a while after it.

But seriously, when your kids start to be a few years old and you start seeing them as little people with personalities and that you care about, it's all worth it. So hang in there.

I want her nips to get bigger

Lol he knows the ISO and has it prepped just for these arguments. Let me guess, pretentious but denies it British man in your 20s-30s probably with a beer and general opinion that you're above most people? You wanted this argument so hard you took it from the filename, which is autogenned by MacOS using what you would see in most technical/industrial/data management industries. Besides, your argument is so fucking shallow that you failed to realize that your time span clever thing which you got from that pyramidpicture.jpeg doesn't really fucking work out, because the filename is actually in order, and logically, as if you were increasing temporal resolution you would need to start with the larger increments (year) to smaller more accurate increments, month and day. And I know that this example is correct because holy shit its fucking todays date.

nips are like the ballsack,
they change constantly based on temperature and other shit.

OP is a fucking autistic creep

Good lad, marry and reproduce

geez that's my gf's body and titstype. i hope them cute little nipples don't get as monstrous as hers during pregnancy...

did you suck milk from them after she delivered?

This is a shitpost. It's not bait, just the reason Sup Forums will never be like it was

If you like those kind of ill defined tough and blobby nipples then awesome. They also get that bumpy shit on the areolas sometimes.

I think those doesn´t really ended so bad.

Not mine. Some user´s wife.

YY/MM/DD/HH:MM:SS

this should be mandatory

rullhuhuh

I'm gona need you to show me a pic so I get a feel for what you mean

That's so sad. Those small round tits were perfect

Google that shit. I've told you what to expect. If you want more then ask a medfag or do your own research.

kek you got triggered as fuck, gay boy

What if my wife already has huge areolas? I wonder if they will get bigger?

Oh shit. you're right. This isn't something i've ever thought of but would really fix sorting files on my computer a lot easier.

They become feeders for kids and cease being an object of sexual desire. They will get stretch marks, veiny and saggy.