My town's school has been posting flyers of this from this shit everywhere

change.org/p/garden-city-public-schools-gc-dress-code
Just kill me man. Just let the muzzies from Dearborn come and kill us already and I will personally greet them too as they come to slaughter us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dearborn Muslims won't kill you, they'll just commit a lot of traffic violations and die young of lung cancer from smoking hookah

True but they could slaughter us via hit n run (muzzies almost hit me like 5 times while on crosswalk in a span of 3 months)

But those two things in the pic are unrelated.

How so? The pic is about dress code whores and OPs link is about them

Better hope those niggers in Detroit come for you before these faggots take over your town OP

Never know what those shitskins are planning m8

Women are whores who need to be kepg in check

exactly.

Don't believe this kike.

They attacked Christians with rocks a few years ago. Basically a no-go zone like in England.

Shitskin muslims always keep their women in check reasons why the mid-east is not filled with shit skins

I always wanted to make a counter to the 'Fedora Magazine' and 'Nice Guy Magazine' that feminists, sluts, effeminate little dudebros and the like circulated in 2013/2014 and onwards.

I'm too lazy to do it. But women need to be hit with meme magic now more than ever.

No shit m8 most women are whores and should be keep in fucking line much like sheep.

link to vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

Thanks and holy shit is that bad man when you skip to the middle of the video. Muslims=/=Human

Yes. Sup Forums usually worships women, but I see it is getting much more casually sexist these days. That's good.

And women need to be kept in line in ways other than "YEAH JUST FUCK HER REALLY HARD IN THE BEDROOM BRO" like these effeminate little fags say. We need reasonable, concrete, valid ways to keep them in line.

>TEACH BOYS THAT GIRLS ARE NOT SEXUAL OBJECTS

Women should not be allowed to vote or even voice opinions on anything.

Exactly reasons why in middle aged Europe whores were imprisoned/exiled to make an example out of them and Muslims have it right when it comes to women m8. Women are whores for the most part.

Women voting was a mistake. Now look at what uncontrolled women bring, death to civilizations and empires for "muh natives" and "muh feelings"

This can't be real

You'd be surprised. Most women only want to be sexual objects for Chad Thundercock, any other guy viewing them sexually gets them angry.

More like nigger Ned nowadays btw their dads since these are teen girls should beat them desu

No shit but leftists say that is bad cuz it hurts feefees

Why do leftists have to ruin everything?

So boys wear t shirts and normal shorts or pants and don't have heat strokes but girls will die from heat if they aren't allowed to wear booty shorts and tank tops?

They'll die from not getting enough dicks erect at them. Common women's problem.

whats wrong with normal length shorts and light T-shirts? I had to wear an oxford, tie, and cotton pants in an un-air-conditioned school and did fine. you just suck it up and wipe the sweat off your desk. These girls start complaining about the heat when it is above 76 F and bitch about it being cold below 72 F. Fuck'em. They need to learn what is realistic and accept it. They may live in a first world country, but soon, because of their sheer stupidity, they will push us into mediocrity and will be unprepared for all the rape and hate.

>14-18 year old boys shouldn't even LOOK at girls
>it's their fault for being pigs!

It's just plainly unreasonable. Telling boys not to touch unwarranted is reasonable, it makes sense and everyone agrees to it. Telling pubescent boys that they are pigs and shaming THEM for simply being distracted by something they find sexually arousing is just batshit insane. Have 10 Channing Tatums or Chris Hemsworths in Tank Tops in classes and tell the girls not to be distracted or they're pigs and I'll agree with you. But they'll never say this because men know not to dress certain ways and acknowledge it while women continue to bitch about 'muh expression'.

'Boys will be boys' is a logical explanation for this since we're dealing not with grown men who are supposed to be responsible and have higher levels of discipline, but with teenage boys who think about sex night and day by nature.

This. Why is it that men dress comfortably yet more dignified when it's hot as fuck but women have to wear booty shorts and thin tank-tops? When it was hot in high school I wore a normal t-shirt and still wore jeans and it was fine. Why do women absolutely have to wear next to nothing to beat the heat?

>Reasonable Arguments
there is no room for that in this world

idk and they have next to no hair on their bodies and we have a fuck ton of it so it just doesn't make sense.

This desu

Yeah no shit and I live in Arizona while these cunts live in Michigan which is dramatically cooler too so these cunts can suck it up.

>inb4 "muh humidity "

Dude the humidity isn't even that bad but they are just spoiled brats.

Can somebody please explain why girls can't wear similarly cut shirts compared to what men wear, or shorts?

Because muh expression. That's literally it. They don't care so much about feeling physically comfortable, they want to be """"""emotionally""""" comfortable.

this

lol wtf?

>people keep seeing me as a murderer. So I'll murder some people to prove them wrong

I live in Ottawa, it can get up to +35-40 degrees celsius in the summer, and I have always done bad in the heat to begin with.

It has *nothing* to do with the heat, they just want Chad (or "Nigger Ned") to look at them so they dress like slutty whores. Women lie about what they do so 24/7 because they fear being "socially shamed".

Biology. Pure, unbiased, clean, non-racist, non-gendered, biology. Showing tits or ass or even legs is, biologically speaking, saying you're ready for a fucking. Now, most civilized people wouldn't see it as that, but every countries average guy is a fucking dumbass that thinks with his dick. You can't throw meat to animals and not expect them to eat it. It's retarded.

someone needs to teach these girls a lesson

Women need to be controlled but these virgins deserve extinction also.

fuck facts cuz my opinions are more important.

What a time to be alive!

That's because air conditioning is sexist and it doesn't cool down women like it cools down men you big dummy.

of course don't you read up on feminist literature?

Exactly

Bump

Well, like I said up above, a lot of effeminate queers think rough sex is going to solve the issue. No. That just makes the women more slutty and arrogant.

Aside from making it legal to hit them again and taking away their voting rights, I can't think of what to do. We can use meme magic to start shaming them, but that will only go so far.

Yeah I don't have any ideas either besides a revival in faith desu but we are in decline so much that it is too late.

>revival in faith

The Internet already tried that. The fedora meme, preaching all the time on the Internet, trying to revive a purist form of Christianity and force it on people. A lot of rural southern types jumped on the bandwagon. It didn't work because the people doing it were too harsh.

I might as well accept that we are doomed, dust my hands off, and walk away.