Basically i have a tight foreskin...

Basically i have a tight foreskin,i am too fucking scared to visit a doctor and i have already tried streching it for a week or two , every day after hot shower.Id be able to stretch it barely behind the head of the penis but not for long because it wasnt very comfortable.I have to problem with the functions of penis ,just the fact that my foreskin,or well , the top of foreskin is too tight and my penis head is really sensitive to touching i don't know if this is a thing for everyone or just me.I honestly don't know what to do ,and no circumcision is not a option.Also this problem basically doesn't allow me to have sex , so yeah fuck my life.
I do not know if this is Phimiosis or whatever its called..I hope not.Also im 18.

look up phemicure its like those rings people place in their ears to stretch out the piercing but its for your dick

ye thats not normal. question: does it seem to cut off circulation or just uncomfortable? as long as circulation isnt cut you can just bite the bullet for a little while.

I also have this problem but i can retract it enough when i'm erect and with enough lube i'm perfectly fine.

You can and should see a doctor, this is very common trust me they've seen much more. In my case the operation wasn't really worth it but trust me you want this problem solved as soon as possible.

why no circumcion, your case is medical my man, I had the same, its way better now!

That’s called gay dick user. Sorry to say but you’re gay

Btw I’m a doctor

I am not sure if it cuts off circulation..I don't think it does but i cant really say for exactly.

Keep stretching bro.

Mine was like that, now it pulls back as smooth as silk.

I had the same thing as a teen, you just got to use some lube and stretch it everyday for 3 months or so.

You know those huge ear gauges? Same thing, keep putting it under pressure and it will get larger.

IS THIS ANOTHER DICK THREAD?

Same happened to me when I was 13 had to get circumcised

How far does yours come back user? Is the foreskin opening inflamed or anything?

Are you a chink or mudslime? Usually it gets circumcised if it's too tight.

Got a pic of the head?

Is there a scar? Did it change how you fapped?

you would literally have to stretch it daily for months before you see any real results, since that's basically how skin works, just don't do it so hard that you rip the foreskin and get a nasty infection

Let's see how it looks now?

Circumcision is an option. Youre just a pussy

When its erect i cannot retract it far at all,maybe like 1 centimeter 2 MAX.
I really don't know how do i tell this to a doctor , and hell which doctor to go to.How do i tell it to family , well my mother or father specificaly.God dammit.

is the pic related? if so you should visit a doctor.
Had my foreskin taken off when I was 18 too and now I'm as happy as a circumcised nigger can be

Circumcised master race.

What country you from user?

I honestly dont know if its inflamed or not , looks normal to me , but hey it would seem i have no idea what normal is.

Do you prefer it now? What was recovery like? Scarring?

I had the same probleman
started stretching at 35 when i found out it helps.
when i finaly managed it my dick was covered in cheese and by god the smell was horrid. fine now though.

Let's see?

Serbia

Oh fuck this is just like mine, makes handjobs almost a hassle really. I've tried the stretching for a few weeks and got it to be a lot more flexible but i don't always have time to do it and eventually it ends up going back to normal. I've mostly given up at this point, but is there any hope to make the stretch permanent?

Yo dick gon fall off if you don't see a doctor

Saged fgt

of course im a fucking pussy , i don't want to get circumcised for fuck sake

Best advice. I can relate too, kept on stretching and now it's completely fine

phone dead sorry , ill try to find a picture that looks like mine.

I have the exact same problem, I was casually finding info about this yesterday.

I'm also 18 btw.

Ill listen to you 2 then , i am fucking terrified of the fact of possible circumcision , and this problem is making my life shit and just making me more and more insecure.

Man this is parafimosis, not fimosis

The right one

Why did you wait until you were 35?

No youre not.

Fuck off, shill.

cause it never bothered me.

Clean your dick

You're a fucking retarded faggot.

had this shit till I was like 20...just get urself some steady pussy...literallg cures itself...and its relativly painless

I never understood how this happens? Didn't your parents teach you to pull your foreskin back while peeing or did you just spray that shit all over the place. Taking regular showers and cleaning under your foreskin while growing up would have prevented this you gross mongoloid.

Didn't she wonder what was wrong with your dick?

Fuck, I have the same problem. I'm 19. The absolute edge of my foreskin stays inflamed too, no loss of circulation though.
I tried stretching for like 3 days, didn't help much. How exactly do I stretch? How often?

>Basically i have a tight foreskin ... i have already tried stretching it for a week or two
It's gonna take a lot longer to fix than two weeks. Months at least.
>i am too fucking scared to visit a doctor
stop being a pussy. they can prescribe a steroid cream that'll make stretching faster
>circumcision is not an option.
It's the fastest option. 1 hour of surgery and 6 weeks of healing and you'll have a functional penis for the first time in your life.

Go to TLC tugger.com and they have devices for specific ailments.
I had a circumcision that was so tight it was killing my boners all the time, put the thing on for like a month and it's already better.

Godspeed user.

>call himself a doctor
>see a lot of dicks everyday
>are u gay? Little faggot

had the same problem a while back. then i got my gf (currently LDR) and i just kept going at that shit every day for a month or two. then i could pull it back just fine. sex worked out fine too. you just gotta keep going at it.
make sure that it hurts. if it doesn't hurt at all while you're stretching you're not stretching enough.

She asked why it looked different...told her the truth..sometimes u gotta man up and own it...besides,no girl would turn u away once in the act...
They can't tell the diff once inside anyway

Skin isn't going to stretch and expand in the matter of a few days. Just keep doing it, if you stretch regularly the skin will stretch and heal and over time you'll be able to pull it back with no issues.

The reason the edge of your foreskin gets inflamed is because when you're stretching you're forming tiny fissures in your foreskin that need to heal, they heal and then the skin can stretch a very tiny amount more.

a few times every day ( make sure it hurts ) for a month or two. that's just how it is. or get cream from your doctor and it'll be easier/faster.

Inflamed? And cracked too? Got a pic?

Stretching may be dangerous if it's cracking because that can lead to scarring, then it's really circumcision only.

Stick both index fingers into the opening, grab either side of the foreskin between your thumb and that finger, pull the foreskin apart until it's taut, but not painfully so. Keep it like that for at least 30mins, longer is better, just do it while you're watching tv. repeat this every day, at least once a day. as it begins to feel looser see if you can fit an extra finger into the opening to aid the stretching. continue until it no longer feels tight around the shaft when you pull it back.

Looked different as in you're uncircumcised, or as in the skin was all bunched up and didn't move?

Circumcised fag here, how's the uncut dick treatin ya? My my, how nice it is not having to worry about dick cheese or any kinda of uncomfort. I'm just sitting here, fappingn away to my nicely cut cock and don't even get me started on how easy it is to fuck, the only thing that may cause problem is how full my contact list for wanting to fuck this clean dick than your gross cheese.

Enjoy uncut faggots

OP, do not pay money to have a man with a knife cut skin off your penis!
2 weeks ain't shit, fuckers stretch their ears into ropes in a few years.

Had the same problem. Just had some wild drunken sex and the skin loosened.

Let's see your first world penor, user?

Hey OP, Had this a few years back maybe 17 - 18. Everyday keep trying to stretch it. Pull it back till it's as far as you'd like to go (whilst hard). Took me a few months before I could pull it fully back but it is worth it

>The reason the edge of your foreskin gets inflamed is because when you're stretching you're forming tiny fissures in your foreskin that need to heal, they heal and then the skin can stretch a very tiny amount more.
Yeah, don't stretch so hard that this happens, because of this:
>Stretching may be dangerous if it's cracking because that can lead to scarring, then it's really circumcision only.
basically if the skin breaks it gets replaced by scar tissue. scar tissue is fibrous and inelastic. trying to stretch that makes your job 10x harder, and in the worst case scenario you'll build up enough scar tissue to constrict the opening even further and make the phimosis worse, then it's bye bye foreskin.

it is phimosis. you can cut off the foreskin, but it wont cure the phimosis.
ask the doctor to prescribe a medical cream for it, pulling your skin isn't going to do shit unless you rub medical cream into the skin first.

Obvious troll, but enjoy your reduced sensitivity and dry chaffed meatus. You're lucky you did not get phimosis, have too much skin removed, or even have to have your penis or meatus amputated (1% of circumcised men).

If you had a contact list of "willing women" they'd be very shallow and uptight fucks if they say they "prefer" cut men. I've been with a lot of women who are a lot of fun in bed and they tell me that they not only don't care, but prefer uncut men for pleasure and for their progressiveness (I'm american).

First of all you can have sex even without pulling it fully back. I've had the same thing when I was 18. It gradually eased up though and now it's a non issue

just get a blowjob wtf

This is a very common problem trust me. You can go see any doctor just by yourself...

And you can also talk about it to your parent it's no big deal really and you shouldn't try some weird internet thing that will fuck up your penis.
Seriously, get it done now before it prevents you from banging a girl

nothing too bad. you'll survive it with a little bit of discipline

Statistically there's a 97% chance that you were circumcised completely unnecessary, but 3% of cutfags out there can legitimately be glad that they're not dealing with a broken foreskin as adults.

This

same for me. Pussy can do miracles.

pics?

I hat that too as a child. Go to a doctor, they can surgically widen the foreskin. No need for a circumcision.

this

also im pretty sure you can get it to pull back over the head - pull the foreskin back when its soft, then make sure to maintain that while you get hard

"Hey Dad, I have a problem with my dick. I think I should see a doctor." Its embarrassing sure, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Go to your general practitioner. Or just keep stretching. It will take a couple months, so just be patient.

that tip on the right is the softest thing ever... i wanna lick it

no frenulum check

no sensitivity from rubbing underwear check
dry cock skin check

no smoothness from moisture glands check

no pink pigmentation check

I had this in my teens, but after a decennium of constant masturbating its working PRETTY good

I think all boys should be forcibly circumcised, as low and tight as physically possible. Get rid of as much of the sensitive skin as you can.

op dont be like me i was the same and never did anything about it now my cock looks just like
>pic related

Love stroking my mutilated cock to these threads.

Not the only one

you dropped a sjekel

Don't listen to anyone that says circumcision. TRUST ME.

I used to have phimosis, daily stretching over however long it took. Once it starts loosening up it gets better and easier with time. If you get fat, then lose weight very quickly, you are left with all that stretched out skin right? So, obviously skin can be stretched out. Just look up "phimosis stretches" and do it every day when ur in the shower, eventually u just start doing it all the time, even when ur masturbating, just keep working on stretching it out, but never with pain. Only stretch as far as you can bare it. With time, it will be nice and loose. It's all good.

I had the exact same problem. Just keep stretching, your dick head will also stop being a little bitch once youve stretched it and beat it a shit ton.

This. It's a common problem.

Just keep stretching it you moron. I swear people expect results immediately. Itll take months for you to comfortably pull it back assuming you stretch it daily. Or you can just get it cut if you are a lazy fuck.

It's a fetish thing, I'm not a jew you faggots.

Is that as far back as the skin goes? What about when soft?

>Tiny, phimosis cock
You should just become a sissy

Pretty much. Youre not going to see results in a week or two.