What is this part of a car door called? Where can find a replacement?

What is this part of a car door called? Where can find a replacement?

Doorcard. Google that along with your car make model & year

>Doorcard
A door card (in British English) or a door panel (in American English) i

Whenever I google "door panel" i get the entire door

Upper inside door trim

/thread
>>o

Those holes are fucked up. You’ll need the whole trim panel.

The broken part

The hole-y part.

You never want to replace just one piece. It'll never fit or look right, and it's actually more work. Just get the whole panel and be done with it.

That’s a so called „missing part“.

Lost and found offices are full of them.

And I bought the car like that btw

that thers a spoodelydoodle, looks broken sure
just call up the mechanic and tell em yer spoodler's fucked and they'll be all over it, if they don't understand just say it louder

You can fix it yourself, seeing as you clearly don't give a fuck about how the interior in your car looks like. Get a jigsaw and cut out the rectangle. Next, go buy some PVC, and use glue. If you're thinking about melting it, don't do it without a mask, or don't do it at all because of checmicals you'll release with heat.

If that fails, go to wherever in your town there is a salvage yard, and let them know what part you're looking for and the model of your car. Either they can call you if they were to get one in, if you have a popular car you'll get it in quickly. If they can't call you, just go there every now and then and check. Chances are you'll get to buy that part before they wreck it for about $5.

Pretty sure this is for kids to push sweet wrappers and damp mint imperials into.

Best replace the whole car

its the inside part

This ends the thred
/thread

No it doesn't

/o/ here. Car is pretty much totaled.

Mega keks

Why not give us the make and year of your car and we'll help ya find it.

Repair it yourself?
P38/40 filler, sandpaper, primer, paint.
Easy job, OP.

>we
mouse in your pocket?

Yeah

Go to the Home Depot or Menards, get a carpet remnant and tube of construction glue.
A little arts-and-crafts project later, you'll have a beautiful and unique car interior.

You're welcome.