What happened to the superior race?

What happened to the superior race?

Its funny because I live in Chicago and I see WAY more black trannies. Only reason these white ones get the attention is because they're actually considered attractive. Black people are not.

Or because they're super closeted and are too pussy to go out in the real world like that.

White men even make better women than black women do.

How sad for them.

Or they don't go out in the real world because they're considerate and not delusional fools who think it's their human right to be respected to the highest degree no matter how much of a degenerate you are.

Either fucking way. Same condition, different analyzation. You seem to want to pin it against white people.

Damn niggah. They playing mind games. Getting mah dick wet. I guess you can say, they evolved

Nothing. Gay people will be gay.

However, you're a sexual deviant and will post this over and over and over and over and over again.

The black inferior slave race exhales transvestite spores that contaminate other races even more, because, for example, the white species has no defense against something foreign to its white superiority such as transvestism or gay spores of blacks.

WHAT A WASTE OF TRIPS POSTING TRANNY NIGGERS