What does Sup Forums prefer, Europe style pancakes, or US style pancakes?

What does Sup Forums prefer, Europe style pancakes, or US style pancakes?

African pancakes

I like European pancakes to put things into, the stuffing depends on whether the pancakes are sweet or savory.
I like american pancakes for soaking up maple syrup and eating it. Just keep that fake butter crap away from them, that stuff is bad.

>Just keep that fake butter crap away from them, that stuff is bad.
>Actually retarded

Frenchfag here so I prefer crêpes in general but I've had pancakes with maple syrup when I visited Canada and I thought it was delicious. Is it possible to get savoury pancakes? I love crêpes because you can get savoury ones like pic related.

Crepes are gross

Omelets.

That shit looks delicious my French friend.

Pressure cooker pancakes and best pancake

For some reason this image strikes me as highly vaginal.

crepes if I want jam
amerifats if I want butter and maple syrup
waffles if I want nutella and/or ice-cream

fpbp

I prefer savoury crepes too. They're so much better than sweet ones in my opinion.

No he's right, you're an idiot. You probably eat gluten free too

For wanting real butter or no butter on my american pancakes?
Are you really sucking the dick of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that much?

crepes are fucking disgusting, especially the sweet variety. Pancakes are okay as long as the syrup isn't cheap shit. Waffles are amazing.

What?
Butter is far healthier than margarine
Margarine gives you cancer

Europe pancakes are for fags. Then again, most Euro guys are, so I guess it works out.

Yeah and they're usually huge too. Had one in a Breton restaurant I can't remember the name of and it was the size of a calzonne. With cream, cheese, potatoes, ham, mushrooms and onions filling. Fucking 10/10.

details?

You need to fuck cleaner women.

>implying amerifags are less gay than euro guys
>implying amerifags didn't originate from europeans
>implying whole lots of stuff

Well it is something with flood flaps, some pink to it and containing an egg.
If that cheese looks vaginal to you though, your girl should get her yeast infection sorted out.

African Style

flood? stupid autocorrect.
foldy*

There is such a thing, but it's pretty rare to see compared to savory crepes in Europe.

They are pancakes that are made in a pressure cooker you ignoranus

chikken

back in the day matgarine was full of trans-fats
nowadays it's much healthier to consume than before
but butter has far superior taste

american
fuck you europoors

Wait, I have a meme for this :^)

lol

hol up where my blin at ?

European but no french crepe shit and bacon obvious.alot.

I'd fuck that on chaturbate if trips

i dont eat pancakes, faggots

trips get

>five stages of loss of cholesterol and path to healthy eating
kek

>people still attacking fat

I get Americans are fat, but poking fun at fat itself is not intelligent.

margarine is by no means healthy, and you kinda need cholesterol for your liver to function and your body to produce vitamin d

European pancakes aren't the same thing as American or Asian pancakes.

Which is to say: crepes and pancakes are not the same thing and so comparing them is mostly about personal opinion than comparable fact.

Pb&j waffle sandwich fire

HDL cholesterol is cquite good for you, it's high in lipoproteins
LDL cholesterol is rich in lipids but is scarce on lipoproteins, this kind of cholesterol is quite nasty to your cardiovascular system

butter is consisted mostly from fats, whilst margarine is an emulsion of saturated oil, milk/water and emulsifier

both have their pros and cos yaddayadddayadda the point is use whichever tastes better in in your food

>use whichever tastes better in in your food
A good policy that would drive margarine off the market in days (give or take how long it spends sitting on shelves while grocery stores hope someone buys it ironically)

LDL is only "linked" with detrimental effects in some studies. Meanwhile it shows an inverse or uncorrelated link in other studies.
And you won't find a single study that actually proves or even claims it causes anything bad. (Correlation is not causation.)
LDL being "bad" is just the second goalpost move of the lipid hypothesis.

crepes are just european pancakes for faggots...

"i'll do the exact same recipe, i just spread it thinner and call it crepe!"

I dunno
I like margarine in some of my meals
(mostly sweets where strong flavor of butter messes with other flavors)

>even their pancakes are fat

"where strong flavour of butter messes with other flavours"

are you fucking retarded?
name one fucking dish that would be ruined by a strong butter flavour

difference being, that the "crepe" is probably older than anything "American" from the US.

In argentina we have "civilized" pancakes
You are not fooling anyone

I find the taste of butter revolting...
And no, I don't compensate with margarine either. I hate both and don't use it at all.

well excuuuuuse me princess
I must be retarded if I want to taste some jam in the sea of buttery fat flavor

> implying Argentina can be called "civilized".

must suck to be you. i suggest you never visit france then if you hate butter

Generally no, the batter tends to get too heavy when becoming savory, think muffin batter. Fruit and chocolate work extremely well though.

so you pick butter cookies with 2% jam as an example for a food that tastes shit when the butter flavour is overwhelming?

there are many reasons to not visit France... butter is defenitely not on top of that list

> pic related, the french flag

honestly butter ruins the taste of these cookies
I didn't say I like margerine in every piece of food that contains butter

but I am more keen to margarine when the flavor is centered on something else rather than butter

in this case butter and jam simply don't synergise well enough for me to like it

In Russia we have blini (singular blin) and aladya/aladyi (singular aladiy). Blini are basically european pancakes, and the correct way to eat them is to spread stuff inside (like creme fraiche, sugar, jam, nutella, etc.) You can also use syrup if you're a fag.

Meanwhile "american pancakes" are basically discount aladya. The principle is the same, but well-made aladya will be around 1 inch thick. You can soak them in honey, syrup, or just butter (spread or melted and poured), or dip them in sour cream.

Normal american pancakes are faggy. Out of the two in the OP I prefer european style, but out of the three including aladyi the latter is hands down the superior version.

Crepes aren't the same things as pancakes

when to France when i was younger and loved it went back last month and things have gone to shit down there

Breakfast = US
Dessert = Euro

No it hasn't. Stop talking shit.

damn them pancakes thicc

HAHAHA they don't have plates..

Those are crepes you dumbfuck, I still prefer crepes over pancakes though.

>ignoranus
I'm not sure that means what you think it means.

Tripes gites

Modern margarine won't give you cancer or make you sick. Butter has more flavor and a better consistency but it's about cost and personal preference at this point.

Yes it fucking has try taking a bus with out some one fucking begging you for money. you salty baguette

French fag living in denial.

>Just keep that fake butter crap away from them, that stuff is bad.
agree

I leik peabut bubber on my pancaeks

Finally, thank you.
A bunch of these other dudes wanted to upbraid me for disliking the taste of margarine.

Learn to spell, retard.

911 checked

Jusus tits man

Pancakes are for losers.

>first world country has poor people in it
wew
Frenchfag living in France as opposed to 99% of this website. I'm pretty sure if I step foot in the US I won't get immediatly shot and beaten by the police either so I don't feel the need to shitpost the opposite on a fake japanese imageboard.

Bush did this

yes they do, they got all sort of things offered by white people
pic related - le nigger plate

...I was visting my brother in law and studyed there for 4 years. I travel a lot for work no were ive been to in the last 2 years has been as bad the poor there are on another level.

I am not from the US frenchie boy

One comes with a free assault truck attack. One doesn't

US style pancakes

HOLY FUCK

I love amerifat style pancakes

Doesn't make what I said any less wrong.
That's akin to me saying Detroit is a fair representation of a country populated by millions. But fair enough. It's a shame you had a bad experience in my country and it doesn't seem like I can change your mind about it.

Damn! Gonna try this sometimes!

British pancakes. American pancakes are too stodgy.

Europe

I bet you think aspartame is healthy too in all those diet sodas.

Modern crepes didnt become a thing until 1895 you sperg. Before that, starting in the 12th century, they were galleries and made from buckwheat.

Gallettes*

Someone's fucking a crepe

and there were pancakes in 1895?