H-h-hi girls c-c-can you show me your b-boobies p-p-lease?

H-h-hi girls c-c-can you show me your b-boobies p-p-lease?
I am s virgin and w-w-ant to see tits for ff f ff first time in my l l lll ll life
Yhanks

I thought you grew your own boobs, Alice.

MODS WE GOT AN UNDERAGE HERE

Heh...what?
*scratches forehead viciously*

Good one

*chuckles*
I am 14 you dumbhead haha
*does 360 spin in chair*
See ya nerd!

proof or not true fag

Since you asked so nicely :^)

Why do your boobs fold under themselves?

i can't believe i'm saying this but please delete post and cease posting tits. OP is one of the more deranged trolls on Sup Forums these days and we need to stop feeding him. he creates 90% of the recurring threads that you constantly see clogging up this site.

hmmm delicious!
pls mooooreeeeee

They look fine to me.

Incredible!

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!
S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, my! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And Im leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!!

winning

>why do your boobs look like boobs

They look like they got deflated a little then skin restitched underneath the boob. Its not great

more, please

Ur tits are beautiful

Well shit I got me one of them boners I've heard so much about