Oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

General life tips

How do I get a gf?

She was never yours. It was just your turn.

Pretend your pillow is one, and fuck it.

Always enter a relationship with the assumption that your gf WILL cheat on you at some point.

I mean this is practically fact anyway but if you do that you aren't caught off guard by women's two faced tricks and if she doesn't then don't worry about it

I know it sounds cliche but do what you love. As long as it pays the bills and feeds you halfway decent. Being happy with your work makes you hate not being rich as much.
Source: am a school bus driver

>21:00:00

If it hurts you should stop.

Sort of agree. I would say do what you are good at, happiness follows. Also don't get butt hurt when people try to give advice or train you in a job. I'm a supervisor and I quit giving a shit when new fags get butt hurt because they assume they know and do the job perfectly.

Stop caring what other people think of you. Make it where you like yourself.

>find a girl you like
>be nice to her
>make her laugh
>draw her stupid little cartoons
>always play it cool
>when youre ready to totally make her yours you buy a copy of Dirty Pretty Things
>leave little handwritten notes on the pages with poems that relate
>give her book and tell her to look at it when shes alone
>shes now yours until you fuck it up

I'm a mid level boss, too and the main problem is that these whiny entitled fucks that report to me all think they're too special to do any actual work.

I have a few older guys who carry the weight but it's not getting any better. The young guys are all giant special snowflake pussies. It's so fucking irritating.

This is some neckbeard forever alone future serial killer shit, user.

Yeah I'd rather fuck my pillow.

If you think of returning to her cos sexy funtime, remember why you broke up with her to begin with.

kill ur parents

Solid advice

Now I drive the schoolbus!

Work hard when you have the motivation to do so. Like if you have a decent motivation now, do as fucking much as possible with it RIGHT NOW. Because for most normal people that shit will run out in a few years and you'll be riding on the fruit of that work for a good fuckin chunk of your life.

Wear a condom

take care of your mind and body. dont let your health get too out of hand

Don't become anybody's fourth husband.
Never have just a mustache.
Potatoes don't belong in the fridge.

Advice GET

I wish I could tell you what it is like. To feel like you're truly working towards something good. To think that you will make a difference, not only in your own eyes but in the eyes of the world.

But the world isn't watching. It never is. Instead we're locked in damp basements working grueling hours on something which in all likelihood will be insignificant and ignored by our peers. Because that is the harsh reality that comes with doing science. For years you will feel like what you do makes no difference. The stress and the pressure slowly building up to a point where you feel like you just can't take it anymore, only to be taken away temporarily by some minor achievement like getting another degree, or a publication in that slightly higher up journal you've been hoping for.

But it always returns. That lingering sense of insignificance. The realization that everything you do, however brilliant it may seem to your close or even distant colleagues, is incomparable to things which have been done before you. Even if you make it you will feel like it was all just luck. That you happened to be in the right place at the right time. That that tenured position wasn't really right for you, but you got it anyway, for no apparent reason.

Years beyond, when you are widely regarded as an expert in your respective field you will still have that feeling. That you do not really know what you are doing. That it was all luck which brought you there. That you are an impostor, living the life of someone else.

But this isn't true. You will not be an impostor. What you have been working on, however minor the problem may seem, has relevance. Everyone before you likely felt the same way. You cannot become great by trying to be great, but by wanting to do something with such a conviction that you become great in the process. Remember this in your years to come. It will comfort you.

Workout and don't do heroin.

>image related
stop caring what morons think of you. do care what decent hardworking people you respect think of you, lest you too become a moron

1. Graduate High School
2. Get a Job.
3. Do not have kids out of wedlock.

Its gay if nuttz touch. No exceptions. Dont fall for the its not gay if nuttz dont touch.

Now you know.

Never uncritically follow someone else's advice; always follow your instincts.

Wait a second...

Did you just come from r/theredpill?

OP you are too good for society. Do what you feel. If you feel like fucking that blonde model on the street then fuck her.

STAY SINGLE!!! Jesus, I can't stress this enough. Especially for you lonely desperate fucks. Relationships are a hassle, an anchor, and a waste of time. No matter how beautiful the girl (or how hot her body), you will eventually get bored of it.

getting drunk will show people what you're really like. that may not be a good thing.

Rule #1: don't pursue an under-age teen... that'll get you arrested and/or shot.
Rule #2: don't pursue your friend's sister... that'll get your ass kicked.
Rule #3: don't pursue you're girlfriend's sister... that'll get you shot, stabbed & set on fire.
Rule #4: don't pursue a girl that can beat you in arm wrestling.
Rule #5: don't fuck it if you won't lick it.
Rule #6: don't pursue anyone with more baggage than you... unless it's a matching set to yours.

>If you feel like fucking that blonde model on the street then fuck her.

and if you feel like breaking that shop window and taking that laptop, do it! steal that car! punch that cop! rape that giraffe! bitch was asking for it!

Yes.Yes.Yes that's the way OP. There is nothing in this world you can't do.

Whenever there is a will there is also a way. OP what you should be asking yourself is are you willing to pay the price?

THAT's the spirit! yes, you can fly if you want to, hard enough! jump off that building!

What am I looking at in this video?

The world owes you nothing. It never has, and never will. No matter how much you think someone or something owes you something, they don't.

If you rub your finger behind your ear and it smells, it's time to take a shower (don't forget to wash behind your ears).

Diet and exercise. Your body works on calories in, calories out, and protein.

It's okay to be a dick, but not an asshole.

Pick a sleep schedule and stick with it, even on the weekends. If you have trouble, try practicing while you're awake (set an alarm for 15 minutes, do everything you normally would do when you wake up).

Take care of your teeth. You don't want to end up like me, having to get dentures at 25 (no drugs, just years of no dentist, brushing, or flossing, and half a dozen energy drinks a day)

Separate your clothes when you wash them.

there is ALWAYS a will to escape from prison. there is rarely a way.

perhaps one day people will realise that the corny old shit our great-grandparents tell us over their morning bowl of porridge... is actually shit, and that a penny saved isn't a penny earned.

filthy whore giraffe showing her oral skills. she's even smart enough to know that if she sucks an actual dick the video would be banned.

There is a way if you work together. There is always a way even in prison I promise

Don't drink and drive, or at least don't get super fucked up and drive. I almost killed my best friend and have racked up almost 15,000 in debt and am without a license. 25 now, 19 when it happened.

that was fucked bro youre def a virgin

Do not get seriously involved with a girl that has kids

if youre gonna go to college dont just complete undergrad, do more dont be a bitch

dont be gay

rollerino

god damn niggers

Do law school. Even if you never become a lawyer, that shit is handy.

you're in solitary. who are you going to work together with, your fictive headmate?

Dont start doing drugs. And by drugs I'm including alcohol. It's all a gamble. If you got the genes for alcoholism, there's nothing you can do from the first time you've gotten drunk.

Just find a hobby that doesn't make you sleepy at 4pm and hope you die before 30

> spend eight years in law school
> get piece of paper
> get a job with a high-powered investment firm
> right on the edge of making the big bucks
>
>
>
> replaced by a twelve line PERL script

who says there is no justice?

Young user, listen to my words: cheat on your GF every single time you have a chance. If you ever want to stop cheating, get married, and accept that she'll cheat on you. That's life.

if it hurts but you like it add lube

shiet

daaaaaaamn m8. right in the feels