Listening to whining muslims over Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the Israeli capital is almost as refreshing as...

Listening to whining muslims over Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the Israeli capital is almost as refreshing as listening to whining liberals over Hillary losing the election

You're a fucking autist.

>I do NOT recognize Germany
I don't think it worked for me either...

stay mad kiddies

Has she ever even been to Isreal? Not much has changed here in a while I didn't think... Looks the same to me anyway. Anyway, I hope she has a good time visiting

are you trying to be funny

IWas trying to point out how stupid her logic is to write that sign. I can "not recognize" Germany all I want, doesn't stop their government from functioning and moving forward. It's as dumb as liberals screaming at the sky

No, I guess since I live here I must not notice the change since it's so gradual for me is all

i really don't give a shit what that cow doesnt/does recognize. nobody is going to give a shit either way if she does or not. she should probably stay out of borderline third world politics before war inevitably tears through her entire house. i'd hate to be living in that dump for both of those reasons

LOL STAY MAD MUSLIM FUCKERS LMAO

>Isreal? Not much has changed here
Except it's now spelt 'Beit Satan'.

I've never bought into any conspiracy theory ever, so I'm not a tinfoil hat guy, and I'm fine with recognizing it as the capital, but moving the embassy there just seems kinda like a 99.9% guaranteed way to get it attacked.

>im winning so much I feel the need to reassure everyone else how much im winning

>benghazinga

>So is it what a retard is, dad ?
>Yes, my son, and they also won the election, that means there is millions of them in the country

The world will unite against all arabs

This, it's glorious, although retarded dumbfuck libturds haven't stopped pant shitting for 12 months now lol :^)

I love seeing butthurt libcucks and mudshits. It's food for the soul.

>probable russian wagecucks
hows that communism workin out for you guys again kek

No, we’re just normal Americans

Palestine doesn't even have the right to exist TBH.

me toooo kek, just a normal american here who likes steak and trump

>muh Russians
ShareBlue™ shillbot detected

Oh fuck off you kike bootlicking faggot

so to all the salty muslims, why is this such a big fucking deal?

maaah president will not be a jew slave cuck for suuuure

Once again an American president appeases the jews. When will you learn? Obama did it, Bush did it, Clinton did it. Now Trump. You all should have realized he was just another conservacuck zionist with the goal of expanding jewish globalization worldwide. You are all fucked, goyim.

>there are so many people who disagree with me, it must be a conspiracy
nope, you're either russian or one of those low-IQ trumpanzees
>either way, I'm kekin to heck

because jews like it. this is why i like muslims.

you really are stupid or eight.
so which one?

Jews, Russians, shareblue, bots.
How about a regular old user like me just calls every one of you a huge faggot for ruining Sup Forums even more.

It honestly is the absolute greatest time to be alive, right now. So many liberal and muslim tears. Whose do I drink, first? I can't DECIDE!

this you?
a friend?

playing a violin just like dicksuck perlman

lol, fuck muslims and fuck liberals, who cares what they think.

You're an idiot.

forgot the image dumbass

nice dubs, im not Jewish or Muslim or very religious to begin with so i just dont get it... lmao

Also, kek to my captcha, second coming of jesus in 2498 confirmed

This

this mad

Stay mad forever, cuck

>probable shitskin refugee spotted
when you migrate, don't chimp out. (((sanctuary))) places have already had enough apes hop into a delivery truck and run down people for a fake religion. please die in a bombing before you bomb a first world transit bus

this

not as dumb as he is.

this weak

goddamn that shitskin and libcuck butthurt ITT is delicious lol

You remember 10 years ago when the media was constantly saying how "American forces are accused of damaging X mosque in Y city, which is the second/third most holy place in Islam"? And then the same headline would come out a few days later about another mosque in another city, over and over again for years?

Turns out, none of that shit is true. In fact, there is no hierarchy of mosques or cities in any of the sects of Islam. But any emir (local religious authority, and practically the highest authority to anyone around him and answerable only to other emirs as an equal) can claim that is mosque, this one that was just damaged, is soooo fucking important.

So, it's fucking rich to see Muslims again talking up how important and holy and historical this or that piece of Earth is in Jerusalem. They weren't even there until hundreds of years after Muhammed died. It's just a farce so that they can have more land.

>untolerant
>un
>tolerant
>tfw the polish are not only "untolerant" but have nigger-tier education.

The real losers are the Trump supporters. Don't be too hard on the Liberals. They are the only ones standing in the way of Trump shitting on the morons that voted for him.

>Turns out, none of that shit is true.
Reported on CNN, no doubt.

>ShareBlue™ shillbot confirmed
kek

What are they gonna do? Bomb a market full of kids? Drive through a bunch of christmas shoppers? These sandy little assholes already do that.

Maybe they'll hold their breath and stomp their feet too.

Nobody gives a fuck what these sandniggers think. They've been whining about palestines treatment for years, but they never do anything to help them. They've always treated them like second class muslims. At least we can finally move forward and people can stop dancing around the issue.

Frankly the entire region should be taken over forcefully by america and given over to Disney. Turn the entire place into a huge theme park. The wailing wall can be made into a rock climbing wall. Put a Bubba Gump Shrimp where jesus was born. Make the kikes and sandniggers wear paper hats. Benjamin Netanyahu gets to dress up as Mickey and greet the kids. And of course, they all have to follow Disney's strict grooming policies, so no more beards.

>triggered

>untolerant
>nigger tier education
pick one. i don't live there. yet keeping out the coons is has been their smartest decision

maybe someday someone will believe you.

And kindergarten level vocabulary representative of intellect along with ungrounded juvenile insults are another confirmation for me that all Fox News viewers should be sterilized for the sake of preservation of humanistic values, global peace and future of human race.

Mmmm I love the mad. So much mad

:^)

Israeli security services stereotype arabs at airports, they’re the smart ones. Why don’t we?

you were saying something?

Yea that's probably a coincidence if 99% of rednecks voted for trump bruh

>triggered hard
3 more years to bask in the unending impotent rage that the dumbfuck libshits on this board will pump out lol :^)

sorry you were not intelligent enough to give an answer

CNN or MSNBC I'd wager, 24/7 fake news for liberal morons.

Implying anybody here cares enough to give a proper answer to anyone

>Palestine
Stop using that word it doesn't exist and never has.

I was watching a news story about "refugees" ffrom afghanistan and pakistan who made it to greece. They all hang out in abandoned warehouses and then like rats all run out into traffic, try to scale a fence and try to sneak into trucks that are put on ships to europe.

Every one of them were rugfuckers. all the whining about "they're just looking for a better life" but they don't stay in their home countries trying to make it better, they have to go to a western paradise and demand they cater to their bullshit muslim nonsense.

Every single one of them should be executed. They're worse than vermin.

still no intelligent answer
is the tumblr raid still going?

Yeah man. Will see who will be laughing last when the Orange Clown will fuck you’all over while making sure him and his top 0.1% buddies are getting wealthier. It’s hopeless to argue anymore with Trump supporters who lack basic skill of critical thinking and fact analysis. Time will tell and GOP will not have power for another 20 years as a result of this fiasco.

etc

>"they're just looking for a better life" but they don't stay in their home countries trying to make it better,
staying in the country means death for them and their families. If war came to America (which the jews will likely bring), would you not take the chance to escape and return when the fighting dies down to rebuilt? Also, staying in the country feeds the ISIS fire. Gives them more targets.

tears, get 'em by the bucket full
I lie it is when you act like a rich guy whose getting those tax breaks.
its sooooo cute

It's a joy to behold. I love to see lefties and mudslime crushed and demoralised, hateful, hysterical and suicidal.

>MAGA!

stay mad

>things Buzzfeed and CNN told me
lol

argue against this. trump is a zionist and will place israel and jews above whites when the time comes.

>trying to learn basic geopolitics to a trump voter
I hope you got a lot of time tonight

>and return when the fighting dies down to rebuilt?
Lol if you think any of the refugees are actually going to return. Lol as shit if you sincerely believe even 10% come from a warzone. Nigga even Syria is mostly peaceful now.

oh and trump's gaping, quavering mouth has surely been wrapped around son-in-laws mutilated, cut dick.

USA #1 BABY

Funny how both are worthless and wholly unnecessary to society too, there must be something in that.

>this user is smarter than most anons

Hell yeah!

Yea, USA, sure

indeed, although
>implying america isn't great already
kek that the far left thinking they can proceed with their agendas (((untouched))) nowadays. more and more normies are getting redpilled by the week, and it's catching up to those censoring faggots

lol i knew this thread was going to have a pic of this fag i knew it.

Right now, we are the one doing the laughing, so you and your liberal faggot buddies can shove that up your ass. As for your "prophecy", wasn't the reign of your Dear Leader B.O. Obama supposed to pave the way for the coronation of Hil the 1st? How'd that go for you? You want some fact analysis? The country looked at you Libretards and decided that it didn't want the shit sandwich that you were trying to sell. So, a lot of people voted for Trump, and a lot stayed home on Election Day. You and your ideals are shit, and you are losers. So keep crying about how stupid everyone else is and how you are so smart, but as you do so, remember, Trump is trying to tear down everything that you love and we are cheering him on. How much does your life suck right now?

Good, let them whine, fucking savages

Where is the number of USA/Europe bombings I can't see in on your 12 y o facebook-tier pic

kek, well said, this truly is the best timeline :^)

(((thanks))) (((user)))

> we are the one doing the laughing

When the USA says jump the rest of the world says how high Sir.

They were from pakistan. Exactly what war would these 'refugees" be escaping from?

>on Sup Forums talking about trump all night long every fuckin day
>talks about how other people's life sucks

Probably in your redneck dreams

> so much winning

Fair point, nobody cares about savages getting blown up in islamic shitholes, after all terrorism is their religion, we just need to keep it over there and out of the civilized West.