Does Sup Forums watch ?

does Sup Forums watch ?

Other urls found in this thread:

watchshop.com/Festina-Watches.html&tab=mens
m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah. I used to love watches. Then for a while I did a job where everything you did, every break, lunch, shit, was timed to the second. Spent all day looking at my watch. Now I hate to wear one.

Cell phones have pretty much made watches pointless.

I still micro manage time with out a watch. I seem to know generally what time it is anyway. Used to have no clock at work but could tell when certain people came in or by the lighting outside since I start before sunrise.

also even though I have the time at work, i usually dont look or think about it so im not disappointed.
Thinking about grabbing a watch though cause it could be handy. I dont look at my cell except when its ringing.

My most beloved pieces in my collection

gonna need timestamped proof user,,those are wayyy too expensive

ys just not cheap shit like that

it cost me 300 euros you twat..im sorry if you majesty considers it cheap,,you dumb pretentious fuck

Seiko Titanium 50M
There is not a single day I go without wearing this. Bought it over a year ago and it has held up very well.
Gains about 5 seconds a week, so not too bad

300 euros, you cheap bastard.
get back intot he ghetto tyrone

its one of the self winding ones?

FALSE
If you want to know the date/day/time, glance at your wrist DONE
Phone? fucking dig it out of your pocket, good luck if your sitting down. Turn it on and then turn it back off again and jam it back in your pocket

eat me

300 euros for a Festina??
You were ripped of

this,,,plus they look good on a wrist

No but I do have a self winding seiko that I was gifted some time ago.

What are the chances everyone in this thread is white?

Also, reminder, faggots: cell phones have a clock.

its in there
watchshop.com/Festina-Watches.html&tab=mens

see

Mused to be a huge fan of Seiko and Citizen, but now I'm all for swiss watches; huge fan of Certina

Ok its obsolete for people who don't have to be subtle about checking time.

"looks good" to whom, exactly? Other white-bred Sup Forums trolls who think having a wristwatch is a status symbol that will somehow get you laid?

Oh shit I got a Citizen too

also I am

holy shit a second every day?

Casio WV-200E here
- cheap, like 60 dollars
- 200m water resist, so i could go swim with it (200m means proper swimming, not even a dive, let alone something in the 2 digit depth. jumping from a 10 meter tower is okay, though)
- stainless steel
- radio controlled watch
- multilanguage (date and MDY/DMY)
- world receiver, works astonishing in every location and every orientation, unlike "professional" radio clocks
- bump proof
- hardened glass
best everyday watch i've ever had

No not a second every day, but in like a month it will be a quarter face ahead
Idk is that a lot?
I don't keep my other Seiko and Citizen accurate because I don't wear them every day so I cant compare it

fuck you and i dont care,,i like one on me and i will damn wear one if i want,,so fuck off

stay mad poorfag

Double posting MS band 2 fag reporting in .. no soy

Most beloved timepiece in my collection.

Watches are actually more popular with normies, retard.

No. BUT I do have hair ties

too much money bro

uh oh it's no wrist lard tub again

I wore a Casio Electroluminescence before it was hip.

I personally like more minimalistic watches, but that is a very attractive timepiece

Only paid £80 GB for it second hand from some fat dude who never used it.

verry good one

I didn't give you perission to stop sucking my cock slut ..

I like the color. What material is the band?

you said "5 seconds per week"...

a mech watch should have below 10 seconds per month max.
quartz 5 seconds/month for cheap, 5 per year for good watches

IOnic. Not exactly sleek but surprised at how good of a fitness tracker it is.

Bulova marine star

Stainless Steel
sapphire glas
solar an radio controlled

I haven't kept track of it precisely, I just know around what it gains. But thanks

>colt 44
>OP 39

>753102609

This thread is for watch fags not /fit/fags

Picture was too large

Watch fags can’t be fit? It’s still a watch

>Miguel Rodriguez, already owner of Lotus watches bought Festina and created the group Festina Lotus S.A.. Since this takeover, the company headquarters have been located in Barcelona, Spain. Their watches are exclusively assembled on Citizen Watch Company Japanese movements, and therefore are no longer Swiss Made.

hahahahaha shit tier crap for shit tier poorfags, good job ballbag

I wish my Seiko had sapphire glass. It's got some good scratches on it that kinda take away from the aesthetic. Might get them buffed out

I just came

I watch your mom suck dick

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

Yep. I have a collection of over 50 watches.

Can we have a shit watch thread?
>citizen casio lorus nixon g-shock fossil diesel gucci armani applewatch shinola - I summon you.
"swiss made" strictly prohibited

wtf is that

a watch is to have a precise time
anything above that is luxury, and if a watch capable of sub second precision per day costs like 100$, why bother with looks or a name?
of course you could drive a truck as a single person with no luggage, but a smart would do, too.
if oyu need something to impress other people. you're pretty boring yourself

just a black Seiko 5

really dig that Omega - nice

dafack your an walking clocktower

>omega
broken, look at date/day, also the band is crap
>rolex
kek
>breitling
worse than niggolex

stay poor kid, you just don't get it and you never will and you know what, it's not even worth trying to explain it to you

just like the niggers in the 90's with a kitchen clock on a chain on the neck

>precise time
to have a precise time you need an atomic watch, even the quartz ones aren't perfect

Thanks dude. Its old as fuck and can't keep time for shit. But it looks nice.

so i am right and you're a pretentious fag
go impress stupid people with your stupid bling

Don't really wear it but I own one.

>omega is from the 70's and has a gradual date change also the strap isn't original so thats why its not that good
>whats wrong with rolex?
>The breitling was a gift
Show me your watches. If you have any ofc

Best I've ever had.

Rolex is overhyped and anything over popular is going to have a lot of haters
Lamborghini for instance
even a 5yo knows what a Lamborghini is and every preteen boy wants one, but that doesn't make it good
It's just bad because there are better options out there for better prices
Rolex is simply a status symbol with two hands

rc watches are the closest you can get to the official time, and it is an atomic generated signal they receive
rc watches have 2 digit millisecond precision per receive cycle, no human is able to notice that.
they don't need to be perfect, just good enough. and as long as you're unable to notice this counts as good enough.
maxim ds3231 stays within 10 seconds per month over a -40 to 85°c range, half of that for 0 to 40°C.
fixed temp on an arm or wall will result in sub second precision per month.
costs like 2$ on ebay.
so a similar watch should not be more than like 100$
and surprisingly, it is.

>mickey mouse watch
>not using arms as hands
FAAAAAKE

But the OP is a really modest model its not blingy or tacky in my opinon so comparing it to a lamborghini is just weird. But to each their own I guess but I cant help but feel your just a jealous nigglet moaning about other peoples watches. If you have such good taste in watches then please show me your collection, if you have one that is.

well you have a point, I just like the design of my tissot prs 516 automatic.

no you're wrong and wouldn't get the point of a quality mechanical watch, it's ok you've got your (low) level and i've got mine, your continual bitching serves to prove my point, but as said, stay mad poorfag, it's hilarious watching you dribble on

I have a Gear S3 because I'm a tech fag and being able to do phone stuff from my watch makes my dick hard

>tissot
someone with taste!
hats off!

I'm not I was just explaining because you asked.
I do agree, that is very sleek and not flashy, I'd even own one if I wanted a rolex.

>needing a watch collection
are you a woman?
they usually have more stuff than they need, just to have it

Yes.

why is there an horse pussy on your harddrive?

U forgot where u are?

I keep it special for assholes, can't think who though

Normally i don't like gold on watches but i liked the combination with the blue colour, was 120 euro

he's gay, y'know

too bad they're renders
they look pretty

I feel you dude. thought you were that other poorfag hating. If you feel that way about Rolex thats fine I guess, even though I dont agree with because of the heritage of the brand and the fact that the prices in my opinion isn't that high considering what you're getting. Take the Sub for example, that watch will keep good time for the entirety of your lifetime with the propper care and maintenance all for the low low price of 8k. But again to each their own.

keep hating poorfag

This is a watch thread gtfo nigger there is no place for you here only the rich and famous may partake in the fine art that is horology. Now scurry away to your minimum wage job boy.

Thanks I like bulova you should get one it's a nice watch

‘90 Rolex oyster perpetual....I like simple and clean

My collection

>Huawei watch 2
>Hugo Boss
>Breitling Colt Chronograph

Looks like the battery is dead on the hugo boss lol

>rich
>4chinz
kek

Rich? I'm not rich at all I just buy shit that makes me happy. I absolutely should have saved this money but fuck that I wanted a nice watch so I bought one. I work 50-60 hour week's to buy shit. It's not easy but at least it looks good.

Meme watches

Try something more conservative

That sounded bad, I'm saying I work hard to play hard. I only make 55-60k a year because I dropped out of high school in the 9th grade. I pay my bills and what's left I spend on flashy shit to look cool