Whats the problem in your life Sup Forums

Whats the problem in your life Sup Forums
>itt we discuss the issues and solutions to our everyday lives.

Can't seem to discern whether im depressed or a lazy fuck but hate myself either way. Very bored been doing absolutely nothing for 5 months now

I don't have a boat to sail.

I don't realize that i've got fucking big problems

Have you thought about working out or something along the lines of building yourself up

Explain

I don't have a jet to fly.

Maybe you should stop being ignorant to said problems and worry about fixing them before things get worse

Need liek 230k for a good sailboat.

Bunch of fucking wankers making my life a misery.

Sorry bud i can say the same for myself

Coworkers or? Elaborate

I'm at the point in my life where I need to decide if I want a life of sin and vice. Feigning for love while having immense power & wealth.

Or do I give in to love? True love.

I'm about to fail another semester of college. Feeling like the dumbest motherfucker in the world right now

Solution?

I went to get help for like a month but it was help for people who think they need help. A bunch of single moms who cant balance their lives. I was one of three guys in there and me and the other dude were completely non-functioning depressed and suicidal, but he had a few attempts under his belt. It was pretty much a few weeks of "it could be worse" although, they did teach me to not write myself off as a failure quite yet. I still have a huge lack of drive to do productive things like finish paperwork to go back to school and workout like I used to. Only saw an actual psych and theraoist every six weeks which was completely worthless and i only saw them once each and never went back.

Focus on loving yourself you cant make someone else happy until you accept who you are i myself am having problems with that

I feel like I was born only to die as fast as possible. I don't know why I'm feeling this way, last days I'm doing good with everything, but still wanna commit suicide. It makes my existence just sad.

Why keep trying if you arent putting your full effort just keep in mind if you do drop out you can get a trade which is easier and you can still make bank. Stay positive my friend

Iduno what to wear?

Flipflops or sandals

You have yet to find purpose in your life. Keep striving, try new things who knows maybe the life youre living now is just the opposite of what you are suited for.

Yeah, I'm trying not to drown and keep on the surface, but that's hard. Also not sure, if keeping alive is even worth. I have no gf, no social life, only one true friend and depression for 3 years. I'm taking pills everyday, it's keeping me alive probably

Mom died 5 months ago and since then my roommate has missed his rent payment twice. I just mailed in the life insurance claim and I'm scared as fuck that they will find a loophole and get out of paying me which easily will doom me to a life of being a poorfag. Probate court is only about halfway done, and in my state all of the people that work at the courthouse have to tell me that they aren't attornies and refuse to answer questions. I'm not about to drop $700 on some guy who'll only do an hour of work before finishing. My job refused to give me any unpaid time off so I could deal with this nightmare and so I refuse to do any work when my manager isn't around. I think I'm about to be fired, but even that isnt motivating me to work since I'm super salty that they gave me the legal bare minimum bereavement leave and won't let me focus on actual important matters in my life.

Be me
>18 years old graduated last year but i finished school early last december
>ever since i finished most of my friends stopped talking to me most of them hate me now. I was stressed out alot in highschool so i was usually a dick or somewhat pissed off
>got arrested over drugs 7 months ago
>work 7 days a week almost done paying off my bail and lawyer fees
>no car, no gf but im attractive 8.5/10
>when im not working all i do is play video games, workout and smoke weed
>i might see one of my 3 friends once every 2 weeks
>most of the time when i hit them up they lie and say theyre busy or something
>idk where i went wrong ive got alot of good qualities and talents but yet i feel like the loneliest person in the world
>just like my dad and his dad i get pissed off quick
>holes all over my house from me and getting pissed off
>im tired of this existence im always lonely and depressed, weed is the only thing that makes me happy
>wouldnt kill myself cuz i have potential
What do i do guys?

Your one friend would be petrified if you killed yourself. He sees something in you keep your spirits up

Everything I enjoy and want to do for both recreation and work are looked down upon by everyone around me, especially my parents. Tbh doesn't sound so bad, but it certainly feels awful. It's not even of a gross nature... Fuck my life.

>Be me
>Realized that I perform in a poorly played play.
>I'm not feeling sadness or happiness just a bit of an agony.
>I used to play it without realizing it.
>Endless emptiness.
How do I perform?

>Everything I enjoy and want to do for both recreation and work are looked down upon by everyone around me, especially my parents

Well, joining a furry sex cult is pretty strange.

What are your hobbies? I wanna be on your side, but you might be one of those wackos that think its okay to torture small animals.

You have depression. Go see a doctor.

I skateboard, draw, paint, workout, play video games nothing too crazy

Im afraid i wont get back into the university i reapplied to and i might be homeless in the summer

Join the military?

I'm unemployed, $170,000 in debt, no gf, no apartment, no car or drivers license, am an alcoholic, and have lived with my parents for the past year.

PhD/JD

Well as long as you have a home you still have a chance in life you might want to quit drinking its always an ideal start

Missed the bit where I said it wasn't of a sexual nature, did you?

Nothing to sexual in my life woman give me looks and talk to me but i feel like if i gave them a chance they wouldnt like me for me. Im not a psycho or anything just a stressed out teenager

I'd imagine so, but I wouldn't know. Care to share more about your experiences in the sex fur etc world?

Chose the wrong path in school half a year ago. (ex)gf of 5 years, cheated on me x4 about a month ago. Lost all my friends and my job. Have an abusive brother with ADHD that as long as i can remember always taken the spotlight in the family. Pretty much everything suck. I workout to deal with it so i got that going for me which is nice

Due to a heart condition, military isnt an option for me