mydickband.bandcamp.com/album/my-dicks-double-full-length-release
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

figure out how to get my tuition fees back

is this the new death grips album cover

take out my glock ive had prepared and kill everyone

it should be.

get the fuck out before he shoots up the school

Do a 360°

Its cool that Anthony is doing this tour but I think it would be detrimental to him. The script to the show and doing it at least over 10 times is going to burn the whole thing into his head. His whole lexicon is going to be more limited in the future.

and walk away

kek

what's wrong with his body?
isn't he vegan?

t h i c c

Good point

wonder why i've walked into a classroom when i'm an adult with a full time job

>The script to the show and doing it at least over 10 times is going to burn the whole thing into his head

That's not how your memory works, you dumbass.

contrary to popular belief, being vegan isn't very healthy

sit down in the front row and ask him stupid questions throughout the entire lecture. when it's over i'll get up and should "decent 5" while snickering nefariously

incorrect

Underrated

correct, people are meant to eat meat

low iq

"hey mr MELON what is ur opinion on"MY DICK: THE ALBUM""

why not?

this one?
mydickband.bandcamp.com/album/my-dicks-double-full-length-release

lowest test

It's not that it isn't healthy, its just the fact that people who used to overeat when they weren't vegans will still overeat when they are vegans and you can still fatten yourself up with vegan foods.

If you're trying to lose weight, becoming a vegan won't help on its own, cutting carbohydrates and raising intake of fats and protein will. The problem is, half of the proteins you eat as a vegan also contain carbs.

Fantaner is bigger than he was before though, it had to be on purpose

I thought Anthony is just muscular, are you telling me that he is actually fat?

I'm not saying it didn't help its just that his habits from before bled over into his vegan diet and has made it harder for him to lose weight. He's definitely made progress but its probably from cutting portions down.

He is muscular, but denying that he is still chubby is just silly. If he were leaner he'd probably be hella toned, right now he's just big.

I dont know what the fuck he is. I didnt even know a muscular dude being chubby was a thing

look around, you'll find them, its pretty common.

fpbp

google "vegans average testosterone"