Your 11 year old daughter wants to be a boy now

>Your 11 year old daughter wants to be a boy now
How do you react?

kms

what daughter?

tell her she can fucking wait until she's older.

Luckily transitioning from a female to male is easier than vise versa so my fucking child with her undeveloped child's brain can wait a few fucking years.

Kek

Fuck her until she realize how good feels been a woman

Good. Don't have to worry about having a slut disgracing my name. The idea of having a teenage daughter is terrifying.

rape her ass while screaming
>You wanna be a faggot? because this is how faggots are treated

You would fuck your own daughter?
Nasty.

She's your 11 year old daughter you disgusting incestous pedo......

pedos are more human than parents letting their children transition

>>/reddit/

You gonna lets your doughter become a transexual? Worst than nasty

True dat

FTM trannies almost always pass as guys, meanwhile MTF trannies rarely pass as girls.

It's so unfair...

ask her why?
and give her a kiss

It's a dilemma. Save your daughter from becoming infertile as a result of injecting hormones or doing the nasty with your own kid. Both are terrible choices.

>Tell daughter that it's a great idea to do that if that's how she feels
>Begin to help her transition over
>Start teaching her what boys/men do
>Take it on a hike
>Have left several dead animal carcass out night before
>Live in bear country so there is a mama bear with cubs
>Let cuntfused daughterthing wander ahead
>Is slaughtered by Bear
>No daughter of mine will ever become one of them

"First of all, just because you're interested in boy stuff doesn't mean you're a boy. Second of all, 80% of adolescents with gender dysphoria stop having dysphoria as adults. If you still feel this way when you're older and go through proper psychological evaluation, then go ahead. Third, post-op transsexuals have a 40% suicide rate, so you really should think about it before you make that irreversible decision."

Laugh at her pathetic excuse for a dick

I make a serum that dissolves her in to semen, take a syringe, have mad sex with wife and stealthy inject the semen into vagina, the semen makes a proper son who'll know how the fuck life should be and is...

At least get someone else to do it. Incest is gross.

Fuck her into submission like the rest

>those virgins who think their micro-penis cures transsexuality

More great reasons I'll never bother to have kids

Honor killing

Found the sandnigger.

She can be a boy but only if shes gives me that boipussy

You'll have to wait until you're 18, I suggest waiting until you're 25. I'm not paying for your transition or providing any sort of financial assistance. I'll will provide guidance and emotional support if needed. In the mean time if you want to participate in boy activities then i will do my best to provide you the opportunity to do so.

Daddy wats a sewerside?

these things are one of the things i fear about possibly having children one day

i think however that you can avoid them becoming abnormal if you restrict their access to youtube and make sure they dont watch anything fucked up like Steven Universe

nobody gets these thoughts at age 11 by themselves

I have a 1 year old daughter. If she came to me in ten years and discussed this with me I'd explain to her that if she's serious about it, that she's choosing the hard road in life and will automatically not be accepted in as many places if she wants to do this.

I'd also try to persuade her to put off any decisions for a few years. 11 isn't old enough to make those choices. 17, 18 (hopefully older) sure. But not 11.

She was a disappointment the moment i found out the gender dont see how it could be any worse.

>implying 18 year olds aren't also dumb as fuck
until the technology exists to seemlessly transition back and forth between genders with no long term side effects this entire thing should be avoided like the fucking plague

Finally, a logical career decision.

This isn't some rpg where we can pay 3k gold and change genders. Don't even allow the consideration. It is a mental illness and will be treated as such.

Truth

Kick her in the cunt and ask if it hurts. Try and grab her by the balld to squeeze them so hard she will die from the pain endured after a few hours... Oh wait, not possible.
DO YOU STILL THINK YOU'RE A BOY YOU LITTLE SHIT?!

Theres no way I'd let my daughter do anything like that until she is much older and has spend a really long time thinking about it

The most logical and effective method

I'm no cuck. She's got my genes. That ass is mine!

TRUTH