Alright guys I'm in a very very bad situation right now

Alright guys I'm in a very very bad situation right now.
I'm in a 1,5 year long relationship with my personal 10/10.
She's perfect in every way.
Needless to say I love her more than any living thing on this planet.
The problem is that we're having a ldr
She lives in a completely different country.
Haven't even met since we met the first time (1,5 years ago).
So far it hasn't been a problem for me whatsoever but lately I find myself having crushes on a few girls.
I definitely wouldn't be as happy with any of those girls as I am with my gf but I can't get those other girls out of my head.
I would also never ever cheat on my girl, no matter what.
Has anyone here also been in a situation like this?
I really don't know where else to ask because I don't feel comfortable talking to my friends about this.
Help be Sup Forums
(Pic completely unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude you havent seen her in 15 years irl are you fuckin retarded?

0/10

He said 1.5 years, not 15.
LDRs are bad enough, but if you're in one after having met ONCE then you're being naive and overly-romantic/idealistic. Your body is telling you to go for something real and tangible. I'd do that.

Also, MOAR of the OP pic. Because wow.

i live in madrid, my gf lives in moscow, we fly in to see each other every 1 or 2 months. i thought i would be imposible to maintain but its not, im actually kinda used to it now.

Bro your girl can't find out, and who knows when you'll see her again go for it fuck something while she's not there, because she's 100% doing that thing to you

One and a half years. And it's not looking like we'll see each other again any time soon either...

sage

Cesar leave Caroline alone

volafile (dottt) org / r / ez38acj4
We don't have the time or money to see each other yet, wish we could though.
I would know it and I would hate myself for it. Also I know for a fact that she isn't cheating on me. I've had this conversation a million times but you just have to take my word for this. You definitely won't but oh well.

>volafile (dottt) org / r / ez38acj4
Cheers! She's lovely.
Good luck with your problem.

Is Caroline her actual name? Reverse-image pulled nothing up.

get that room back up!

How old are you? And it's not a real relationship if you don't see each other.
Safe money, work more, visit.

sauce ? pls

Who cares nerd

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

I'd bet money that you're under the age of 20 and that your "gf" has cheated on you. Or else she's fat/ugly.

LDRs are stupid. They're even stupider when you've only met once.

>15 years
>are you fuckin retarded?

Shit like that is why your gonna die alone amigo

Far off my dude
Wrong on the first assumption but I am actually kinda fat. She thinks that she's fat too but she really isn't. She's has a few extra pounds but nothing out of the ordinary.

damn i want to jack off to more pics of that bitch today. someone post more!

Damn user you've made me see the light! Nobody over the age of 20 is in long distance relationships unless the girl is fat or ugly!!! How could I not have seen this before? Thank you for this redoubtable fact!

I've been dating this girl for a little over a year now. She means the world to me. 7/10, but she's really nice and a perfect fit for me. I have this new coworker who I've been hanging out with recently. She's attractive and my gf gets jealous when we hang out. I've been having non stop dreams about being with other women lately too. Yesterday morning I woke you from like 3 different dreams of different women. The last dream was this girl I met at a fast food place where she worked and she took interest in me. I'm not really the type of guy to be hit on so this was big for me. I loved the attention and the fact that someone was interested in me. I pursued her through 2 nights of dreams and finally it was revealed that she was just using me. It got me upset and I woke up to a text from gf telling me she missed me and loved me. I realized that I love her too and I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt her.

So maybe it's just your hormones acting up or you wanting to feel wanted OP. If you love your GF and she loves you then that's your answer. Don't let these other girls come in the way of something speical.

I was in a 6 year ldr myself with a 11/10. Enjoyed every second I spent with her. After finally meeting up for two weeks we both had the best time of our life being together. The distance was too long, basically the other side of the world. She couldn't take it anymore, I could have waited an eternity to be with her. She broke up with me and I had to agree even though my life has been falling to pieces ever since and there is no stopping. I'm afraid I'm going to kill myself soon.

OP here, can completely relate with everything you said. It's hopefully just a phase. I really needed to get all of this off of my chest and now reading through my own story it seems pretty stupid to drop my perfect girl for some chick that definitely will never be more than just good. Like I always explain to people when we're talking about my relationship: "Some things are worth waiting for"
Wish you guys the best of luck and thanks for sharing your story. Really means a lot to me.

If you do kill yourself, make sure to livestream it to her or send her a video of it so she feels guilty for the rest of her life -- that'd be hilarious imho!

What's been the reason you couldn't move together?

Ok, so Andreas?

That's that girl's bf/fiance/husband idk. Like I said, not related to my story in any way.

Damn the volafile room has been disabled. Any chance to see a pic op ?

Since most of you in this thread are nice people, sure!

name ?

Like I said it lasted for 6 years, meaning we met in early teens. Things weren't as serious at the start but we really fell for each other.

As years passed we started making plans and decided on getting together for real after we both finish first years of college so we could have stable jobs & lives instead of throwing it all away and ending up living a crappy life just to get together earlier on, because we both said we could wait for that.

Neither of us really had the money or means to move together earlier since we aren't that old. (I recently got 23 and she was 2 years younger than me)

You realize she fucks other guys on a regular basis, right?

....right?

Noice !
Awesome bod, pretty sure she has a perfect face too.
Thanks op.
And don t waste what you ve got. Remorse are what you get when it s too late, and there s nothing worse.

Ill bite.
If you truly love her, you would be taking steps to go there. Or if she really loves you she would be taking steps to come to you.

its that simple

>ez38acj4
reup?

Talk about your love for her. Post nudes on /b8

Sorry for you man. I'm in a very similar situation. I can't imagine life without her even though we've been together for "only" one and a half years now. Feel stupid for even considering being with a different girl now. Bringing out the words definitely helps to solve problems.
Told a guy before that this is practically impossible. She's very shy, introverted and insecure about everything. Despite all of that she basically works a lot on college stuff. Not gonna say which it is but it's a very prestigious one. Ironically she's the submissive one in the relationship. Afraid I would cheat on her and generally afraid of losing me. Trust me, I'm fine.
True, dude. After reading through everything I realized how stupid I sound. Pic is for you.
Still no bait. Wish it was that simple. College has both or lives in a fucking leg lock. We don't really have time to do much with our own friends, let alone leave the country for a week. Even if we had the time, we don't have the money to pay for it. We decided that we will move together after we're done with college though and that she will do study a semester at my college so we can spend 6 months together.

Thanks for the pic. She seems fun to hang out and have sex with ! Don t forbid yourself to let your eyes only fool around, but stay focus on her whatever happens

Well this went a lot better than expected, thanks again to everyone who productively contributed to this thread. Sup Forums has helped me a lot today. Very proud of the community! Bless all of yall!
PS: I will share the pics the upcoming days, probably in nude game threads. Stay tuned.

Cya mate and enjoy your love life ! Hope u ll get together soon