Transgender people are probably the stupidest people on the planet

transgender people are probably the stupidest people on the planet.

Their minds are so warped that they trick themselves into believing anti biology. You have to be pretty retarded to think comics like this make sense.

faggoty transgenders believe that two men can have a baby without a female involved at all

>bioLOGy

grow up

Because she's a girl...

because someone who is straight and doesnt have trans disease wont seek to change themselves, they have no need to buy into this bandwagon fash trend crap of dressing like the opposite sex.

But what if someone is anti-gender-gender?

This author is so fucking delusional that many people think Assigned Male is some sort of satire.

Sadly, the author is very serious. Seriously mentally ill, that is.

and an absolute train wreck.

its far from a trap its a fucking ambush

pic related, this is the author of assigned male.

That's worrying. You're right, I did think it was satire.

You know whats really worrying? The actual comic is so stupid and poorly written and void of logic, its hard to tell when something is an actual comic someone saved or a parody of said comic.

Ok for real. What the fuck did the tranny interpret as offensive here.

well you see, the author is a faggot tranny who is actually more sexist than the people in her comics that she "triumphs over" with her "logic"

see I say that because in this comic its to be assumed that only men can become big and strong and by suggesting that the boy finish his dinner that its something only men can do. The flaw in logic is that the author assumes women cannot become big and or strong so this upsets the little shit.

Hans... Get the Luger!

I'm a little teacup short and stout.
Here is my handle, here is my spout.
When I get all steamed up then I shout.
Tip me over, pour me out.

Reading all this trans nonsense made me think of this nursery rhyme. Is there a connection or has my tinfoil hat tilted slightly.

We told them they could be anything they want when they grew up. We trained them wrong.

>cure us, so trans people disappear
b-but I thought they transitioned only to end their suffering because there WAS no cure.... so if there was an actual cure for gender dysmorphism that didn't involve pretending to be the opposite sex & they refused it...

well you see, the author is a faggot tranny who is actually more sexist than the people in her comics that she "triumphs over" with her "logic"

see I say that because in this comic its to be assumed that only men can become big and strong and by suggesting that the boy finish his dinner that its something only men can do. The flaw in logic is that the author assumes women cannot become big and or strong so this upsets the little shit. but then logic seems to fall off of the planet for most people with trans disease

There is literally no possible *natural* way to produce offspring without fucking someone of the opposite sex. Embryos and sperm bank nonsense is only thanks to modern science and modern medicine, which is not a mechanism in nature.

i could say I'm an alien from the future with 12 penises, dosn't make me one

I don't think you understand how this works. There are no parodies because whoever makes a comic can simply identify as the original author and then what they make becomes part of the other person's work.

>this kid is a dude
>library card has to have genders on it
>kid doesnt look like said gender on card
>library is able to restrict access to books

In the real world, gender would have nothing to do with lending out books and the second they actually tried to stop kids of any variety from taking out books they would get shut down, or someone would get fired.

....but again, life doesnt work like this, its pseudo logic to try and make it sound victimizing and tragic when nothing like this would happen in real life.

Wait, this isn't a meme comic?

This is a valid question, one that anyone might ask. But not only does this little boy dodge the question of his friend, he then tries to make it sound like he is being attacked due to basic human curiosity.

in short the author of this comic is not only ignorant, stupid as bricks, and has trans disease. But is also a dick friend and I could safely assume "sophie" has no real friends in real life. I also assume sophies real name is rick, or steve, or maybe even bob.

>believing all trannies are like this becaus the loudest ones promote the image
>not doing your research about how the hormones affect your brain before going full retard

thats not what the author of this comic believes, easier to belt out a shittily drawn comic than do background research on his topics.

>Their minds are so warped that they trick themselves into believing anti biology
Most transgender base their identitiy on biology. They believe they literally have the brain of the opposite sex, and there have been studies to support that idea.

transgender != lgbtqlmnop agenda

Lol'd

nope, this is what a trans person really believes and thinks the world works.

I can't wait until trannys are thrown off buildings.

all the trannies ive met or read about

its either bandwagon effect or they are straight up stupider than bricks. And a lot of it is bandwagon effect because dumbass idiots think life will be easier as a girl.

I'm trans, no other tranny speaks for me except me. Stop lumping is in as a singular person you fucking moron.

Umm, as a tranny, I highly disagree...

>base their identity on biology
if they did that they wouldnt be trans you fucking retard.

>This is a valid question, one that anyone might ask. But not only does this little boy dodge the question of his friend, he then tries to make it sound like he is being attacked due to basic human curiosity.

in short the author of this comic is not only ignorant, stupid as bricks, and has trans disease. But is also a dick friend and I could safely assume "sophie" has no real friends in real life. I also assume sophies real name is rick, or steve, or maybe even bob.

You see the problem with this is that because it has become a single to be an issue it can't always be as to have been quantified as thought perhaps we've sought beyond that which we haven't yet fully become to have been wanting it. I thought perhaps there was something else that one wanted to underscore here but the thing that lacks all interest is that we aren't but have become what it is that we have been understood to have not been becoming. I assure you that until a day of which essentially all things haven't been understood, there are not several but one underlying syncope to the latter.

There's lots of stupid people out there user by that stage ur splitting hairs. Find the violent ones, they're the problem. Those stuck in a routine pattern of undesirable violence perpetrated against others. Makes me sick to my stomach. Fuck injusticr man. That shit ruins lives. And you only get one and you never undo the damage, just move on after he violation . Its fucked.

Kek

umm, no, I was referring to the author, who is trans. but thanks for jumping the gun and proving you are an idiot.

>should have been obvious when you read "a trans" not "all trans"

You didn't even read the whole thing before replying, did you?

You would think they would listen to I us. I'm trans and conservative as fuck. I don't buy into she bullshit or into shoving being trans down everyone's throats, I was fine before this became such a big public deal.

Oops. I forgot the greentext triangle to the second part of that which I was quoting but my statement still remains as such to be as I have reported.

Sjw*

That's a hard greentext yo.

your grammar is horrendous. I got the copy paste stuff from the other dude fine, but when I got to your stuff its like trying to read something someone typed when they were drunk as fuck.

reported what? the original statement? it breaks no rules on this board, if anything you run the risk of getting yourself banned for falsely reporting something to the admins.

No I meant I reported as in what I said not as a complaint to Sup Forums. Like as a reporter reports reports on the news or in a paper.

Transexuals have a 40% suicide rate.
So there's hope.

yes you said that they believe that they think their brains were born in the wrong gendered body, but biologically they are born into a set gender, if they formed their opinions based on that it wouldnt be trans.

any way we can get that number higher?

I am not a drunk

Exactly, same with me. Tumblr communities and similar shit are messing up our lives more instead of helping us and turning people 'tolerant' for whatever reason they thought was ok.

Meaning they have biologically female brain structures. They are males (hence why they're trans-women and not women) but they base their identity in biologic reality (sexual dismorphia).
Dude, try to understand the argument before replying.

then english is not your first language, cause I cant make sense of what you are saying.

maybe if you explained shit better the first time around instead of super vague statements maybe people wouldnt argue your points, but as it stands your first post was about as intelligent as a bowl of oatmeal.

My keyboard is a english language QWERTY keyboard.

keeps using the term neurosexist but I dont think they understand what it actually means.

>i didn't understand the argument and needed it to be spelt out
>D A M A G E C O N T R O L

Is this a joke?

then why does nothing you posted make sense in that paragraph? did you read it before it was posted? cause its fucking retard speak

Here I used the Google translate and it came out indifferent. Are you sure you are reading it astutely?

so this is your retort? you werent clear in the beginning and when someone points out said fact you go full retard? your butthurt can be seen from space little boy. you keep throwing your tantrum and keep playing pretend in terms of gender, but I have better things to do.

yeah I'm liberal, but it's true that trans people are complete narcissists. Anyone that would spend that much money and effort to try and control the way people perceive them is just completely wrapped up in themselves.

That being said I don't give a shit, it's their right as americans to dress however the fuck they want, and I couldn't give a flying fuck which bathroom they use.

God I love hurting queers

>but I have better things to do
Yet you keep replying :^)

Inscurity at its finest

every single of of these comics made me cringe
nobody can be this fucking dense

As a trans person, please let me ask you a serious question.

Why is it trans folks (especially MtF) don't actually transition? I mean, hormones and living as a woman and dressing as a woman is all well a good, but without the surgery, there isn't an actual... Transition. You can yourself trans, and that stands for transition, you say you're transitioning, but without the surgery, what transition is there? It's all just elaborate cosplay otherwise.

>Why is it trans folks (especially MtF) don't actually transition?
Different user here (not trans or anything), but i'm gonna guess it's because most fake vaginas are a fucking train wreck. Give it some time for the procedure to improve.

The Fuck does this say

If their brain worked well, they wouldn't be trans.

I'm good with that general answer. But is it a goal of yours to want to do that?

The only reason i respect trans people is because they are really efficient at commiting suicide. You gotta give em' credit where credit is do

See my other post here at this address:

Dude this paragraph literally makes no sense, it's impossible to read.

I don't attend a university at the moment, but I do work at one once or twice a week, in the student union building.

There used to be two restrooms, one for women and one for men. Suddenly, it was announced that all the bathrooms were "gender neutral". Ok, whatever, if people want to use whatever one they I honestly don't give a shit.

*However*, to reinforce the point, the former men's washroom was locked permentantly, forcing men to use the women's all the time. I feel super uncomfortable about having to go in the women's, and I know women feel even more sketched about having men come in there.

I always knock on the door before I go in, and try to let people know I'm coming in. OPlus, as a male, I like using the urinal, which is designed for my body. So all of this is fucking bullshit.

I've been thinking of pissing in bottles and leaving it in front of the men's door, saying, "just dispose of this in its proper location when the room is open again.

I dunno. I can't want for the backlash to kill all this.

No, it means they imagine they have "female brain structures" because they're demented fucktards, dude.

Dude fuck you your whole paragraph doesn't even have a subject, just a bunch of pronouns

No, it means their brains literally use the hormones they get differently.

It's actually now 56%

Of course, dude, the author is a fucking retard. What she was implying was that one of the "daddies" was a "transgendered man", who would have a uterus because a "transgender man" is actually a fucking woman.

Well what is your number one natural language? I can insert it into Google and make Google translator translate into a translation of your prominent language instead of American English to make it an easier bloc of writing to read.

Why are you calling him a her? Fucking idiot.

[citation needed]

I hope so

Here it goes again... You normies won't actually remember this, as it opposes your beliefs. I've already posted proper scientific citations in a few threads over the years and the last time I've done so I've also said that it's pointless to point this out again afterwards, as it didn't change the rednecklike flow of said threads a single time, and I'm gonna stick to it. The last one was on /vr/, if I recall it correctly and all it got was a 'tldrr' kind of response.

kek

The entire complex is mental illness, dude. You're asking like "Why don't all schizophrenics decide they can fly and jump off a building"

I refuse to believe that this comic isn't some elaborate satire.

At mine they converted certain bathrooms to gender neutral ones. They did it to both sides to be fair.

The only difference is that...

The men's is now a women's bathroom.

That's it. Nothing different except the urinals have been put into stalls.

I really don't care who goes in what bathroom to be honest, but I do care that it's now less convenient to piss. I have to knock, hope the stall isn't taken, etc. Instead of an orderly line to walk up to the wall, you have to play the guessing game of awkwardness and knock on stalls.

Now this isn't even THAT inconvenient, I'm exaggerating. But what benefit has this given transgender students at all? Like, if they were uncomfortable with urinals being together, they could just... go into a stall? If they were against urinals, they should have gotten rid of them altogether. If they just wanted a bathroom for their own where they can feel not-awkward, then change the name and leave the urinals alone.

It's a lot of pointless, expensive retrofitting for a feel-good gesture and patting their own backs for being inclusive.

No, it means your perceptions are wrong because you're mentally ill, fool.

oh fuck off, you demented idiot. "Trans" means mentally ill to everyone who isn't a fucking idiot, and we just humor you faggots, but let me make it clear that your "reality" is an illusion.

You could've linked a study instead of that little rant.