I miss 2007, 2008 and 2009. Those were the fucking days

I miss 2007, 2008 and 2009. Those were the fucking days.

I miss moot.

I miss rules 1 and 2.

I hate how Sup Forums culture not only leaked into the mainstream, but came to define an entire generation.

I hate how old I am and I want to die.

I wonder if kids these days feel the same amount of anger, loneliness, and hatred that drove us to make this place.

I miss being a newfag... now I'm ancientfag..

I miss being edgy and having edgy friends.

Whatever.

Better kill yourself

Whats so fucked up is kids these days dont event KNOW they are sheep. They just consumers and instead of ancient oral traditions parents now pass on a credit card and Oxycontin prescription down from generation to generation until they are told which male aggression needs to be stomped down and eventually which targets need to be killed until the budget for military is replaced with the technology to keep sheep fed and protesters full of food stamps until their next prodding. Also they have bad taste in music period.

edgy is mainstram so what's the next Sup Forums

Pro pedophilia

We become humble, charitable Christians purely out out defiance.

I'm going to go give tithes and volunteer at a homeless shelter.

Oh shit I'm sorry

Sorry for what?

Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks, specially since their such good size and all.

People in 2007 2008 and 2009 called each other newfags too.

Sup Forums was never good.

Yeah, I see that. Daddy gave you good advice

being nice, of course.

>Reddit spacing
Just kill yourself op

David?

Nope.

It gets bigger when I pull on it. Sometimes, I pull so hard, I rip the skin!

My daddy taught me a few things too, like how to not rip the skin by using another man's mouth

I can't believe I pissed away most of my 20's on this damn site and watched it change dramatically over the years. we're just getting older OP

GO BACK TO FUCKING YOUR DAD FAGGOT

Is it summer again so soon

YA TIME FOR YOU TO GO BACK TO FUCKING YOUR DAD UNDER THE HOT SUN.

how do I make green text

theres a movement to bring back the original Sup Forums where u put coconuts everywhere fyi

delete system 32

>I'm oldfag
>cries on Sup Forums for attention

Pick one

I'm black, what's a dad?

>implying Sup Forums isn't entirely attention whores

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

I'm 12 and what is this?

I am 33 yo, been here since 2007. I think somehow 2 girls 1 cup lead me here.

Ira nor the same without rules 1 and 2

Will you show me?

every time i want to post this i dont, bc i know some fucking newfag mod will not recognize it and dish out an underage b&

I'd be right happy to

same for me, but I also don't post it because I'm not a retarded cunt with no actual sense of humour

We become pro Trump and ultra conservative Republicans, that'll never catch on..... whoops

Sup Forums was never good you dumb faggot

1/2chan

FUCKED UP APOIDIC NIGGERS.

>I wonder if kids these days feel the same amount of anger, loneliness, and hatred that drove us to make this place.

I can say that I actually have friends and I go out often. Im not driven by loneliness or anger.
Im just driven by the fact how much this system is fucked up, i want to read what people write without knowing them i dont know how to properly describe this.

Bump for the good years of the internet. When shit was actually funny

fpbp

> I wonder if kids these days feel the same amount of anger, loneliness, and hatred that drove us to make this place.

Yes, yes they are, then, just like us, they either become bitter, just like what Sup Forums is nowaday, or desperate like you and me.
Just like the previous generation has been, and the next will be.
Remember how we were told we were lazy, selfish, uncultured swine and useless as a generation? Now it's the millennials that get the critic, give it ten years and we will be the ones saying "kids theses days..."

Thoses who don't mean from history are damned to repeat it, and we are already seeing the same trends than in the 30', execution today, the nazis will not come from Europe, and the targeted religion is not the jews...