Whats the point of living past the age of 50?

Whats the point of living past the age of 50?
Its only gets worse after

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guqFqcV4Po0
youtube.com/watch?v=oR3tbi2NnYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK YOU NIGGER FAGGOT APE

I'll ask you that when you're 49 kid

YOU DO 69 WITH YOUR DAD FAG

you start dying at 20
think about that

YOU STARTED SUCKING DICK AT 20.THINK ABOUT THAT QUEER.

you will too when you hit 20

go home Sup Forums

You're not supposed to live longer than that. Modern science and sanitation have artificially extended human life well beyond it's intended span.

FUCK YOU. I HIT 20 BITCHES IN THE ASS.

its true but your brain will always want to stay alive, thats its internal purpose. unless you are depressed enough to seriously want to change that

It's a hard habit to quit

it may get worse but that doesnt mean it gets bad

48 yo faggot here .. When you face death as an iminent fact of life you'll change your retarded opinion.

Be a pointless motherfucker like yourself I can see why living seem pointless.

youtube.com/watch?v=guqFqcV4Po0

Whats the point of being alive at all? You'll probably never be the best at anything important, the people you love will forget you or go on without you soon enough. You'll never do anything significant enough to really affect the universe.

Except for you have more money, more free time, more wisdom. Kids are grown and out and can take care of you. You have less energy and a temperamental penis. Fair trade for me

THE POINT OF LIFE IS TO FUCK WOMEN IN THE ASS AND FINGER THEIR BUTTHOLES FAG.

You work all your adult life then when you retire, you get ready to die.

Everyone older than 50 looks like a shell of their former selves
How do you live with that?

Pick up a rock .. the age of which dwarves the span of man .. yet that is just a tiny fraction of the age of the universe or even the whole life span of the universe whatever that may be. The only thing in the universe that'll see the end or saw the beginning is the electron .. everything else is subject to entro[py.

depends how well you've taken care of yourself. 50 is not the same for everyone.

you ll know whne you ll be 49 stupid young slut

the more you brag about your youth now the more you ll suffer later , that will be your reward stupid young slut

LIVE WITH YOUR DAD BECAUSE YOU FUCK HIM ALL THE TIME FAGGOT.

You really don't feel very different at all .. I know bizarre right !?! .. I'm even partially crippled from a neurological condition that struck me out of literally no-where 5 years ago. I The only major difference is the terror I feel at the impending reality of death, which I never reall had before the age of 40 or so.

I BRAG ABOUT MY HUGE ANUS.

Shouldn't you be doing your homework or something?

HOMEWORK IS FOR FAGGOTS

WHEN I TURN 50 I WILL FUCK A DOG IN THE ASS.

FUCK YOU CRIPPLED NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=oR3tbi2NnYo

Actually this is totally Sup Forums attitude, the only thing said in these posts that would be fit for Sup Forums is nigger
but I probably don't have to tell you that it's pretty fucking common to hear that on Sup Forums too

Whats the point of living period?

Gotta love this thresher huh?

sup oldfag, can we turn this into an advice thread instead?

Shush now .. and flip that burger for me boy .. I'm feeling a tad hungry .. I might let you tongue my anus later if your a good millenial slave boy.

typical muslim behaviour :

radical muslims runing life for every non muslims
normal muslims doing nothing, are totally happy
you fight radical muslims and normal muslims call you racists

that is the fucking truth i see everyday

I'm 26 and I'm already feeling the impending reality of death. What do?

electrons didn't exist at the beginning of time... Like, not even close

The older I get the less advise I have to give that I feel has any true value.

Just start telling shit you regret doing/not doing then
I know I'm certainly gonna regret stuff when I'm old so I might as well start thinking about it now that I can still do something about it

my grandpa has a comfy life

>wake up for 2 hour breakfast with wife
>go do some light gardening
>dinner with wife
>cards with friends
>go to gymnastics with wife in the evening
>practice piano before bed
>on the weekends have grandkids over and make them have a blast

hes chill as fuck and loves blowing his pension at his grandkids. I'd kill for his life.

Easy go to school, work 9-5 then get old?

sorry oldfags but life starts going downhill after like 35

58 here. I'm with you OP. I had appointments with the dermatologist and the orthopedist this week, and I am supposed to get a colonoscopy next week. Kill me now

How would you know boy?

I BET YOU ARE EXCITED TO DO BUTTSTUFF WITH THE NIGGER DOCTOR.

I WILL SHIT ON THE BURGER FAGGOT. WOULD YOU TIP ME FOR SHITTING ON YOUR FACE?

NIGGER APE

I plan on living up to 60 years old, maybe 70 if i'm still functional enough at 60 then i will kill myself, i'm halfway there already, almost...

Because I'm not depressed , I'm healthy, and the less of you there are the more shit there is for me

Sounds like this whole thing just ain't for you

It makes me feel good that your raging meth addiction will kill you well before I die ..