Why allow degenerates to get high? Look what medical opioids have done to society. Do we need more legal drugs?

Why allow degenerates to get high? Look what medical opioids have done to society. Do we need more legal drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/tomangell/2017/12/04/government-shutdown-could-allow-sessions-to-launch-marijuana-crackdown/#790235c96d59
newsweek.com/sessions-suggests-doj-preparing-federal-crackdown-recreational-marijuana-728003
m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forbes.com/sites/tomangell/2017/12/04/government-shutdown-could-allow-sessions-to-launch-marijuana-crackdown/#790235c96d59

It's happening

Here it comes

newsweek.com/sessions-suggests-doj-preparing-federal-crackdown-recreational-marijuana-728003

Almost everyone I know smokes and where I live it's completely illegal. Idk why they don't just legalize the shit honestly. Prohibition has failed once again just like it always does.

legit, we need to ban all drugs.

ALL DRUGS.

this caffeine addicted society is pathetic and there are shops everywhere allowing all ages to access it. what the fuck is wrong with everyone promoting drug addiction so casually? it just fuels the opioid epidemic.

"Humans are too retarded to follow through with prohibition. We are just going to get it from somewhere else so we should just legalize it"
You said it bro

>Do we need more legal drugs?
fuck and yes we do.
need less humans somehow.

Exactly. When it comes to weed, which is much safer than a ton of legal shit (alcohol, a ton of research chemicals, the shit food people eat, etc) the government might as well get some tax dollars out of it I mean shit.

People are going to smoke weed if you allow it or not. Why give money to violent drug cartels when we can produce legal weed domestically?

they have made more money fighting it though. the harder they have to fight it the more money they tax you to death for

In that case the Prohibition on it makes total sense.

right, can't stop raping, murder, and robbery either. Might as well just make it legal. Drinking and driving will never stop, legalize that too. Unlicensed drivers, legalize it.

these are all just symptoms of the real problems.

3/8

What problem is that Mr. Or Mrs. user.

They have but we haven't. Why shouldn't whoever (((they))) is be killed?

economic class, you nigger

Nice loaded question. I swear 90% of the people here are still summerfags.

Are you saying that poverty is a cause of violence and crime in general. If so I do agree with you but, let's not forget that drug use including marijuana also contributes to those things.

I agree that alcohol is probably worse than marijuana but, does that mean weed should be legal. Do you really want to live in a society where your thirteen year old daughter gets out of school and goes to her friends house where they sit around watching tv while her friends 20 something year old brothers are smoking pot for hours on end.

Just because you like smoking weed does that mean you think it should be legal.

To put it another way do you smoke weed and is that why you think it should be legal. Please be honest here.

oh come on. How different is it from the alcohol culture that we have created. Alcohol is seen as a way of celebrating, a way of coping, a way of pretty much solving any problem you don't want to deal with right now.

The same could be said about kids going to events that are sponsored by big alcohol. The budweiser horses. MLB stadiums named after alcohol. all of that is just as bad for alcohol.

What happened to cigarettes in the 90's/00's needs to happen to alcohol but we as people aren't ready to let it go.

I don't smoke but I think it should be legalized. Many people seem to feel the same. The perception people have around "pot heads" is just as if not worse than the actual drug itself.

Lmfaooooo

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

>poverty is a cause of violence and crime in general
Of course. Why wouldn't it be? People who aren't getting their human needs met because of a system whose policy is not having enough to go around are going to be pissed. Remember the quote about nine meals away from a revolution?
>drug use
Perhaps.
>including marijuana
States which legalized pot had up to a 12% reduction in theft. Shouldn't you be killing yourself for being a lying sack of shit right now?

1937 called and he wants your lame-ass moral panic back.
Kill yourself, bourgeois piece of shit.