I feel like I can only be truly sexually satisfied when I fuck a black girl. I'm 23 and fucked about 7 girls...

I feel like I can only be truly sexually satisfied when I fuck a black girl. I'm 23 and fucked about 7 girls, around half being black. Currently have a white gf and I'm yearning to break up her so I can experience a fat black ass again. Why am I like this? I usually don't get along with the personality of black girls since I am a nerdy no bullshit type of guy. Posting some of my collection here

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit this is my fetish OP

need those dark chocolate nipples in my mouth

Glad I'm not the only one haha.

KYS

turn ur gf into a cuckquen

Thinking about breaking up with her tbh, too vanilla for me

poast moar fag

Black girls are just better at sex from my experience. They're also more kinky and willing to try different things so that's probably it. I also just find black skin and features attractive.

Currently hooking up with a black girl.. she is so fucking hot.. nice flat tummy, big boouncy butt, and decent tits with big nipples..

;o so good.

tfw always fantasized about fucking an ebony bbw

lol the only bad thing is shes religous ;/

op actually samefagging so hard kys

Didn't know I was Op.
This is a nice turn of events.

The more you know.

She looks liek this bitch

Black cunts usually stink unless the girl really takes care of herself. Niggers eat like shit

Nigger titties

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

Black women are top tier

THEY ARE BRAINWASHING US INTO RACEMIXING

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

KEEP THE WHITE RACE PURE

Because it's taboo. You're not really attracted to black women, you're just attracted to the taboo idea of it.

black women are superior, just accept it and dump that white girl

She has a massive white fetish, most islanders do. She's fucked multiple white german footballers

more of her god damn it

Get a creole with a white Dad. That way you get a fat ass and big tits, but still have the personality of white woman. Also there’s Afro-Latina in Brazil and Dominican Republic, they’re nice.

This bitch looks Middle Eastern not black.

dump em all holy shit

Ive done this before user, dont, black girls are crazy

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahhahaahahahahahah
what a fucking larp. Blacks are boring as fuck in bed.

Around half? How would you not know? Judging by that statement, you sound like a nigger - so wanting to fuck "around" half black girls and the other (around) half white girls doesn't surprise me at all, since even niggers think they're own race is disgusting.

Is there any of her ass

I feel like I know her

I dont know here but want to...

Ive always wanted to sleep with a black girl, the closest i have come was a casual date here and there everything was fine until i tried to make a move and then she told me she dose not sleep with the white man, and started rambling on about kangz. Since then i have not found any other black women who are not racist towards me because im white.

My last black bbw fuck was amazing. She took my pants off so fast and I was diamonds for her. She fucking sucked my cock on her knees and she kept saying, "user, I missed your fucking huge white cock!"

Love seeing her dark nipples when I titty fucked her and her lips around my cock. The color differential is such a turn on.

or they spout shite about them being religious or some shit, found that often

im sure there are, but i dont have any.

>assuming whites and asians dont eat shit tier/strange food

>The color differential is such a turn on.

Ironically this. Plus black skin tends to look cleaner and purer than white because the darkness better hides the imperfections. It's seductive and ow so taboo...

leave my black sister go fuck your own kind

ever fuck a white girl with a big black ass?

Get ready for some competition homie. They like us more my dude.

That is true. The only issue I have seen is that scarred skin show up a lot clearer on black skin versus black heads, zits, and stretch marks.

they love your good credit and your rides to and from work, they love you pay for the tickets and the hotel rooms

And then they hate going home to your broke ass.

Welp.

This is me with white bitches. I'll truly reach a state of somewhat eternal happiness when I finally manage to fuck a white bitch.

This man speaks the truth. Plus white girls always tend to have some type of medical/ mental disorder

she loves my dick but loves your money...we both being played

I don't fuck with black girls but this bitch looks delicious as fuck

dude skip the bitches and lets hook up instead.. we'll show those fuckin roasties

That's cool, you can take my women. In exchange I'll keep fucking Latinas up the ass en masse

yeah thats a guy, black dude cant believe that stupid race traitor cant feel the bulge

Right? Fuckk.. wanna put a baby in that oven :p

True, I just gotta get over the hump of not finding them sexy. I've met plenty black girls who look like they could suck the skin off, but because my dick doesn't get hard for them, it's difficult to actually find them sexy enough to fuck. And I'm talking about average ass black girls, not no model tier redbone lightskinned bitch.

This bitch looks really familiar....

It's on my bucket list.

fuck yeah dude but sucks when stupid sayings like "once you go black you never go back" turn out to be true

The reasons I am marrying a black woman:
1. She is sweet.
2. Fucks so fucking good.
3. No fucking drama.

Nigga What? I've fucked black pussy and I would prefer white or Latina any day. I see black women like my hand. Cheap, easy, and doesn't take much.

Best pussy and fuck I've ever had, hands down, is the black chick I'm banging right now.

I mean I'm happy for you. But as a nigger myself. I can say without a doubt that black women are the low man on the sex totem pole. Don't think just cause a bitch fucks well that she's legit in all other aspects. Black girls usually are on a throne of horseshit despite the pussy. Fuck that.

Also had white, asian, latina, and turkish pussy.

Black chick owns them all.

majority of black women ive been with were some what dramatic about everything, plus i live in a country which there arent many of them that date outside their race

Each his own man. Happy for you though. Get yours..

Ah I see, I'm stuck in LA so there's nigresses everywhere.

try living in rural Ireland man, virtually no good looking nigresses, sucks dude

Honestly I wanna live in a rural area with snow bunnies galore so this sounds good to me

half the women here are fat as fuck and are every shitty irish stereotype

Good god...

Damn, she's cute

Name/sauce?