I live in Europe (near Paris) and I experience this literally every day...

I live in Europe (near Paris) and I experience this literally every day. I've seen my small town changing over the years with white teen girls dating more and more blacks and arabs literally everywhere. Most white people have left now and we see burkas families and gangs of black thugs roaming the city at night looking for girls to fuck or easy things to steal. Muslims gathering at the mosq on fridays have gotten bigger with little girls (smth like 6yo) wearing hijabs. And from what've heard it's even worse in Britain. Now I'm looking to move asap but I need to make some money first to built my own home. My girlfriend has been assaulted multiple time and now has to take a car to go the work. Feels like ISIS and Africa has come to us.
This shit is depressing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GNikooelESw
youtu.be/Pc1G_pa1-c8
youtu.be/SrGi7bSmZRI
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/?utm_term=.3752586f1631
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-police-ordered-to-remove-word-rape-from-reports-into-new-year-s-eve-sexual-assaults-a6972471.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/#6fce24ad754a
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
yahoo.com/news/unprecedented-sex-harassment-helsinki-police-194548532.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOLY FUCK! why is no one doing anything about this?

that is the worst thing about it, all alone no help. ppl call you racist if you mention it

HOW do we do something about this?

yeah it honestly is depressing how bad it has gotten, I might be exaggerating but I'm full on preparing for a race war, I'm trying to enjoy the comfort of my own home as much as I can as i feel like in a few years this won't be the case. All I can say is good luck and remember never trust blacks or anyone who isn't white, they are not your friend and will back stab you as soon as they get the chance.

you can be jailed for being racist btw

Racism: the recognizing of the inherent differences among the various human racial groups which determine cultural or individual achievement

stop censoring the facts

as someone who lives in UK you're delusional. That's not to say the muslim gangs aren't a problem and a big one at that but the idea that this is happening in every town and city on a daily basis is absurd.

Though again let me emphasis it is a common enough problem that EVERYONE knows about it, and it needs to be solved.

If ever saw this, I'd sock that nigger without thinking about it. Get jumped and get my ass kicked sure, but how could you stand and watch that shit?! Jesus Christ. Nut the fuck up over there!

the race war is already sarted. the open killing would just be a round up of the remainders.
you are outbred, this is how it works.
sharia has 3 pilars of conquest
ummah
dawha
jihad
have 3 sons and you get to paradise insures high birth rates. they simply take over all the means of production with the muslim money pool ever mosq has.
they terrorise loot tores that close.
wait a will till the rent goes down or it goes up for sale. mostly the later as it cost money to keep fixing damage on empty properties.
then they controll all points of sale.
result is also that little girls going to stores etc are easy pickings

I live in the UK and it is honestly terrible in some places not all but that's only because Muslims stick together until they are able to take over, I used to live in Bolton where there would be Muslims everywhere and women were all covered, this will happen to every major city soon unless somebody does something about it.

What the fuck is going on, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? WHERE IS THE GOVERNMENT!? How can we help?

I want to leave too lad

every fucking day I'm surrounded by niggers. And every fucking day it seems a little less safe.

because it wont stop with the one beating.
they wil home invade you and harass you until you kys or move
domestic terrorism like this is the thing that causes the most damage.
it being small things that cant really be proven means the cops dont do much. when you call the cops they will step up the terror and the cops can only get them on the one thing you reported on.

all the ones that dont get proven or are simply not against the law stack up fast

Come to small town ohio or indiana here in the states. Ohio has nigs, but small towns still keepp them under control. Indiana still has people who drive around with buckets of rocks on hand just incase they see something that needs to go back to africa.

>WHERE IS THE GOVERNMENT!?
eu vice president youtu.be/GNikooelESw

Small town in germany reporting in.
(~25k residents)

They are everywhere.
In my childhood in the early 2000s there were almost no immigrants, sure the occasional 'been here for 2 generations and running a family restaurant' turk but nothing on this scale.

I kid you not when im waiting at the bus stop at the local railway station there are huge groups of refugees, the women all pushing carts with children.

And remember this is a very very small town, don't even bother to go into any bigger cities.
Let alone Berlin/Hamburg etc.

I used to not believe in this stuff, but i think in a few generations we might look back to this and think that this was precisely the point where we sold out.

Im trying to get my degree as fast as humanly possible and hope to just emigrate to someplace else.

Saying you live in "Europe" and not France. Nigger you are part of the problem. You better go start voting for nationalist candidates.

FAKE --------

Old video filmed in UK

Fucking fake informations :) nique ta mère l'op

It boils down to people just being cucked, and electing even more cucked leaders. They gave a finger and didn't mind when they took the whole hand. Nigs and sandnigs are like children, if you don't put up boundaries and discipline right off the bat, they'll go wild; same thing. I agree it's getting too little too late to do anything about it soon.

I don't disagree with that, there are parts of the city which you don't want to go in on a night, but these elitist leftists just stay away from those areas and then call the people in the towns and villages racists for not having diversity.

It pains me that as a leftist myself that the main left parties are so retardedly stupid and ignorant of reality that I'm forced to vote conservative even though most of their policies are utter shite.

fml where is the common sense anymore?

ps they go after your family and friends.
youtu.be/Pc1G_pa1-c8

Leave. Your government has already been taken over by an enemy. You are basically slave labor at this point.

its naivete and empathy that kills the caucasians

Rent is also cheap as hell and the only brown people are mostly indian shop owners who do their best to westernize themselves. Very friendly.

Vote for those who will save you! That's the solution!

What has the west come to a headline like that won't cause the White men to riot just shows the brainwashing they have gone through. The sex scandal in Rotherham should have been the breaking point but it was just proof that the west is lost.

>Western powerhouses get infested with criminal immigrants
>only safe place for the cream to emigrate to is Poland
I'd say the Poles had a hand in all of this if they weren't so pig thick.

Truer words have never been spoken, brother.

Many on the left have fallen for the media trap they have been "brainwashed" to believe everything they are told and when they live in a safe area where there is barely any crime they think most of us are just dumb and racist because we don't like non-whites, they see the many films and adverts about loving mixed families and they think that is reality, the media covers all the stabbings, robberies and rapes committed by non-whites because they don't want people to fight back against the invasion on their countries.

I don't live in Europe, but I've been there 10-15 times in my lifete. It's totally more noticeable every time I go. Not just in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, but also in Vienna and Prague. I was in Prague this summer and while walking to my hotel from the bar (about 1km) at 2 am, I was asked by 4 seperate black guys if I wanted drugs.

Europe is commiting a slow suicide i can't wait for something to finally snap and they start stringing the sandniggers up in the streets. But sadly i don't see it happeing anytime soon.

FOUND THE FUCKING RACIST.

hey, hey! like every nation we have complete tards and smart people. you don't see the latter much since they're not doing stupid shit that would draw anyone's attention.

that copy pasta from my previous post

This is Germany's answer to the Western Allies winning World War 2.

We fucked them in the battlefields twice. So they create the coal union with France, which evolves into the EEC, EU and so forth.

They relax internal borders. Now you have every cunt coming from Arab countries, Africa, Turkey on boats or across the land borders into EU area then making their way to Britain.

Once Britain is completely crippled, they'll exterminate all their migrants. We and the US will have to go to war again to save the poor migrants.

Brexit and getting our own border controls and bill of rights might just save us in time. But right now Germany and their Europuppet 27 countries are fucking our arse, dry with the migrants.

Lick my balls, if i was a racist i would say burn the niggers, but i'll just say shoot 'em instead

poo in the loo are friendly. but that is how it starts, enjoy feeling like you are in india with in 30 years

do you understand that culture doesnt creates the ppl??, ppl create the culture

besides if you had low numbers you would keep your head down too, soon you cant even eat cow anymore

Also, By the niggers i meant these thugs and those who behave like them

Oh look, another propaganda thread

Oh look another cuck poster.

You made fun of America for so long for the violence that was mostly minorities. Karma's a bitch yuropoor.

I have a nice cactus you can shove up your fucking ass! How is this propaganda?

rotherham was just one town, every muslim ruled town has a grooming gang.

those girls wont breed healthy families. ppl dont have a single idea, this generation doesnt has kids. this whole generation is lost and when they get old its done for

>From what I've heard it worse in Britain

No it's not. I'm from Britain, from Birmingham the same place Fox News said there were no white people left at all, and it's fine. I feel completely safe on the streets at night. All brown people around me assimilated and are perfectly fine people to deal with on a daily basis. There is about as much violence as you'd expect for a city this size.
Try harder nigga

the sand niggers are in controll, ther are more of them willing to use force then there are soldiers.
the mosks have arms depots in their towns.
they raid one now and again finding literal 100s of assault weapons full auto and tenths of thousands of rounds
youtu.be/SrGi7bSmZRI
even if they dont pick up arms they rule the cities if they want to

>5
>
Racism: the recognizing of the inherent differences among the various human racial groups which determine cultural or individual achievement

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

Stay strong user

>implying all propaganda is bad.
do you know that pr is evolved form propaganda.
youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs

cuck

you're a fucking cancer to the rest of society. You're whats wrong with the world, not muslims or black people. get over your own self hate.

Stop smoking weed and consuming soy products, son.

you're on the wrong website sugarplum

but sure lad, nothing wrong with black people at all. Detroit was white people's fault. Camden was white people's fault. Don't you see goyim?

>meanwhile in Ireland

let's say it is indeed fake. Does that make it any less believable? Or did you all nod your heads and think to yourself 'yeah, a nigger would do this.'

also live in birmingham, you're a fucking liar goto alum rock, lozzels, handsworth, smallheath, I could go on, they are dense muslim and/or black communities with absolutely no integration with our culture, there is no diversity, just them, holed up in their ends and the whites holed up in our ends, you may talk about the exception the rule but i've seen some bad shit in my time, pakis hanging out in cars at festivals trying to pick up girls under the age of 14, asain or black gangs going to solihull, shirley, halesowen etc to fuck up and rob the white middle class kids,

fox isn't the only one to talk about this, many news papers had done the same in the past and had people say they wont go to the above mentioned areas, because it's true

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Just murder them

The governments across Europe are busy covering it all up

Censorship:
Cologne:
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/?utm_term=.3752586f1631
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-police-ordered-to-remove-word-rape-from-reports-into-new-year-s-eve-sexual-assaults-a6972471.html

Rotherham:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/#6fce24ad754a
covered up so they didn't appear racist as majority of abusers were asian.

Sweden:
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/

Finland:
yahoo.com/news/unprecedented-sex-harassment-helsinki-police-194548532.html

Austria has this problem too:

The Finland one shocked me, only been independent 100 years, thought they were quite nationalist and proud but I found out they were going through the same shit from friend I have there

Just put them into the oven where they belong

its not about the independence. it is about the media. finland has a strong jew media prescience and is a small country.

the morrons are dogmatic, many villages have fat fucks going for militia drills in anticipation of a russian invasion.
its hilarious how easily they are manipulated by the media dropping the russia bomb on a weekly basis

this gentile behavior makes me think im must be jewish, they are naive braindead stupid people

user here lives in Dublin, Ireland and all i can say is thank fuck we dont have this shit happening as much, we let in only 100 refugees last year.

though i cant say for certain that we are going to be ok, we have to fight the fucking marxist repeal the 8th wearing faggots. In some towns though all you see are blacks

Never relax around blacks.

thats how it starts.
this influx wil cause some to switch sides because the have " a black friend"
then the numbers increase and they gain more political sway, they have more ppl lobbying acting nice playing ppl.

then the borders open with some sceme like not registering any one letting them all in and then the to many let in still getting citizenship.

then there is the whole euro thing, they can just move house to ireland and swamp the country and it would be all legal if they simply buy you out of your properties first.

this is how its done every time same method reused over and over again

With Jews you lose.

Step one: Find the nigger camps.
Step two: In the night, surround the camps in gasoline.
Step three: If possible, spray gasoline and/or napalm across the camp.
Step four: Step back, light a match, flick it away, and leave before the screams begin.