Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it

Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

Memes and jokes aside, she should be on the Death Row and you all know it.

yes you are right. now go away.

Most asinine comment of the day. Congrats

Memes and jokes aside, we should put memes and jokes aside and you all know it.

if you support the #MeToo movement you must necessarily reject Hillary. She enabled her philandering husband and victim-blamed all the women he violated. If she were President today none of the stores of sexual abuse would come out, because of this obvious, inconvenient thorn in Mrs. Clinton's side.

Go choke on an anal plug you liberal cocksucker.

But she’s not sooo??

I want to go down on her after a hot day of campaigning and then go balls deep in her abortion scarred womb.

That photo reminds me.. Wasn't there some sort of loli comics about Hillary?

But, she's not the one under federal investigation.
STRING HIM UP! STRING HIM UP! STRING HIM UP!

Yet more proof of leftist shills posting on Sup Forums. How much do you get paid to try and sway us?

>abloo bloo my cheeto emperor won and I'm still pissed off and in rectal agony
lol get rækt kid

yeeaaah? sooooooooo?

>the second worst candidate deserves the job

Memes and jokes aside, you're a tool.

Why should she be on death row any more than Bush? Or Reagan? Comparatively she has very little blood on her hands.
I wouldn't want her is office, but god damn.
The only reason you hate her so much is because Trump told you to.

>m-muh shills...
go back to Sup Forums

Take the tin foil off faggot.

>How much do you get paid to try and sway us?
Soros pays me ten shekels each time you reply.

>One rancid festering piece of shit is better or worse than the other rancid festering piece of shit
You're a real special kind of retard aren't you?

She does not even know how to handle classified information, or does not care about safeguarding it. Why would you want her to be president?

"comparatively she has very little blood on her hands"

LOL

oh well... it's this thread again...

$20 an hour with a health savings plan.

tools and jokes aside, you're a meme.

What the fuck? It's true

breddy gud

3 americans in bengazi vs thousands of soldiers because of two pointless wars.
Yeah, about equal

>shitposting this thread continuously for the past 3 hours

This is honestly true. It's a good thing the president isn't a rapist so that these stories can come to light :)

this man right here

I wasn't even thinking Benghazi, that's a good call.

It's a good thing the President isn't Hillary Clinton so these stories can (finally) come out. Funny enough after a brief news cycle about how left-wing feminists have "re-thought" Bill Clinton, we've again moved on. But the risk of a more circumspect treatment were Hillary in office is too great. Politics is about perception and convenience

>tinfoil hat conspiracy of clinton having people assassinated
still nowhere near the thousands of dead soldiers because of Bush, Chaney, and their inbred republican constituents.

Bush is responsible for hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths as well as a few thousand American soldiers.
Reagan funded coups in Central America that resulted in thousands of deaths.
The United States (orchestrated by Hillary Clinton) allowed for a coup in Libya where in the end 3 Americans died.

No I've pretty much hated the Clinton's and their antics since WhiteWater. I was still too young for the Nixon years, if not I would have probably started sooner.

What does Nixon and Watergate have to do with Whitewater?

user, if ur so brave than how about u go post this on pol, or are u to big of a pussy

yeaaaaah but I don't think any of those guys actually killed anyone in, you know, the first person, or specifically ordered the assassinations of political opponents or inconvenient witnesses.

I'd love to see this evidence you seem to have that directly links the clintons to any of these murders

welcome to the club, user

Sexy af.

I don't doubt she would have been a better president - just about anybody would be.

However, I did have my doubts when I saw this. I even turned to my wife and said "holy shit, I think should could lose." Sure enough.

Wait do you actually believe that? Sean Hannity must love you

Oh well then, it's okay. If all they do is make bad decisions that result in a quarter million people at a time dying, only a few thousand of them at a time Americans, then we're good.

>Memes and jokes aside, she should be in Prision and you all know it.

Fixed