Does anyone know what happens if your urine tests positive for marijuana while you're on probation for a felony?

Does anyone know what happens if your urine tests positive for marijuana while you're on probation for a felony?

Yea and for your sake I hope you've got a stretchy asshole, that'll get you like 3months inside and Tyrone pounding that asshole everyday

It's not me. I'm neither a felon nor a pot smoker. I just have a friend who's being an absolute retard and I'm trying to help him here. He seems convinced he'll get a "warning" or some shit.

Also I don't think Tyrone pounds asshole in county. Are you saying he'd go to the state joint for a few months?

>thinks he'll just get a warning
He's on Probation, what the fuck does he think probation is exactly?
Depends from place to place where he ends up and exactly how much time he'll do, but I'd say let him do it he seems fucking retarded and it might be a life lesson and at the very least you and your friends get to make rape jokes at him when he gets out

you fuck up probation you go back to prison
they have zero tolerance
simple as that

jail, not prison

Assuming you took a plea deal, it could be dropped and you could face the maximum punishment for whatever crime you committed.

THIS

are you really this bad at making life deciscions? Then im glad you are going back to jail

It's not me it's an old friend of mine who I think may have extra chromosomes. Everything posted ITT is pretty much exactly what I've been telling him.

direct him here so we can tell him he's retarded

Lol I was actually trying but he's not answering.

You go to jail, for said felony. t. convicted felon who had two weeks left of probation that would have dropped said felony.

send him a screencap

Damn Sup Forumsruh. Story time?

1. You're fucked and got a VoP.
2. Your P.O is understanding and says get the shit out of your system...

I'm on house arrest. In Florida. So I'm not 100% of your state or country. But you could be fucked.. I didn't risk it this time. I'm clean and sober. (Not counting alcohol). Free in 2 months. Best just not to smoke. Best feeling to walk into the probation office knowing you can pass.

Eh got caught speeding (9 over in a 60) and asshole probation officer violated me two weeks early before getting off, all it did was get the county more money. Fucking faggot is what he is. Had to sit 90 days because of it, got fired, so now i'm going to leech off of the system my whole life. Fuck everyone.

Felony was for a fight with my sister, shes taller and quite strong, she was on top of me, biting me and punching me, I try to get her off me with my forearm and it leaves a mark from her chest to ear and tries to say I choked her or some shit when the police walk in and see it happening and I go to jail even tho i'm laying on the ground seething in pain as my left testicle was literally mush oh by the way, as she was on top of me, she was slamming her knee into my nuts. Not a single fucking charge... She started everything too. Fucking methheaded whore.

Nice man, yeah behave for those last two months. My friend is in Alabama. They don't fuck around in the south, as you are aware.

I'm on house arrest because of violating felony probation.. For a failed drug test.. To add to that. And make my point

Jesus man! That's fucking crazy.

Of course. 2 months man.. 2 years of probation. Violate, 6 months in. Then 2 years on house arrest fuck yes. I'm good. I'm not doing shit.. My PO doesn't care if I drink. She's lenient. I got lucky. But I already told her once I'm off, I'm smoking my weed again.. Didn't care. So of course I'm staying straight. 2 months I get my bud, oil, dab, moonrocks, edibles.. I salivate at the thought. But you're right. Nowhere in the south do they play... It's a fucking racketeering group. "Good ol boy" rules

Yep, Police officer (Kinda small town) didn't believe me my nut was mush, finally when they were done booking me in I pulled my pants down and showed him my swelled sack the size of an orange and still only got the jail nurse to take a look at it, then finally they called an ambulance.

QQ

Your mother dies in her sleep tonight

sleep dies in your mother tonight