Im buying .3 grams of mdma after christmas. Would that be enough or too much? How will it affect ms

Im buying .3 grams of mdma after christmas. Would that be enough or too much? How will it affect ms

seems enough for a first time probably, first time full experiences for people without ms are around a gram. you will definitely be rollin my dude

.3 is basically 3 hits, pretty mild dosage for one night

>>ms
>>you will definitely be rollin my dude
I see what you did there

Thanks dawg.

If it's good mdma, that might be a bit much. Start with 200mg and then re-dose if you want to get higher.

Dude I did like 2g of mdma and didn't die get more shit so you will feel anything

That's plenty. Don't listen to that faggot saying a gram is a good dose. Taking a gram in one night would be terrible.
Did you get pressed pills or crystal mdma?

I did .075 before to test the waters on mdmda and bately felt anything thats why i ask

I got it in a powdered form. Looked like powdered sugar but fit what erowid describes as molly flavor

You're buying some weak ass shit if you need more than 200-300 mg to feel amazing

or it's the persons body. O I forgot you're talking drugs on Sup Forums so no matter what you have the best shit in the world and the best connection ever 420blaxeitfagguts

Ill probably do the whole 300mg. Any reccomendations on how to ingest it?

+1

2mg / kg is a strong dose of its pure. Using more doesn't make it better, just makes the negative effects worse.

booty bump it for maximum experience my dude

Get some empty capsules and fill them with the mdma. Swallow them or shove them up your butt

Honestly, plug it. Stick it up your b-hole. No joke.

Do your research, it's pretty obvious you have no fucking clue. Rolling alone sucks. Tripping alone is great, but rolling alone is super boring. You'll get horny and want to bate but you can't get off so you jack.until your duck is sore. Thou really ought to find some slut to roll with and get freaky with it.

split the 300 into three 100mg piles, then put the piles into cigarette rolling paper and wrap it up. swallow the paper with the MD in it. alternatively put it in a drink.

do 100mg first then if you want more after an hour and a half take the other.

This made me literally "lol"

What method of ingestion is most potent? Im tryna fuck this chick who i got beta fagged into eating out 3 times so i figure molly would probably do the trick. So shoving it up my ass is out the question. I figure maybe we both snort it and hope she gets horny?
If i dont end up tryna roll with a chick to fuck im probably taking it at a killers concert.

just snort it, might hurt a bit, but the fastest method

You're so dumb. Don't take it at a concert. Take it after leaving, when you're alone with her. You want to peak at a nice a private place where you can get it on. It would be better to save it and plan a good time together. Ig you take it at the concert your expectations will be very let down.

Well you should get at least like 0.5 for starting if you really wanna have a great time
Just be with awesome people who you can trust and you also like to hug and shit will be awesome

I have a gram of purple crystal. For me, I’ve found that if I weigh out .200mg, I roll my ass off. I weigh about 210lbs. Girl friend rolls hard on .125mg and she weighs 110lbs. (1 gram = 1.0)

The way we intake that delicious drug is mix it in about a tablespoon of water inna cup. Mix it so well you can’t see any crystal. (spoon handle crushing up some works well)

Swirling while crushing.
drink that shit down and magic in 18 minutes.

*1 gram = 1.0mg