They're back and fluffier than ever! post poopie babbehs and foal abuse preferred. moral fags btfo

they're back and fluffier than ever! post poopie babbehs and foal abuse preferred. moral fags btfo

fuck I wish these were real!!

bump

who wouldn't want to hurt these shitrats?

>who wouldn't?
the ones who care about fictional creatures

That fluffy is so beautiful. I really want to knock her up and start a herd with her. I'd have to break her in first, of course. She'd have to give my poopie place wickie cweanies, reluctantly at first, but I'd hit her with the sorry stick when she refused or complained and reward her with sketties when she complied. Once she got used to it I'd put sketti sauce on my anus and give huggies and wub when she was done cleaning my ass. Of course I'd return the same courtesy to her and keep her asshole squeaky clean and diddle her vagina while doing so. Eventually we'd move on to dildos, progressively larger, and when she was stretched out enough we'd move on to vaginal sex. I'd eagerly wait for the day when she cries out "Biggest poopies!" and shits our children out of her vagina. As the alpha male of the herd I wouldn't let any colts survive. For the girls their first milk would be my dick milk, and before long they'd be ready for breeding just like their pretty mother.

I've always loved this artist. Their stories/art always seems very real.

you're the reason we can't have nice things

tl;dr

>tfw scientists will never get around to making semi intelligent talking animals

u mad white boi?

besides politics and people from the far east, there is nothing on this earth that makes me angrier than fluffies.

>poopie babbehs
Cancer

If you're actually angry at a cartoon you need professional help

?

>angry at a cartoon
that's not the kind of angry I was referring to. the reason I like fluffies is because they make me want to squish them, hit them etc. I'm not repulsed by it or anything.

kek

retarded people have the worst fetishes

is your fetish lurking in retarded threads?

This is not a fetishe tho. It's a Living stress ball.

I mean I dunno if that's much better man.

little faggot deserved it

>a picture for ants.jpg

I hope the CIAnigger making these dies of ass cancer

moral faggotry

Yeah fuck you too

i don't shit about bane

It's a lot more than one numbskull

i can smell a salt storm brewing..

looking for comic strips by a user named "Nyx" Something about fluffs in a back alley, wanting spaghetti, they find a woman thats caring enough to take them in. very short, he removed it long ago but im hoping someone has it

i like shafer araks
he knows his shit

same here. it's probably the closest depiction to a real life fluffy you could get (if they were)

his work is good and his art is very nice but his fluffies always look like dirty old mops, even the ones with good homes look like nasty little fuzzy gremlins

whatever happened to Wolfram? the last time I heard from him was when he dropped by a thread to deliver some oc but that was a while back

>dirty old mops
the whole bowl cut hair thing he's done recently adds to that image. again, at least in my interpretation, I think its supposed to emulate what they might look like in the real world: little artificial monstrosities.

Relevant

he's on the booru

Second this, its that damn Moe Howard hair

oh, well shit. I always figured the lack of content signaled he was either done or on a hiatus.

bamp

To reply to the image you posted, I think I would be creeped out, pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming or anything like that, and then make sure that these aren't the product of my twisted, decaying mind. Afterwards I would hand them over to some kind of expert or something. Maybe charge a really high price to sell them for.

try to pet them to make sure they are real
realize i can make a good buck if i breed them and sell them to sadists
take care of them and breed the shit out of them
just when their is a fair amount of them
i torture them and make their babies watch

breed the fuckers, sell to fluffy community

Nigger(s). There. Does this earn your approval, Dovahkiin?

Scotsman here
I'll be coming back soon. In the meantime, have an unposted OC.

MagowMagow?

Oh my God you're a legend

Jesus, you guys are fucked up.

lol yep

Come to our discord plz: 4eFA4Q

the prophecy was true. You have returned

they talked about the return of the chosen won, after the cataclysm of the long long ago

I love you.