Hello friends

Hello friends,

I'm thinking of starting smoking weed, would you recommend it?

No, smoking is for retards. Just cook it in food, eat it like a civilized person.

Been smokin for a while. It is fun, but do not make it a habbit. If you start smoking every day it'll make you really lazy. But if you treat it like alcohol and do it occasionally its a good time. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE
>le miracle drug meme

inb4 DUDE

If you're a regular smoker, yes. If not then it doesn't hurt to learn how to make edibles. Or basically make tea out of it. Get a cheap bottle of wine (not moscato) and put the shit in pantyhose then leave in the wine (or whatever) for a day or two or more.

>niggawhat

If you just cook it in food OP would become a fat autist like you though

I smoke weed everyday. Worth it/10. Cheap, safe, plentiful, and despite what people say; it does not make you lazy. People are lazy.

Nice dubs. But it can make you lazy. Not up for debate sorry kid lol

thats not how activating thc works
If youre already lazy then youll continue to be lazy when you smoke everyday, otherwise it doesnt affect it that much
Yes I would recommend it.

Have been smoking for 2 1/2 years and almost daily for about a year. I would definitely recommend it but as other anons already said, don't try to make it a habit, especially because this happens faster than you think. It didn't hurt my or my psyche in any way except for my short term memory maybe. Also it is expensive

Oh yeah, you're supposed to bake it for a while beforehand.

I vape the dry herb most days. It much better for you than actually smoking, especially if you're just starting off (personally I can't stand the smoke attacking my lungs).

Yes if you're >22 yo, otherwise try it if you want, but I don't recommend using it too much, some studies showed limited evidence that it can cause some unusual brain development if taken in adolescence.

Also (if you can) try something with a lower than avg content of THC, some friends had a really bad time with it the first time, so try to take it with someone around you.

But hey, do whatever the fuck you want anyway, those are just suggestions.

yes

How old are you? This makes a huge difference in my answer.

underage ban
MODS

Most of my family and friends do it, seems like a fun time. Safe and chill time.

>scromiting
Gtfo

makes a bit more sense.
N O T H I N G P E R S O N E L L K I D
>kid
>unironically saying kid
>calling someone a kid when you yourself are a preteen at best
kys

I smoke weed every day and have a nice career that continues to grow.

Things to be careful of:
1. Becoming lazy / unambitious
2. Social inhibitions that get worse with some smokers
3. Doing stuff you really shouldn't do while super stoned, like drive.

If you can't drive while stoned then how are you gonna go get munchies? You are weak and will not survive natural selection

"you are weak and will not survive natural selection," said user as his head was wrapped around a tree.

I'll walk, cook or get food / ride my bike or just drive there before I'm too high.

No. I used to be le ebin smart stoner guy in my classes back in my first year of uni and I casually smoked with a bunch of friends. I've seen each of them ruin their lives because dude weed lmao. Now two of them are on serious antidepressants and one is on the verge of dropping out of uni. From my experience, 90% of people pick up weed as a means of escape. If you're lucky enough to be in the other 10%, then good on you. If you want to get high as a way of distracting yourself from your problems then I'd strongly suggest you ask yourself why you want to escape.

>quotes me instead of greentext

Nice dubs though newfag

been smoking weed everyday since i was 15 currently in my junior year of a molecular and cellular bio degree. make honors every semester. other productive hobbies besides >smoke weed.

i would obviously recommend it. your first few experiences with it may be overwhelming, so i would get some CBD just in case. it's the only thing on earth that will instantly bring you back to reality if u get too off your rocker

this guy is right tho if you make it a habit there can be downsides. in my own case the social inhibitions getting heightened is a big one and something i tend to notice a lot more in people who started younger but oh well who knows.

Sure, if you want to fail pre-employment drug tests.

>implying every company drug tests.

I worked for a few bigger corporations that never drug tested me. For reference I live in KY, a state that is pretty anti weed

This is best advice

No, it makes you comfortable with being boring

I'm not that guy but you're clearly an autistic kid

Please go back to tumblr you triggered little worm

It's fun at first and mostly harmless, but in the long run it's really not that great, and it's not hard to end up smoking it every day which just becomes a waste of time and money.