What is this ?

what is this ?
youtube.com/watch?v=TkfZyuNmkXg

A young lady and a future Sup Forumstard.

spoky

she's like an adorable zombie

a nigger

is bunnychan, shes /ourgirl/ be nice to her user

If my child was born like that ugly deformed fleabag, I would make sure to HIDE it from ANYONE I know. It would be a shame to walk with that ill creature on the streets.

Why?

Because showing a deformed children is the sign of a poor genetic code... and none dreams of having a retarded children. It disgusts people.

If that was my child, she would "accidentally die in her sleep... with a SHOTGUN BULLET IN HER UGLY ASS HEAD"

I just did an actual, literal spittake reading this.

she alright be cool

bump

It's the only person that can converse with Kenny McCormick

>SHOTGUN BULLET
youre a fucking retard

You guys are putting gays, retards, lesbians, niggers, monsters (like this ugly sick girl), etc. on a pedestal. It's now "cool" to subscribe to some deformed sick girl on youtube.

Really sad.

Society is going downhill at light speed...

A trap in their final phase.

its not cool because shes deformed or sick, its cool because shes a fucking angel inspite of the hand she was dealt, maybe try watching a few of her vids

yeah but go listen to her it's fucking hilarious

yeah yeah, you just sit there with your dick in your head dreaming of rubbing your cock on her braces
fucking degenerate

this

bump

This is our girl

I feel like you're just as deformed as she is. Why else would you attack some butt ugly girl that seems like a sweetheart?

oh ffs user, how am I supposed to fap to this?

whats actually wrong with her?

Its a sweet little girl trying to sharing her papa's birthday celebration with us but kudos on your "le epic internet troll" faggot

She browsed Sup Forums for too long.

fucking thls
other races kill of their retard children
only white people keep these gremlin around

I have been keeping a close on checking for her next livestream. Hopefully her cunt sister stays away.

she has a sister?
what does she do

You just do.

Aids

bump