LOL

LOL

BTFO!

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/736364661524811776

but it is...

You're paying someone for not working. That's the definition of a financial inconvenience.

IT IS.

>(he may be your next president)

hillary may be running the worst campaign in history. If Bernie wasn't a retarded leftist cuck he easily could have won

But it is an inconvenience to business? Does she think workplace pregnancy helps business?

Really though, what that ad is going to convey to people who don't bother to watch the stupid video is this:

>A MESSAGE FROM YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT ON PREGNANCY

Does the shillary camp not see how damning this line of "attack" is?

>this is a controversial thing to say in 2016
Just fucking end it, Kim. Push the button and end it.

How the fuck is he wrong? Protip; he isn't.
Cunt Clinton needs to go to jail for treason and stop complaining about first world womens' rights as if they're somehow bad things. Women could be sent home while pregnant without any pay.

I think the real question is: why is Hillary attacking Trump but we haven't seen him attack Hillary yet?

And that's wrong because...?

Who wants pregnant women around in the workplace office? Does this shill even know what she's selling?

He takes jabs at hillary all the time, he just isn't dedicating all his time to it. That's Miller's job. Trump is concentrating on rallies and setting up the biggest GOP convention in history.

He is correct.

Why is her account tweeting the same videos over and over and over again?

wow hillary has shown me the light and i am now a shillforhill

Well-trained employees whose work makes them difficult to replace disappearing for months at a time certainly isn't inconvenient.

H-Hillary, w-will you debate me?

No?

W-What about-t you, Donald?

N-No?

C-Come on, please f-feel the b-bern. :(

We could easily solve this by not paying women to get knocked up.

This coming from the same people who think if you actually WANT to get pregnant and start a family you are regarded. Fuck off shill.

This. Maternity leave isn't even an equal right like older-wave feminists campaigned for, it's literally a special privilege that men aren't allowed to have.

she's killing herself

the more hillary puts herself in the spotlight the less people will like her

>Stating facts is bad
This needs to stop.

>Her daughter is a general director in his hotel chain
>has 3 children

Better try again $hill

they're literally out of work on the company's dime.

it's the definition of an inconvenience, just like welfare. doesn't mean it shouldn't be in place.

Pregnancy is literally an inconvenience to business.

Do these fucking people think that the idea that "women are homemakers" was made up to oppress women in the 19th century instead of being a universal truth on every culture on every continent in know history and prehistory?

In leafland you guys get paid paternity leave though

Source - family in BC

First post best post

/thread

Babies should be forced to work to repay their mothers debt.

Are you people this simple minded? She's try I to secure her woman voter base.
> I'll make your employer pay you to not work
> Free stuff if you vote for me :DDD
> Seriously guys Donald is mean old patriarch. He won't giv u free stuf liek me.
Seriously think from other people's perspective.

I think that kinda goes without saying shit for brain

Except all of her appeals to rally women have failed, this is well documented and before Trump even started attacking her.

When you're Shillary and you're in the middle of a hole, first you do is keep on digging

For the last fucking time, Donald Trump has never been BTFO. Never.
And not here either.
Try again, loser.
Liberals -- all they know is losing.

Every ad she does just makes him look better. We have one here that is on TV that has women saying things he has said about women. It makes my wife laugh and say "at least he is honest". gg Hill no re

Wow, really makes you think...

show the world the video of her laughing about defending a rapist over a 12 year old girl and that goes out the window

>he could be your next president

Well now, isn't she just oozing confidence

She's not digging a hole though. Her strategy is that of a typical abusive narcissist woman. Once people support her, there's basically no hope for them. Because to support somebody like that, Stockholm syndrome is pretty much a requirement.
She could literally cut somebody's head off on live tv and her voter base would ignore it or justify it.
So she's trying to expand her voter base of mindless zombie gib-me-dats
Tl;dr her campaign is about making facts not matter, what difference does it make, anyway?

You must be pretty morally corrupt not to consider pregnancy an inconvenience for businesses. Smaller businesses sometimes rely heavily on a single person.

She is right, even in this shithole women get paid on pregnancy leave, why don't you fuckers have that implemented in your SS.

wew really makes you lad.....

>make businesses pay you not to work

Why though

Kek m8, did Trump turn down Sanders?
Really wanted to watch the shills freak out.

lol you guys are such hypocrites. You bitch about white genocide yet you're also bitching about doing something to increase the white fertility rate so it might actually end up being above 1
Considering how much you people hate immigrants you should be swarming all over policies like pregnancy bonuses. We literally only have high immigration because native birthrates are not enough to replace the population, and they're certainly no where even close to enough to cause growth in the GDP.

She's going the way of the Rat. He entire campaign is just anti-Trump shit now.

He did and you missed it. An hour or so ago there were like 50 different threads

Oooohhhhh ma days. Trump is unstoppable.

Not shit you dumb faggot. That goes without saying. It's clear she's trying to pander, but the Donald's statement is factual accurate.

Old people dont vote for communism.

Yeah no shit
Fucking kill yourself for replying to every post
Retard

Yeah the butthurt bernbros are all complaining now about how he is scared to debate bernie.

Donald trump said he would do the debate if they raised $10 million for charity. Bernie just said "yeah let's do it!" and never seemed to mention anything about how they would be getting that 10 million for charity... Instead he should have just asked the berniebros for an extra 10 million and said "here's the money. what charity?"

I guarantee if that's how bernie had responded there would have been a debate.

But we have paternity leave, not as long as for women, but we still have it.

Hillary Clinton thinks pregnancy is an "inconvenience" to living.

Tweet reads like a clickbait article. Hillary must have hired some Buzzfeed interns to run her Twitter.

>LOL

Where the fuck did you come from? iFunny?

having workers leave on a 3-9 month payed vacation is a inconvenience

Hillary should really concentrate on telling us why we should vote for her instead of telling us why we shouldn't vote for Trump.

Her campaign is such a mess.

She had to drop the whole "MUH VAGINA" act in her stump because her polling showed it was a net negative.

I think at this point her hope is to get King Nigger to campaign all over for her and try to get the black vote once again. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if that worked again

She was such a cunt while she was pregnant with Chelsea, too.

She viewed her own pregnancy as an inconvenience and was mad at Bill(Webster), blamed him the whole time, gave him a never ending stream of shit the whole duration.

"inconvenience"
That's putting it lightly.

It's a sad fact of nature that mothers have a hard time working and I sympathize, but why is it businesses that should foot the bill?

Her entire fucking campaign is mirroring John Kerry's at this point.

Kerry was complete utter shit but "HEY GUYS BUSH IS DUM LOL VOTE FOR ME I WAS IN VIETNAM I'M ANTI WAR BUT VOTED FOR IRAQ BEFORE I WAS AGAINST IT".

Guess who lost?

If someone digged a little they could probably find history of Clinton or her husband mistreating a pregnant aide or worker.

To the contrary, with digging, you'd probably find Trump has always treated pregnant female employees great.

Judge people by their actions and not what they're putting in an advertisement promoting themselves.

You are so fucking right, here in Qwebekian land all they have to do is cut public day care funding and reallocate directly to families, no more never ending day care strikes, the end of obligatory two working parent families as they would now have a decent chance at raising good kids.
Either parent would be able to receive a goodly sum to stay at home while the other can pursue a career or whatever

>(He could be your next president)

That's fucking loser talk, if you run you shouldn't say that you could lose, that demotivates people.