Anyone else have depersonalisation? Scary as fuck no? ... had it for 4 years now

Anyone else have depersonalisation? Scary as fuck no? ... had it for 4 years now

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

de what?

is this a self-diagnosis or a diagnosis by a medical professional?

I had it for 1.5 years, i feel for you

Diagnosed.. Therapy and meds kind of worked, but still there.. just wanted to see about other peoples experiences here.. but its so hard to describe..

lucky you
it take some people months of meditation

Did you get better?.. what you do?

Happens to me whenever I get sick and I can confirm it fucking sucks

i don't mind

What the fuck is it?
I'm not gonna google it because I just don't feel like doing it.

I've heard this before.. but theres no way this is something to aim for.

Not really that, but I do have this really weird feeling of confusion/haziness/memory loss, and it feels fucking terrible, fucks me up in my day to day life, might go see a doctor

i had it for a whole semester
dad died and then a close cousin ive known all my life
also stress from college

''Depersonalization disorder is marked by periods of feeling disconnected or detached from one's body and thoughts (depersonalization). The disorder is sometimes described as feeling like you are observing yourself from outside your body or like being in a dream.''... This, but like a fucking nightmare

or could it be youre just a whiny little soy boy who doesnt want to face reality?
serious question

I do

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

I think I've had mild derealization ever since I smoked weed. dunno, I still smoke either way

Ye, im all good now, i went out for walks constantly, it lowered the anxiety for me, and i started to work out alot, i only had de realization at first and later on got depersonalisation.

Checked them trips.

Also just liked and followed you got some good shit goin on on that Soundcloud

After reading about it, I feel this way most of the day. When I get home and can relax, I feel normal again. Is this normal or am I just stressed?

Wait wait wait, so if you have this and you have sex, could you feel anything? Is this like having an OBE?

This reeks of edgy tryhard tween

I should mention that time seems to pass abnormally quickly for me, even though I only sleep 4-5 hours, I feel like I just woke up as I climb into bed most nights.

op here... i know it sounds like some cool edgy mental illness to claim you have.. like the way people say they're bipolar.. but thats not the case. Got prescribed clomipramine for it.. its good shit if you can get your hands on it

I think i might have this or derealization, probably from WAY too much dxm and psychedelics.
I cope with alcohol, it kinda makes it worse but it doesn't feel as bad.

might just be stress for you.. this is like you're watching everything through a camera.. you see all the details and hear everything but its not quite reality.. somethings missing

Ah ok. I just seem to zone out the entire day, it must just be stress and low sleep.

I had drug related issues with this. I used to abuse speed in highschool and got this plus crippling anxiety.

No, but i have schizophrenia, so you know. try getting on my level you basic ass bitch

Don't speak to them like that. They're still watching you. I will make contact again. Good luck..

hahahahahahahahaha

Dirty cia niggers tryna take my neetbux

you actually caused my heart rate to spike for a moment there because im off my meds right now, holy shit. Fuck you, and well played nigger.